Phone Call

Sorrows Of My Fault

Yul: Hey! It's been a long while huh?What took you so long?
Yun: Yeah! We've been stuck here for who knows how long
Jae : yah dear athor. UPDATE~
Author: Mianhaeeee
YunYuljae: Say sorry not to us but to your friends who read this
Author: If i still have one
Eunbyul: Enough of the drama! Give me YunHo Right away
Author: Dream On!
YunYulJae: Shat ao both of you and update!

 

So that's it. Sorry guise )): We'll escalate things from now.
Chapter 22 -- Work

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USA
 

Yuri's POV

It's been what? 4 months. Yes, It's been four months when i started working with Jaejoong and it's no surpirse that the both of us were close. Real Close. I already told him about what happened between me and his dear cousin Yunho. He was surprised because for Him, Yunho's the perfect guy. The guy who'll never play a girl's heart but TADAH! i'm the living proof he's not.

I always call Yoong and the other DBSK members to check on them. I am happy that they eventually got it on the top list of the University. Good thing ChangMin, JunSu and YooChun are smart and taught yoong very well. They always calls us too, it's like were not on US but in Korea because we never missed a day without talking to each other. And for Yunho? He topped the University ranking .. I don't know where Eunbyul is but they told me that she transferred school. You ask me why? ChangMin told me that Yunho humiliated her after he got drunk and TADAH another living proof that he's a playboy.

"My love" Jaejoong called. Yes, he still calls me mylove even here at the office. I was annoyed of course everytime he does that but as weeks passed, i get used to it. He never did what he said like kissing me if i complained or not. He's a gentleman and he's exactly the same as Yunho. Aish .. this is the reason why i can't forget how much i love him. 


"yeah?" I asked sounding annoyed. He chuckled.
"You have a phone call. I do not know from whom but she eagerly wants to talk to you" He said. I went up to him and get the hand phone he was holding.
"yeoboseyo? This is yuri." I speaked up. No one answers
"Heyy... Hello?" I said again.
"If you're not gonna answer me, i'll hang up now. I have a lot to do." I said loudly for her to know that i am mad.
"Wait" I heard the other line said. But it's a voice of a boy. "Just speak. Just speak please". I was stunned. It was YunHo's voice. he was crying. I can say because his voice was broken. Why is he crying? i thought to myself a lot worried. Stupid Yuri! You should've not care anymore.
"Who are you?" I asked firmly, trying not to sound worried.
"No need to know. Thank you for speaking" then he hang up. 

I know it was YunHo, why is he crying? Did something happen? Arrgh. I hate it when i still care for that Playboy! It's been four months when i last hear his voice and i admit, I miss him. I miss him really bad. 

"Who was that?" Jaejoong asked.
"I don't know. He didn't tell me his name" I answered.
"He? it's a She" He said.
"No. It's a he," I answered plainly and left him confused. I started to do my stuffs and made myself busy to atleast forget about him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------