BREAKING NEWS

Living As His Fiancé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT, SO I AM THINKING OF MAKING A SPECIAL UPDATE NEXT TIME. MORE DETAILS PROVIDED AT THE END! Until then enjoy reading!

The sun’s rays penetrated through the crystal windows sending a rainbow of colors dancing across the bedroom walls. As the warm light caressed his cheeks, Donghae stirred in his sleep and brought his pillow closer to his chest.

Hmm . . . this pillow seems to be a bit rigid though. He slowly opened his doe-like eyes and saw you in a deep slumber. Smiling, he brushed the strands of hair from your face and wrapped the blanket tightly around your shoulders. He continued to admire your miniature facial features which made you look like an angel while you were sleeping. Occasionally, you would twitch your nose while his fingers brushed your cheeks. He couldn’t help but smile. It made you look even more adorable.

            It wasn’t until a few minutes later when Donghae felt something on his leg. He heard a small yelp when he instantly jerked his leg away. Squinting his eyes, he saw a ball of fluff and two round eyes staring at his from under the covers. Stunned, he went into an extreme state of panic and frantically kicked the covers off of him and fell off the bed with a loud thud.  

            “Wae?” you murmured rubbing your eyes, “Omo, Bada what are you doing here?” Bada scurried across the bed and jumped into your lap while you her ears.

            “Stupid fuzzball,” Donghae cried while grabbing onto the covers for support as he stood up.

            “How did you get down there?” you asked curiously.

            “Ask your precious Bada!” he exclaimed, “Aish! Giving people a serious heart attack in the morning!”

            “You know, if you get to know her, you may really like her!” you stated holding the puppy in his face.

            “I’d rather not,”

            “Always acting so cool!” you cried as Bada tugged on your sleeve, urging you to prepare her meal, “Alright I am coming.”

            Bada quickly jumped off the bed and raced into the hallway and disappeared into your room. Luckily, Mrs. Lee’s room was not on this floor so you did not have to worry about Bada being discovered.

            “The nerve that dog has for coming into my room!”

            “Yah, are you jealous of a dog?”

            Donghae scoffed. “Me . . . jealous of-of th-that scrawny little thing? Pssht . . . please!” He dropped back onto the bed and shut his eyes.

            “It sure seems like it,” you teased pulling the blankets off of you.

            “Ani, don’t leave,” he whined pulling you back into his arms.

            You raised your eyebrows while witnessing his child like behavior. “I have to or else Bada might go into a barking frenzy.”

            “She’ll understand.” Donghae nuzzled his face into your neck and wrapped his arms around your waist.

            “Aish, you are such a baby!” you exclaimed rolling your eyes.

            “Me?” he interrogated pulling away from you, “A baby?” He leaned closer till your lips were almost touching. “Am I a baby now?”

            “Yah, hajima,” you stated nervously.

He paid no attention to your request. He spun you around till he was towering over you and interlaced his fingers with yours. He then gently brought his face down and kissed your neck and traveled further down towards your collarbone. He tugged on your sleeves and placed soft kisses upon your bare shoulder and forearm. Just as he was about to continue on further, his bedroom door flung wide open and there stood 7 boys staring at the two of you in complete shock. It didn’t help that both you and Donghae were left with a disheveled appearance after running into that gang yesterday. In fact, it only made the situation worse and even more . . . convincing.

            “Whoaaaaa!!!!” Sungmin exclaimed taking out his phone and snapping random pictures of the exquisite sight, “This is exclusive news!”

            Stunned, Donghae crawled off the bed while you fixed your shirt and sat upright.

            “WHAT THE HELL ARE ALL OF YOU DOING HERE?” Donghae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter