KISS

Sorrows Of My Fault

I made EunByul as a cameo because I decided to make this FANFIC as MAN vs. NATURE -- The people in the story will fight against their feelings or the elements around (Time, Sickness, etc)

 

wait let me clarify things

 about YunHo's illness. I made that disease but the names are still existing. LET THE NON-EXISTING EXIST -- There will be black spots in his head that causes his dizziness, nausea, and head aches. And that will be more like brain tumor and will lead to Spino Cerebellar Degeneration (hehe ~ i know that tumor will not lead to that but .. let's just made it worst that he need not to tell YuRi about that). He will undergo treatment to shrink the spots for him to be cured. But he became a negative thinker so he readied himself to die (that's why he wants YuRi away.). 

>Just post to my wall if you have questions and clarifications .. or . . better if you just comment :D

BACK TO THE STORY

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are both wet. And after the confession, they went to a small house at the side of the pool. They wrapped themselves with towel and...

♥YURI's POV♥

"aishhh .. see, You are wet all over !" I pouted. "What if you catch a cold? huh? huh?" I asked.

"It's okay !" YunHo said with a teasing smile. "WHY ? you're sick and it's okay ? are you out of your mind?" I scolded.

"It's worth it. If I don't go in the rain with you.. You are not my girlfriend now." YunHo smirked. I giggled.

"aishh ! but if you catch a cold.. don't attend school huh" I pleaded. "let's see" He replied.

We seated on the sofa and take some sip of hot  chocolate. I looked at him, He looked back.

"You are so pretty !" He smiled. i blushed. "And so, you are undeniable handsome." I exclaimed

I move closer to him since i am ver cold. He wrapped his hands around my shoulders. I looked at him and smiled. I leaned my head on his chest and closed my eyes. *its great to be with your love one* I thought then stood up.

" why ?" he asked. "Let's go home !" I pouted, "don't want to be with me?" He asked with a sad tone. "aishh !" I mumbled and sit back again.

Then a large roar of thunder shocked me. I leaned my face closer to him. It's not i am afraid of thiunders but it was too loud that i was shocked and screamed. He laughed and pulled me closer. His hands now hugging me. I giggled.

"oppa .. let's go home." I pleaded once again. His face down enough to undersatnd that he doesn't want it. But he still stood up to send me home. I reamained seated. "hm ? why are you still there?" He asked. "you don't want me go home this early do you?" I asked and put my aegyo. *I mean it's only 8:00pm and it doesn't hurt if i stayed one hour more.* I thought *I don't want to see his sad face.

"If you want to, then let's go. " He said. "But you are sad." I complained. He remained silent with eyes begging for 'stay-much-longer- look.

"okay ! one hour and I'll go home" I smiled. His face brightens. He seated back and hugged me. "Thank you .. Thanks .. gamsahamnida .. gomawo" I think he repeated this 4 times. Then we eat the food her workers delivered. 

I caressed his cheeks. "I love you oppa" I whispered.He smiled and said "I love you more, BABE" with a smirk.

"jagiya is better !" i complained. "whatever ! as long as you are mine !" He said. "You don't own me ! I OWN YOU !" I protested. He smirked. "If you own me , Then Kiss me !" He shouted. "okay ! YOU OWN ME !" I gave up. trying to escape for the kiss that will sure lead to a crimson red face "Then I'll kiss you" He said "cause you let me own you !" He teased.

Then he leaned closer and closer until his face was centimeters away. I don't know what to do. I want to escape the kiss but my heart and my body tends to move closer. *OH MY GOSH .. MY FiRST KiSS* I thought. I closed my eyes and wait for his lips to met mine and for a split second, It just happened. *This is only a kiss* I thought.

---POV END---

♥NARRATOR's POV♥

But 'only a kiss' is not the right word. She kissed back giving the same intensity and IT LAST LONG. After 5 minutes, They broke the kiss,

YuRis was blushing extremely. Her face turned crimson red.

-----

♥YUNHO's POV♥

I kissed her. I planned it to be a smack but she kissed back immediately so I enjoyed.

when we broke the kiss, She was blushing really hard.

"I am sorry I did not mean to kiss you that long" I apoloized. She smiled and kissed my cheeks "Its okay !" She smirked,

"at least you are my first!" she added.

*It's great ! I have her firsts .. 1- The date 2- First Boyfriend then 3: her first Kiss!* I muttered to myself.

"so, Lets go home"i decided to call it a night for us.

I reached her house, " See you tomorrow"She said and hugged me. "I'll introduce you to my mom next week. They are still on their trip." She added, "Well, bye jagiya ! maybe you'll meet my parents tomorrow" I bid my goodbye and sped off.

*THiS iS SUCH A GREAT DAY FOR BOTH OF US !*  I exclaimed in my thoughts,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>END OF CHAPTER

>COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE

>NO SiLENT READERS PLEASE