Reconcile

Living As His Fiancé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Dont Hate me!!! I know I haven't updated for awhile so I hope this makes up for it! ITS 2:45 AM AND I DONT CARE!!! As long as I finished updating for you all, I am not really concerned what tim it is. I know everyone has been waiting. So here it is. And MIANHE!!!! Also, I actually went to the BAP concert in NYC, which was fantastic. I really want to share my experience with you all so I might put a link on my tumblr with a fanaccount, fancams and pictures with the upcoming updates! :)

 

 

Eunhyuk raced through the woods along with Donghae who was struggling to keep up with him. At this point, it didn’t matter if will take hours or even days. He was going to find her. A sudden spark burned within him. This feeling felt so distant yet, so familiar. It slowly penetrated his heart and only pushed him further until the only person he could see before his eyes was Yunjin.

“Yah, would you slow down?” Donghae exclaimed, panting heavily. They were in the woods for more than an hour now. It was also quite gloomy outside causing darkness to conceal the premises.

“What do you mean slow down?” Eunhyuk shot back, his voice rising.

Donghae took a step back after seeing the look of anger in his friend’s eyes. “I am just saying that she wouldn’t have gotten far. We have been through this part of the woods before.”

“I just have this feeling that something is wrong.”

“Why don’t you just call her?”

“I can’t. I get no signal up here. Man, what if something happened?”

“You’re just jumping to conclusions. She probably just went out for a walk.”

Eunhyuk turned around and glared at him. “Would you be saying the same thing if it were Mei Ri who went missing, Donghae?”

A moment of silence filled the air. Donghae awkwardly glanced at the forest ground before him before turning to face Eunhyuk. “If it were Mei Ri?” Donghae asked with a slight suspicion in his voice, “Are you saying you still love Yunjin?”

Eunhyuk averted his gaze back to the forest path and began walking. “We better keep moving,” he replied.

“That’s not an answer,” Donghae stated.

Eunhyuk took a deep breath before replying, “There was a time when she was always there for me even when I could do nothing for her. Now, I just want to return that favor.” Donghae could recognize a tinge of regret and sorrow in his voice. He expected this though. His friend went through a devastating breakup of his first and only love of his entire life. How else would he feel? They continued traveling up the grassy terrain until Eunhyuk suggested to split in order to cover more ground. Since this seemed to be the most logical plan, Donghae agreed to do so.

Eunhyuk reached the farthest end of the woods and still had not found a single trace of Yunjin. He tightly clutched the silver chain dangling from his neck. Where could she be? He let out a frustrated yell before dropping on his knees to the ground. His eyes followed the thick roots of a nearby tree until it came upon a red ribbon which lay tangled among the brambles. He slipped the silky material between his fingers and immediately recognized that it belonged to Yunjin. He jumped up and started looking around the woodland area. She must be nearby somewhere.

“Yunjin-ah!”

Silence. He yelled louder this time, causing the birds to frantically fly away from the tall trees. It didn’t take a while before he heard a faint cry from a deeper part of the woods.

“Yunjin-ah?” he shouted once more and again, he heard the same indistinct voice. It must be her! He quickly raced towards the voice which grew louder and louder with every step. He was near. He could feel it. He then increased his speed and swiftly lost control after tripping over a few tree barks. He tumbled down a large hill and kept rolling and rolling until he finally came to a stop. Eunhyuk groaned as he struggled to sit back up while clutching his stomach which was almost ready to spill its contents. He placed the palm of his hands upon his aching forehead only to feel something wet among his fingers. He pulled his hand back and was shocked to see blood staining his fingers.

“Aish,” he muttered and wiped the dirt from his face.

“Oppa?”  

Eunhyuk’s eyes swiftly darted towards the direction of the voice. From behind the tall pine trees rose a familiar shadow. Once the figure stepped into the light, he finally recognized her as the woman he has been searching for.

“Yunjin-ah!” he cried and tried to run over to her side but stumbled due to his aching leg.

“OPPA! What happened? Are you ok?”

Eunhyuk glared at her. He was so thankful she was safe but even more frustrated that she would do something silly like this. “Am I ok? I think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter