Chapter 30

Sorrows Of My Fault

YuRi's POV

I smiled as I leave the faculty room; contented that i got 90% in the Math Exam i took earlier. I am about to call jaejoong- oppa when i realized that i can't talk to him. Argh. I'm still bothered about the text message they [Yunho and him] had sent me. 

I quickly ran out of the building and headed onthe streets to catch a bus. Geez, i should've brought my car. It kinda looks like it's going to rain and I don't have my umbrella. I happily seated on the last row of the bus, just beside the window. I looked outside and sighed. "Argh. it's raining" I said to myself. Jus then, the bus stopped and almost threw me at the seats in front of me. 

"Sorry dear passengers but the machine didn't work properly. We will call the enforcers to help us tow the bus. i''m really sorry but you need to get off and find another bus" The driver had said.

Great. Just great. It's raining and I don't have my umbrella. How am i supposed to go home? I hear some of the passengers mumbling complaints but still walks outside the bus. I sadly stood up and ran outside to look for a shed.

I looked up at the sign and it is kinda familiar to me. Then it hit me. This is the place where Yunho and I became a couple and what makes it awkward is that this is owned by Jaejoong. -.-

Iwent inside since there is a coffee shop here and decided to stay for a bit until the rain stops.But when i was reaching for the glass doors , someone called me.

"Yuri?" I turned around and saw Yunho, soaking wet. He must have been on the rain for eons.

"Yah~ Why are you staying on the rain! What if you'll get sick?" I shouted.

"Do i hear a sound of concern?" He sounds so happy. Argh.

"Not really" I lied. "Just get inside okay?" 

"I don't want to" He smiled.

"Wae?" I asked raising my brows.

"I love the rain" He said the words while looking at me. Then, i remembered something. I told him l love the rain and what a coincidence, it's here too. [a/n: check chapter 8. Don't bother my grammars pls? haha.]

"Do you remember?" I snapped out of my thoughts upon his question.

"Sorry?" I said.

"Haha! Do you remember this place Kwon Yuri? This is where i told you I love you, and here .. i will tell you again , fxck. I don't care if this is a battle between my only cousin Jaejoong. I'm sorry Yuri, I'm sorry that i cheated on you, I'm sorry." I saw his tears fell. "But, I can't lose without even trying again. I am wishing for another chance. i ... I still love you. "

He was about to hug me when a pair of hands hugged me from behind and pulled me away from YunHo.

"jaejoong-ah" Yunho said. I looked up and true enough, Jaejoong is the one who pulled me away.

"Sorry but i can't bear seeing you talking to him. And hugigng? Fxck it's going to kill me." Jaejoong muttered. "Yuri, It does not matter if you're going to give him a chance, but ... give me chance to prove myself. Let me love you and let me make you love me too" 

This time, Yunho pulled me away from Jaejoong

"Yul~ I didn't know what you did to us but ... Let us court you."

My mind is a mess! I already know who Am i going to choose but seeing how they can be hurt, hurts me. But, I didn't choose right away, will it be like i'm giving false hopes to the other one? 

Argh! This cousins!