Epilogue

Only You

 

 

            Jessica and Tiffany nearly screamed at the top of their lungs when they found out Luhan and Ji Hyun was engaged. Kris, Lay, Sehun, and Kai were all shocked but happy for their friend as he was finally happy. Mr. and Mrs. Hwan couldn’t stop crying tears of joy that their daughter was getting married.

            On the actual day of the wedding, Ji Hyun and Luhan couldn’t keep their eyes off of each other. Chanyeol and Ha Joon were so happy to see their sister happy. Ha Joon was extremely happy that Ji Hyun and Luhan were finally together after all this time.

 

            Luhan and Ji Hyun have been married for almost a year now. They moved into together the minute they got married. Tiffany decided to move into Luhan’s condo, while Chanyeol moved into Ji Hyun’s apartment. Everything has worked out and there haven’t been any problems. The only problem was the pressure from Mrs. Xi and Mrs. Hwan asking when they were going to make grandchildren.

            Ji Hyun was at home by herself. Luhan went to the grocery store since Ji Hyun told Luhan she wanted some ice cream with some kimchi, which made Luhan want to puke, but he did what his wife told him to do. Ji Hyun was about to run to the nearest pharmacy, but she remembered she had what she needed in her sock drawer. She remembered on the day of her wedding Tiffany gave her one telling her that when she and Luhan went on there honeymoon she would probably need it afterwards. At first Ji Hyun wasn’t sure if she should feel insulted, but now she was thanking Tiffany.

            So many thoughts rushed through Ji Hyun’s head. What would Luhan say? Would he be happy? Of course he should be, they were married. Ji Hyun already had a feeling that she was pregnant considering her morning sickness, strange food craving, and how much bigger her have gotten, which Luhan pointed out. She waited five minutes like what the test told her to do, when she heard the front door open.

            “Ji Hyun! I’m home,” Luhan shouted. Ji Hyun felt a little panicked when she heard Luhan’s footsteps. She quickly took the test and tried to find a place to hide it. Before she could hide it the door to the bathroom opened and Luhan walked in seeing the pregnancy test in Ji Hyun’s hand.

            “Hi,” Ji Hyun greeted.

            “What’s that?” Luhan pointed to the test.

            “Oh this? This is um…” Ji Hyun noticed the test had the results ready and reached for the box to see what it said. “This would be a positive pregnancy test.”

            “Positive… Pregnancy test?” Luhan’s eyes widened and his mouth was open wide. “You’re pregnant?”

            “I guess?”

            “You’re pregnant!” Luhan hugged Ji Hyun lifting her off her feet. “You’re pregnant!”

            “I know,” Ji Hyun felt tears of joy. “I can’t wait to tell everyone.”

           

            Ha Joon missed them so much, he wanted them to buy ice cream for him because they haven’t spent much time with him. Luhan was still a famous pianist, though he didn’t go on tours that much anymore now that he was married. Luhan, Ji Hyun, and Ha Joon were all together at the ice cream shop watching Ha Joon shoving ice cream in his mouth.      

            “Luhan Hyung, I’m happy that you and Noona are married, but can you two spend more time with me!” Ha Joon complained shoving a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth.

            “Ha Joon, if you want you can always sleepover at our house,” Ji Hyun suggested.

            “Mom said I can’t. She said that married couples should have there own time,” Ha Joon replied.

            “We want you to spend the night with us though,” Luhan said.

            “I know, but mom said I can’t. She said she wants you and Noona to spend together so you two can make grandchildren for her,” Ha Joon rolled his eyes thinking about it. Ji Hyun and Luhan both smiled at each other.

            “Ha Joon, don’t you want to become an uncle?” Ji Hyun asked.

            Ha Joon shrugged. “Yeah I guess, but if you two have a baby, Channie Hyung and Luhan Hyung aren’t going to want to spend time with me.”

            “What if noona and Luhan Hyung’s baby loves his Uncle Ha Joon?” Luhan asked. “I think the baby is going to like you.”

            “What do you mean ‘baby’? What baby? Noona’s not even pregnant!” Ha Joon asked suspiciously.

            “Ha Joon, I’m pregnant,” Ji Hyun said.

            Ha Joon dropped his spoon and ran over to Ji Hyun touching her stomach. “Noona is pregnant?!?! You should name it Ha Joon Jr.! What if noona you have two babies in there?! Luhan Hyung, I want to be there when Ha Joon Jr. is born!”

 

            “JI HYUN IS PREGNANT?!?!?!” Tiffany and Jessica shouted. Tiffany, Jessica, Kris, Sehun, Lay, Kai, and Chanyeol were all at Ji Hyun and Luhan’s house when they told them the news.

            “I didn’t even know Luhan could make a baby,” Sehun joked.

            “I bet she’s going to be beautiful like her mom,” Tiffany said.

            “How do you know it’s a girl? What if it’s a boy?” Chanyeol pointed out.

            “It doesn’t matter, I’m going to love it forever!” Jessica shouted.

            “It’s not even your kid,” Kai muttered.

            “Who cares? When he or she comes out it’ll be loved for the rest of it’s life!” Jessica replied.

            “Congratulations you two,” Lay said.

            “Can we name it Chanyeol Jr.?” Chanyeol wondered.

            “I think she’s going to be called Tiffany Jr.” Tiffany corrected.

            “No, I think Kris is perfect,” Kris said.

            “Can his middle name at least be Jessica?” Jessica asked.

            “Um… I don’t think that’s a good idea,” Luhan replied.

            “What if it’s a boy?” Ji Hyun said.

            “It it’s a girl next time Jessica, we’ll name her after you,” Luhan promised.  

             “How many kids do you plan on having?” Chanyeol asked.

            “As much as we can,” Luhan lightly kissed Ji Hyun’s forehead. “I love you.”

            “I love you too Luhan,” Ji Hyun replied. 

 

A/N: I know short epilogue... Sorry. ): But I finished this story!!!! Yay!!!! I normally never finish anything, but thank you for everyone who has read this story and has subscribed and commented. I love you guys! Hm... I've been thinking, should I write a sequel instead of working on my new story? You guys can just decide for me.