The Hooded Figure (Halloween Part 2)

Living As His Fiancé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

All right kids! We all saw the cute part of Halloween, now onto the creepy part! MWAHAHAHA!!! :) LOL I was writing this chapter as kids were coming to our doors, begging for candy hehehe Enjoy my lovelies!          


 

 

Your heart began to race at the speed of light. Donghae also seemed to have lost his cool since he exchanged nervous glances with you. As you frantically tried to search for a way to escape the upcoming awkwardness, you saw Bao Yu staring curiously at you. She was definitely suspicious! Being accompanied by Kyuhyun, they were dressed casually like you despite the other trick or treaters who were wearing costumes. Bao Yu was the only one wearing a cute bunny ear head band in the spirit of Halloween. That was so like her. No matter what holiday it was, she always embraced the holiday spirit.

            “Mei Ri ah, is that you?” she asked and then saw Donghae, Eunhyuk, and Leeteuk around you. She instantly turned to see Kyuhyun’s expression who seemed to be just as bewildered as she was.

            “Well look who it is,” Eunhyuk stated smirking, “Its Frankenstein and Frankenstein’s bride.”

            “Oppa, waeyo?” you asked gently, “Please don’t say that.” Donghae turned to face you.

            WHAT THE HELL? She calls Eunhyuk ‘oppa’, but not me? Has she forgotten that she is engaged to me? This girl is freakin nuts!

            “Relax, I was just kidding,” he stated reassuringly.

            “I expect nothing more from a blood vampire,” Kyuhyun retorted glaring at him.

“Can we not fight?” you stated trying to ease the tension. God, no matter what, these kids love picking fights!

“Are you okay, Mei Ri ah? They aren’t bothering you are they?” Kyuhyun asked with great concern,” Don’t be afraid, just tell me. I’LL BEAT THEIR INSIDES OUT!” Your eyes instantly grew wide with fear. You never wanted to be in the center of their quarrels. At this point you quickly placed your hands over Mei Lin’s ears. This was going to get ugly.

“You wish you could, you karaoke-loving sicko!” Leeteuk exclaimed, “Who do you think you are? Some idol group member? You’re not that impressive anyway.” Kyuhyun was known throughout the school for his impressive singing skills and girls would flock to the karaoke bars just to hear his angelic voice. You couldn’t blame them. His voice was amazing.

Kyuhyun smirked. “Are you just jealous that I much more of chick magnet than you? It’s not my fault you are too pathetic to get a girlfriend.” At this point, you could almost see the anger in Leeteuk’s eyes. “Or do you have a lack of reproductive organs to man up and confess?”

“Why you son of a –,” Leeteuk stated and lunged towards him. Donghae was quick in grabbing him from behind but this couldn’t stop his flailing arms. You stared in complete shock as this chaotic scene unraveled before you. Bao Yu tried to stop Kyuhyun from throwing punches but was unsuccessful. Mei Lin and the other kids quickly hid behind you and clutched the ends of your dress while gazing at the fight in complete awe. You couldn’t take it anymore!

“STOP!” you yelled, “This is ridiculous! Just for one day, couldn’t you guys just get along?”

“NO!” they all claimed in unison.

“Fine,” you stated a bit disheartened, “Then I will just leave with the kids.”

Donghae sighed. Thank god

“Wait Mei Ri ah! Mianhe. We will stop fighting for now. But only for you,” Eunhyuk replied while ruffling your hair. You smiled as he poked your cheeks.

Donghae rolled his eyes. God Damn it!

“Komawo,” you replied and looked towards Kyuhyun who gave you a small nod, “So where are you guys heading off to?”

“Nowhere in particular,” Bao Yu stated while intently scrutinizing you, “we were just going for a walk around the neighborhood. I didn’t really know you were close with SJ. Did you all decide to go out together?”

You quickly exchanged nervous glances with SJ and then tried to think of some way to get out of this mess.

“We are not that close. Eunhyuk, Leeteuk hyung and I just bumped into her after walking back from the club,” Donghae stated.

“I see,” Kyuhyun replied curiously, “Do they require a Nemo hat as an entry requirement in this club of yours?”

