JaeRi II

Sorrows Of My Fault

 

Eunbyul showed up and try to stab me but Yunho covered me and .....

"YUNHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

----

"hey ! what's up with you?"  

I pant heavily and realized that it was just a dream. I found jaejoong right one-inch close to my face. "Hey! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN MY ROOM AND WHY ARE YOU ON MY BED ?" I also realized that he was not just in front me but HE WAS ON TOP OF ME.

"GET OFF! YOU!" I tried to push him away but he was just too strong ! Instead of at least moving two-inches away, He leaned closer and closer and  burried his face on my neck. I am nervous as hell. This hottie was a and he's going to me. SOME ONE PLEASEEEE HELP MEEEEEE ~ He is breathing on my neck which makes me weaken and then he spoke "Is that how you greet me Good morning ? Where's my good morning kiss" 

Upon hearing the word kiss, I suddenly blushed but still manage to push him away, Luckily, He was not that on defense because he keeps on seducing me.

"Chill, Yuri, I was just kidding !"

"Why are you here ?"

"This is my house"

"No. Why are you here in my room?"

"Because I am trying to wake you up. Gosh Yul, You're such a sleepy head. I tried to use a megaphone ouside your phone for 30 minutes and you still don't wake up" He complained.

"Then why are you on top of me?" I asked, trying to look annoyed. I don't want him to know that i blushed.

"I hear you panting, I think you're dreaming bad. What happened to Yunho on your dream ?" He asked.

"None of your business" I rolled my eyes at him

"well then," He leaned closer again. We stared at each other for like 5 minutes 

I tried to  "What now kim jaejoong ? You can't kiss me" and then i bit my lower lip.

"you think so ?" He asked now looking at my lips. He's not going to do that right ? "I know, you wouldn't. Because you can't"

But is shocked me when he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me for a kiss. and it's not just a kiss, it's long and uhm.... affectionate. It's sweet. what the hell am i thinking ? I don't knw why but i returned his kiss. After 5 minutes, we broke the kiss. But our faces wre still close. He is smiling wildly "Am i a good kisser ? or i am not ?" He laughed. "Prepare your things mylove , we'll move to my house " He said, walked to the door and spoke again "Oh and by the way, From now on, i will call you MYLOVE, and if you protest, I'll kiss you. And if you don't protest ... I'll kiss you" He winked and then left me there. SPEECHLESS.

"AHHHHHHh ! THAT JAEJOONG !"

----

TWO UPDATES FOR MY DEAR READERS !