YunRi alert !

Sorrows Of My Fault

>SCHOOL<

YuRi was waiting for YoonA's arrival when YunHo tapped her.She jumped a bit and faced YunHo.

"WAH~" YuRi snapped. "Mianhe" YunHo apologized.

"It's okay. I thought it was a ghost." YuRi chuckled. "What a HANDSOME GHOST I am" YunHo boast.

"hahaha" She laughed sarcastically. "So, are you looking for me?" She asked.

YunHo doesn;t know the answer. Its Just his senses want to tap YuRi, *aishhhh ... THINK~* YunHo thought.

"hey !"Yuri called. "Ermmm nothing I just want to piss you off" YunHo excused. *great JUST great YunHo*HE thought sarcastically.

"Not now YunHo. We have project to submit and Its a rush. Don't waste your time. Now BYE !" YuRi left but YunHo followed.

"Hey ! where's oppa? You just called me YunHo ... *no respond.Still folows* HEY .. HEY ..! " YunHo called. YuRi got irritated and faced yunHo "QUIET ! I can't concentrate." YuRi cried.

YuRi went to the garden and seated at the table. "Just call me oppa" yunHo wished. YuRi keeps reading. 

"Hey ,.. Just call me oppa" ... " HEY" ... "YuRi please." He pouted and now he is doing aegyo.YuRi looked at YunHo.

"What's with you if i don't call you oppa?" YuRi asked madly. " and Please your Aegyo won't work for me." she whined.

"NOTHING. I just want you to call me. and are you sure This won't work ?" he said leaning a bit closer. YuRi blushed. *aishhh .. for sure I am blushing* YuRi thought., She looked back a the book trying to hide her crimson red face.

"See. You can't resist." YunHo giggled.

"If I call you oppa, will you leave me?" YuRi asked.

YunHo thinks "ahhhmmm~ maybe!" He chuckled.

"AHHHH" YuRi sang sweetly

."why do you want me away ?"YunHo asked.

"You are noisy."YuRi replied.

"then I will be quiet if you call me oppa and let me sit here beside you." YnHo pleaded with puppy eyes. yuRI blushed again. YunHo see that and smirked.

"promise?" YuRi said. "I promise." YunHo answered.

"YunHo-OPPA. You have agreed. Now keep quiet." Yuri said giving emphasis to 'oppa'

"arasso , my baby " YunHo mumbled.

YuRi started reviewing when she felt a spark of eyes. It was YunHo staring at her. YuRi sighed in defeat and continue reading. YunHo leaned his face close to YuRi and his left hand now around YuRi's waist. YuRi felt YunHo's breath on her neck and she vibrates from neck to the spines down to her feet. She can't concentrate.And addition was some studens murmuring.

"oppa," YuRi called sweetly. "mmmm?" YunHo asked.

"Y-Y-Your hands."Yuri stuttered. YunHo smiled. "What's wrong with my hand?"

"Aishhh~ please~" YuRi murmured. "Okay" YunHo withdrew his hands back. and seated in front of YuRi.

"better !" YuRi smiled.

"Hey ! babe--" YunHo cutted his words when she saw the angry face of YuRi. "What ?!? " Yunho frowned.

"stop calling me babe !" YuRi whined. "hahaha .. OKAY .. I just want to say that first period will start 5 mnutes.

"Oh okay. Lets go now." YuRi said and they left.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>after few hours its lunch time<

"Yoong.. Theres something wrong  with me." YuRi whispered.

"What do you mean?" YoonA's brow arched.

"Its just I dont know. why my heart Beats million per second when i am with yunho-oppa. I liked the skinship and I am always blushing. And just this past few days I keep thinking of him" YuRi mumbled.

"Its Just one thing-- YOU ARE INLOVE OF YUNHO-OPPA" YoonA stated. "Mwo ?"YuRi squealed.

"Owhh .. My twin sister is in love" YoonA teased. "maybe"YuRi replied shortly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"....... right YunHo?" JunSu asked. 

"Hey YunHo-hyun... JunSu-hyung was asking you"ChangMin shouted.

"ermm ? HUH?" YunHo snapped.

"Hands-up He wasn't paying attention" YooChun said doing the gesture.

"Is it YuRi-ah?" JunSu asked.

"Why is she brought here?" YunHo frowned.

"we just saw your arms around her waist a while ago." YooChun said.

"by any chance, Do you like her?'' Chang Min asked,

YunHo can't answer. Yes HE DO like Yuri.And it was going stronger He knew it was LOVE.

"I Do...." YunHo said. all clapped. "I DO LOVE HER" YunHo smiled.

"MWO?" They said in unison. And then laughed. "our YunHo is inlove !" YooChun exclaimed.

"what are your plans?" ChangMin asked with mouth stuffed with chips.

"Plans?!" YunHo asked. "what do you mean?"he added.

"plans for making her your girlfriend! DUH"ChangMin replied.

"Oh yeah.. Help me ! JunSu and YooChun., You are an expert here^^"YunHO pleaded."Sorry Hyung... we have dates.But we can help you ASAP"JunSu apologized , YunHo nodded.

"How about you ChangMin?" YunHo turned his head to ChangMin."I don't know. I am preparing for the exams and Maybe I can.'' ChangMin expalined."Oh~ It's okay."YunHo smiled.

*I can do it myself. I am good at last minutes*He smirked in his thoughts

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Dismissal time.<

"YuRi .."YunHo called.

"Yes oppa?" YuRI faced him and blushed lightly. She felt awkward since YoonA said She loves him. *aishhh-- here my heart goes again*she thought.

YunHo brushed the back of his head and shyly spoke "can you meet me later at DaeGu park? please?" YunHo pleaded.

"S-s-ure Its my free time. So 6:00"YuRi stuttered.

Yunho smiled and walk out the room. He started to jump with exceeding joy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> End of Chapter <

Well, This is it ! what will happen next ?haha.

Clue: There will be umbrella and rain :D