“WHAT IS IT WITH YOU PEOPLE AND NEMO HATS?” Donghae suddenly burst out, “It was a freakin costume party!”

“That was the best costume you could come up with?”

“Dude will you just drop it! Why do you have to get all up in my business?”

“Look guys, nice weather!” Eunhyuk immediately blurted out trying to prevent further fighting from occurring, “Come on! It’s Halloween. If we keep fighting, we are just ruining trick or treating for these kids. Why don’t we just put aside our differences for just one day, like Mei Ri said, and just enjoy this night?”

Everyone glanced at one another and finally, agreed. You all strolled along the dim lit streets as the kids continued adding massive amounts of chocolates and candies to their bags. For a while, everything seemed to be going quite well. There was no obnoxious name calling or random threats spewing from their mouths. Instead, it looked as if you were all part of a regular group outing. Kyuhyun and Bao Yu walked along the pathway with Bao Yu resting her head on Kyuhyun shoulder and together, they swung their arms back and forth while pacing like any other couple you saw that night.

Leeteuk preoccupied himself with Mei Lin and her friends. He seemed to be very interested in Hyo Jin since he would walk beside her while holding her hands.

“Yah, you like me don’t you?” he asked slyly.

“Ani,” Hyo Jin retorted, “You’re too old!”

“Wow, that’s amazing,” Kyuhyun replied, “You get rejected by women of all ages!” Leetuek glared at him but continued walking in silence, filled with embarrassment.

Meanwhile, you found out that you really enjoyed Eunhyuk’s company. He would occasionally pinch your cheeks or wrap his arms around you while walking, much to Donghae’s dislike. He had to do something to get Eunhyuk from clinging onto you. But what? WAIT! Why was he so worried? It’s not like he likes you! No way! He was just preventing the Lee family name from going down in flames. Yeah that’s it! How would it look if someone saw you with some other guy besides your fiancé? He is just protecting you! But then why does his heart suddenly race every time you look at him?

God Mei Ri! Why am I suddenly thinking of only you? Everything about you remains in my mind. I am actually starting to take notice of everything. Like how your cheeks blush whenever I tease you, how your eyes light up whenever you are happy, how you would cutely stumble over your own two feet and above all, how you smile at me . . . I just can’t seem to get it out of my head! You have so much of an effect on me! I just can’t help but wonder if you feel the same way.

“Donghae, what is wrong with you?” he murmured while walking. After running his fingers through his auburn hair, he shook his head vigorously, trying to remove the thoughts from his mind.

Whatever happens Donghae, do not let your guard down! Ever! It’s not worth it!

“Hey guys look!” Eunhyuk exclaimed while pointing towards an eerie forest up ahead, “Is that what I think it is?” You all walked past the glowing lamp posts to come across an old, depleted barbed wire fence. Behind it was a large forest enveloped in mist and vines which gave it a supernatural aura. It was enough to send a chill down your spine. But something about this place seemed so familiar to you.

“Yes it is,” Donghae suddenly stated with a smirk on his face and then turned to you to whisper, “Don’t you remember?”

This made absolutely no sense. The forest did seem familiar to you but why does he – oh crap! Just then, your eyes happened to catch a glimpse of a familiar metal board upon the wired fence which read:

 

Here lies Yulyeong Forest. Whoever dares to enter, will be forever cursed by the Hooded Grave Robber.

 

No way! Not this place again! The last time you were here, you vowed to never set foot outside ever again! And it was all because of that conniving, arrogant idiot, Lee Donghae and his crew!!!

 

Flashback

“Yah Mandu!” you heard a voice scream from behind you.

You couldn’t tell who it was since you had lost your glasses while paying tag, a game in which you were forced to be ‘it’ after the upperclassman blindfolded you. You aimlessly waved your arms in many directions before deciding to pull the tied handkerchief from your eyes.

You squinted trying to see the person standing on the tall mound before you. It was definitely a guy but you weren’t sure who it was.

“Awww lost your glasses, four eyes?” the boy said teasingly, “You know I think I saw Eunhyuk hide it near those trees over there.” He pointed to the wooded area a couple of meters away from you. “I think.”

You sighed. You desperately pleaded with your mother to not send you on the annual picnic school field trip with the seniors. She, however, thought it would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter