Chapter Thirteen: Just a Little Longer~

Where Fate Takes Us

Lay POV

When we got back from the meeting, everyone was ready to sleep. It was still early in the day, but we had had a very long flight. Xiumin practically sleepwalked all the way up. Kris and I got to working on the pull-out couch, trying to get it to open so that it’d be ready for Nina. Finally it opened and I collapsed on top of it. Kris chuckled and walked over to his bag.

“Yah!~” Nina whined and came over to me. I hummed in response. “Yah!~ That’s my bed.” She poked my side. I simply rolled over to one side. She sighed, “Aigoo~” I closed my eyes and smiled. Finally she gave up on trying to get me to move and just fell down beside me on the otherside of the bed. She fell asleep immidiatly. I could tell by her deep breathing.

“Yah. Look.” I heard Luhan Ge’s voice. Chen snickered. “Yi Xing. Get up.” I pretended to be asleep.

“Just let him sleep.” It was Kris. I was rather surprised to hear him stick up for me. I thought that he’d be the first one to happily wake me up and force me to move. It was silent, but they were still there. I could tell that Luhan wasn’t so sure.

“Nina.”

“Go. Away.” I tried to supress a giggle at Nina’s reaction to Luhan trying to talk to her. Never wake up a sleeping Nina. He sighed,

“Whatever. I’m too tired for this.” I heard footsteps as they all finally left. I opened my eyes, but Kris was still there. He smirked and my eyes widened,

“I figured you were still awake.” He chuckled and walked away.

Weird Duizhang. -.-

But now that they were all gone I grinned and snuggled a little closer to Nina.

“Sweet dreams,” I whispered as I fell asleep.

 

~~~

 

I entered our hotel room well after midnight. All of the other members had come up hours ago, but I had stayed behind to practice something with Sehun and Kai that we’re going to perform in the concert together. When I walked in, I was surprised by the scene before me. At first I just blinked stupidly, but then I smiled. Why are they all so freaking adorable?! I put my stuff down and approached the couch. It seemed that they had all fallen asleep while watching a movie. The credits were currently playing, the soft music filling the room. The pull-out couch was open and Nina had fallen asleep between the two maknae’s as they watched the movie. They were all snuggled up together like kids. Kinda adorable... I might have been a little jealous if I hadn’t fallen asleep on her bed earlier... :/ I laughed then looked down at the floor. Xiumin and Luhan were laying side-by-side on the floor. Seriously?! How are these two the oldest?!?!

I walked forwards and picked up the remote. I turned off the T.V. and Nina stirred at the sudden silence.

“Mmm, hello?” she asked groggily. I chuckled and approached her.

“Nina.” She smiled at me sleepily,

“Yi Xing,” She blinked sleepily, trying hard to keep her eyes open.

“Aigoo~ Go back to sleep.” She shook her head and pouted cutely, even as her eyelids seemed to droop more. I laughed at her and poked her forehead, forcing it back in the pillow. “Go to sleep.” She sighed,

“Goodnight.”

“Goodnight. Wo ai ni.” I whispered, but she was already asleep. I smield and reached forward to push her hair out of her face.

 This girl. Aish. What am I going to do with you?

 

I then noticed that one person was missing. Our trustly duizhang!

“Duizhang!” I whispered. Nothing. I sighed and headed toward his room. Sure enough, there he was. I leaned in the door frame, “Did you see all the kids in there? You must be a proud father.” I smirked.

“What does that make you? The mom?” he smirked right back.

“Ew. No. I’m to young to be a mom. No, I’m dating you’re beautiful daughter.”

“Oh, really now? Well, maybe I don’t approve of you two.” I rolled my eyes,

“Sure. You just keep on telling yourself that.” I pushed off the wall and walked to my bed.

Sleep, here I come!

 

 

~~~2 days later~~~

 

Nina POV

My friends finally arrived in LA. Sadly, my brother would have to come on a later flight since he wanted to get his cast off before he came and his appointment wasn’t until later. I met them at the airport and they came out to find a car waiting for us. SM had sent me with it to pick them up, but they couldn’t know that yet.

“What exactly did you do while in Asia?” Stephanie asked me curiously as she eyed the driver and car. I laughed,

“Just a little longer and I can tell you~” I sang and she pouted as we climbed in. It was a few days before the concert and we were on our way to the hotel. They didn’t know but we would be staying in the same hotel as all of the SM artists. My phone vibrated and I pulled it out. It was Lay.

Lay: Have they landed?

Nina: Ne~ We’re on our way to the hotel now. I’ll try to sneak away and see you soon. ^^

Lay: Why aren’t you telling them yet?

Nina: Oh, I don’t know. This is too fun. :P

Lay: Haha, okay. Whatever.

Nina: See you soon <3

I put my phone down to see the two of them staring at me,

“Is that your mysterious boyfriend?” Stephanie asked me. I nodded,

“Ne! You all will be meeting him soon.” She rolled her eyes and looked back out the window.

 

~~~

 

As soon as we got to the hotel, the two of them collapsed onto their beds and fell asleep. Once they finally woke up from their ‘naps’ they started to continue their questioning of me. And one thing the noticed right off, was the room. 

“This is a really big room. Have you been staying here all alone untill now?” Ava asked as she admired the bed she had claimed. I laughed and shook my head, “Then where have you been sleeping?!” She asked. I blushed slightly, even though I had done nothing wrong. I just knew how this would end up sounding.

“Well… You know how my boyfriend and all of his friends are here…?”

“Oh no. You did NOT stay with your boyfriend!” Stephanie looked at me agast.

“Now hold on!” I waved my hands around. “I didn’t stay with him. They have a huge room like this with plenty of room. They were kind enough to lend me their couch to sleep on untill you guys got here.” I saw Stephanie’s smirk and felt the need to defend myself even more. “NOTHING HAPPENED!” Stephanie continued to smirk at me.

“Oh, Really?~” She waggled her eyebrows at me ishly.

“Ew. Stop it. Napeun dongsaeng! Byeontae! I slept on their couch. No big deal.”

“Hmm. Sure.”

“Whatever.” I ignored her and went back to sorting through my bag. I noticed a slip of paper stuck in my suitcase. I pulled it out slightly and smiled. It was the picture of Lay and I asleep together on the van that day. When no one was looking I snuck over to my pillow and slipped it underneath.

Sweet dreams~

 


HI!~

Haha, so I don't know what all that random junk was in the beginning... T_T That wasn't planned... I just decided to add it since this would be a really short chapter otherwise...

Some lovely, random Nay fluff for you guys.

I don't even know...

P.S. I have discussed it with some of you, and their couple name is Nay. Its official. XD I mean, how perfect is that! He's a freaking unicorn!!! XP

 

So... I kinda probably won't be able to update again untill thursday or friday... I'm going out of town for a few days tomarrow and I doubt if I'll have internet or time. So, I'll try to update tomarow before I leave, but no promises. :/

Sorry!

Thank you so much for reading! I love you guys!~ <3 <3 <3

Oh my goodness, and your comments make me so happy! I sit here smiling like an idiot while I read them! >.<