Realization

Sorrows Of My Fault

YUNHO's POV

 

I rode my car to the hospital to have my check up. It's been four months since i am doing this. By the time YuRi left, I felt really broken. Even if i go to hospitals, i never listen to their advices. They told me that the 20% chance for me to be completely cured will be lost if i didn't follow their advices. I just go there since ChangMin here is pushing me to. That's Stupid.  Twenty Percent won't make miracle ... their medicines or surgeries won't help. So What's the point? But when i dreamt about her ... leaving me for jaejoong , at first, i was hesitant to call her. So what if they are together now? i want that right ? So what if she didn't love me anymore? 

Lie.

Every little thing from her still matters to me. I cried. I was so stupid. I became coward, when in fact, Istill have a chance to be cured.. I am ruining my remaining 20 percent miracle. No, I miss her , so bad that i would go to America and hug her and kiss her one more time. I will tell her love her, then we'll go together again. Then, the tought of her eing happy with Jae made my heart shatter.

I called her office while crying. To my surprise, It was jaejoong who answered the phone call. *They're together* was the first thing that i tought. I pretended to be a girl so he won't know that I am the caller. When YuRi finally had the phone, I didn't say a word because i just wanted to hear her voice. I miss her so much. I need her. I want to be with her. I love her.

 

 Being too stupid, Being the one at fault gave me too much sorrow. Sadness that was not even supposed to be felt and brokenness that was not supposed to be happening. Now, I am firm. I will receive my treatment and will be very strong for YuRi. I will take the medications that will be given to me.

When i got out of my car, I brought courage with me.I entered the hospital and when the doctors saw me, they raised a brow. "Mr. Jung, If you don't want to--"

"Sorry for the past four months of being stubborn. Please help me be cured and live" I plead then smiled. I saw them smiled too. *Lord, help them cure me.*

I love Kwon Yuri so much that giving up on her is something i realized i can't do. Sorry Jaejoong, but i will take back what's mine. Let it be a 'may the best man win' fight, let it be anything that relates to us scoring points of love, It's Game on. But, If ever she loves you, then I think, I'll surrender, then it's game over.