Trying To Get Along

Living As His Fiancé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ENJOY KIDS!

 

“Sunbae!” Yun Jin cried racing into the empty classroom with SJ enjoying their free period.

“Yun Jin?” Donghae asked softly and then gazed at Eunhyuk who simply shrugged.

“You have to come quickly. Mei Ri is in trouble!”

“Mei Ri?” Donghae exclaimed quickly standing up, “Where?”

“Third floor, girls bathroom.”

Donghae immediately raced out the door leaving the other members to stare at him in shock.

“And just how do you know she is in trouble?” Eunhyuk asked suspiciously, “Did you set this up, so you could look like some sort of savior?”

“It isn’t like that, so would you please stop treating me like this?” Yun Jin asked unable to hold her pain in anymore.

“What? Does it hurt?” Eunhyuk asked and then stepped closer to her, “Don’t think you are the only one who has been through pain.” He brushed past her and left the room with the other boys following him.

 

Gayoon urged the other girls to exit the bathroom. “Just who do you think you are?” she asked, “You think you can just prance in here and do whatever you feel like doing in my territory.”

            Smack.

            You felt searing pain emitting from your cheeks.

            “After I specifically told you not to!”

            Smack.

            “Who are you to tell me what I can and can’t do?” you asked bravely surprising the other girls including yourself. Since when did you ever learn to speak so boldly?

            “Excuse me?” Gayoon asked a bit surprised that someone like you had challenged her in front of her clique. With that one blow, you were able to crush her pride but she wasn’t going to let you continue humiliating her. “I told you to leave him.”

            “I- I can’t d-do that . . . ani . . . I w-wont do that.”

            Smack.

            You fell once more onto the ground when Gayoon yanked you up by your hair. You tried desperately not to scream or show any tears to fuel her pride and arrogance even further. “You won’t be saying that after I am through with you,” she answered and kneed you in the stomach causing you to clutch your abs in pain. At that moment, the front doors flung open.

            “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?”

            “Sunbae!” Gayoon said releasing her grip on you, “I-I was just –“

            “EVERYONE OUT NOW!” he exclaimed and within seconds, the girls left the room. Donghae knelt down beside you and pulled you into his chest. “Yah, didn’t I tell you to call me whenever you were in trouble?”

            “Hmm,” you mumbled while clutching the collar of his shirt. You completely enjoyed the sense of security you felt whenever you were in his arms. It was as if it was the cure to all your problems.

            He brushed your reddened cheeks with his thumb and then kissed them gently sending butterflies into your stomach.

            “You okay?” he asked.

            “I am now,” you replied when he pulled you up.

            “I can’t have this continue on anymore.”

            “What can you do?”

            The first morning class had finished and students began exiting their classroom. This was his chance. He immediately held your wrists and led you to the front of main building near the college gates where he would have everyone’s attention. Donghae stood up upon the on stairs and called out to the students.

            “ALRIGHT LISTEN UP!” he yelled and almost immediately, everyone stopped what they were doing and gave all their attention to him. “If anyone and I mean anyone tries to mess with Mei Ri ever again, you are going to have to deal with me! Is that clear?”

       

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter