Chapter Eleven: LA

Where Fate Takes Us

I headed out to LA a few days before my friends so that I could help EXO as soon as they got there. It was about a week before the conert now. My friends whined continuously since I gave them their tickets. They wanted to know all about how I got the tickets and my boyfriend and it was serioulsy driving them crazy that I wouldn’t tell them yet. Mwahaha!

My plane landed and as I was collecting my luggage, I noticed a huge swarm of people out in the lobby. What’s going on? I headed towards the group and my eyes widened at what I saw. Oh. My. Gosh. Super Junior! I almost fainted on sight as I saw Yesung walk by. Wait…? So, the SM artists are arriving now?! I got so excited and started looking all over the place trying to find EXO. Sudenly even more screams errupted as EXO also began to make their way out. I grinned like an idiot as I watched them. Yi Xing. Yi Xing, where are you?!?! Finally I saw him. I smiled and almost started crying. I was so happy to see him again. Instantly, much of the worries that had been plagueing me washed away and I was able to breath easier again. I continued to stare at him as he walked by. Eventually he looked up, feeling my intense gaze. When he saw me, his eyes widened and he stared back. I grinned cheekily at him and blew him a kiss. He blushed and looked away, a small smile evident on his face. Ahh, I knew I was being a total tease just then. Making this harder on him and all since he had to keep calm for the fans, but I really couldn’t help it.

I was just too excited to see him.

 

~~~

 

                I arrived at the hotel finally. There were swarms of fans everywhere and I had to fight my way through to the front desk. I told the concierge my name and gave him my ID. He eventually handed me a room key after thouroughly checking me out and talking to a million people. Security was tight here for the time being. I sighed and grabbed my bag, making my way to the elevator. I was able to snag one for myself and hummed as it lifted me up to my floor. Finally it arrived and dinged as the doors opened. I walked out and began scanning the doors for the correct number. Ah! Finally! I entered the key card and opened the door. I entered and froze. There were already bags here… what the heck?! But then I looked past the bags. Oh my gosh! This room is freaking huge! SM had booked it for me supposedly… but I have a feeling that I wasn’t told the whole story. I closed the door behind me and put my stuff down. I walked towards the other bags and peered down at them. I sighed and stood back up. My suspicions were correct. EXO M. -.- So I was going to be staying with them once again.

I should’ve known.

Suddenly the door opened and I whirled around to face whoever it was. I was faced with a shocked EXO M. We all just stood there and blinked at eachother. Finally, Xiumin was the first to come to his senses,

“Nina!!!” He ran forward and attacked me with hugs. I laughed and hugged him back tightly. Tao, Luhan, and Chen were close behind him and soon we were all a huge hugging mass in the middle of the hotel room. My mouth was stuck into a permanent smile and I was on the verge of crying from happiness. I was so glad to be back with these spazzballs.

Eventually we heard someone clear their throat. We all froze and looked up to see Kris staring at us pointedly,

“You know, I’m sure Yi Xing would like to see his girlfriend too.” I looked over his shoulder to see Lay standing there. He was laughing his head off at us and shook his head, trying to say that it was fine, but Kris didn’t back down. Gosh. Chill fanboy. I was able to eventually disentabgle myself from them and was about to run to Lay when I was grabbed,

“Heh, I was just kidding. I wanted a hug too.” Kris hugged me tightly and I rolled my eyes, smaking his arm.

“Pabo.” He laughed and released me.

“Go.” He pushed me towards Yi Xing,

“Tch!” I looked back at him and made a face. He didn’t have to tell me twice though. I turned back around and ran at Lay. I jumped on him and he laughed while hugging me. “Yi Xing!!!~” I said and he laughed,

“Nina!!!~” He pulled back for a moment and kissed me quickly.

“Ew~” I heard someone mutter. I turned to see Chen covering Tao’s eyes as he stood there innocently. Kris and Xiumin were making faces at us while Chen and Luhan just “awwed”. I laughed and hugged Lay again.

“I missed you…” I whispered. He smoothed my hair as he layed his head against mine,

“I missed you too.” I smiled. It was so warm here with him.

How had I managed for six weeks without this?

               

“Well, this is all very lovely and I hate to interupt your little reunion, but we promised manager ge that we’d be right back down.” Kris broke the news awkwardly. Lay and I both sighed as we pulled away from each other.

“Alright,” He took my hand instead and I smiled.

 

~~~

 

                “Ah! Nina! You’re here! Good! We really need your help.” EXO’s manager greeted me as I entered the meeting room with EXO. All of the SM artists were having a quick meeting after landing before going off to sleep off a little of their jet lag. Then they’d be practicing and rehersing non-stop untill the concert in a week. After that they’d all be staying here in LA for awhile to take a vacation and sight-see before going back to Korea.

I hid behind EXO, totally intimidated by all of the SM artists in the room. There was Super Junior *passes out*, SHINee, TVXQ, SNSD, BoA, TRAX, and finally f(x). f(x) all screamed and came running towards me as soon as they saw me hiding behind Lay.

“Nina~” Sulli called and attacked me.

“Oof!” I grunted as she as well as the others all attacked me. I looked up to see everyone in the room staring over at us. I turned bright red. Well, this is awkward… Finally they pulled away and started squeeling again. I started giggling along with them untill someone cleared their throat. We all stopped and looked up to see a very important looking man standing at the front of the room and looking at us pointedly. We all blushed and shrunk back as he began the meeting.

 

~~~

 

                The meeting ended and f(x) and I resumed our squeeling, although we were quickly interupted by a stampede: also known as EXO K. Chanyeol was the first to hurdle at me out of nowhere. He grabbed me and picked me up, twirling me around. Stupid giant and his freakish height. I laughed and slapped his back,

“Chanyeol!~” I called. Finally he put me back down, but I was immediately attacked by their adorable, lisping maknae.

“Noona!~” He called as he hugged me. I giggled,

“Sehun! I’m so glad to see you!” I hugged all of the other members. Even Kai rolled his eyes and hugged me (but I knew he was just acting. He was totally happy to see me too). By the end of all of this, we had once again managed to catch the attention of just about everyone in the room. A couple of people even began to make their way over to say hello.

I froze as I saw who was approaching now. Super Junior. Oh. My. Gosh. Somebody pinch me. I think I’m about to faint. I was internally hyperventilating, although on the outside I was trying to keep cool. Nope, not gonna happen. Lay looked over at me as he heard my deep, erratic breathing. He followed my line of sight and laughed.

“I didn’t know you were an ELF.” He teased me. I remained silent and continued to stare at Yesung. He looked again and frowned this time. Kris leaned over and smirked at us,

“Lay. I think you should be very jealous right now. You’re girlfriend is speechless because of another man.” I was able to come out of my trance enough to smack his arm, but anything other than that was an impossible task at the moment. Luna also looked over at us and smirked,

“Oooh! Nina! I see Yesung approaching! Are you excited about meeting your Super Junior bias?” I was about to smack her too, but she was smart and moved out of the way fast enough.

“Yesung’s your bias in Super Junior?” Lay asked me. I nodded meekly, looking away from his approaching figure to look at him. It was hard, but I’d do it for Lay.

 

 

_____________________________________________

Ha! So, Yesung just so happens to be one of my ultimate bias'. Eli of UKISS being tied as the other one. I love them sooooo much! XD

Haha, I can't really put Eli in the story without making it totally random, but Yesung can easily make a small appearance because he is in SM. I just love him so much!

That awkward turtle. XP

Ha! And Eli's a pigeon.

So weird...

fjghjfdghdkfhg kfh

I'm done.

Not really, but I'll spare you...

XD

 

 

 

Oh! Also! I recently wrote another oneshot and just posted the forward. Its about Kris. Its called My Guardian Angel.

I'd really appreciate it if you'd read it, if you're interested that is. :)