Good Bye. Hello

Sorrows Of My Fault

YuRi's POV

I woke up early to still go to school. I wanna take one last look  of the school.

I wanna visit YoonA and DBSK.

and even he made my heart broken. I still wanna see him. His smile. His Eyes.

I know, You all know Him. 

I want to see JUNG YUNHO, one last time.

I entered our room and found everyone seating, The teacher is not yet here so the students keep on doing what they want. I can see YoonA's sadness.

"Yuri-ah" ChangMin called. JunSu looked at ChangMin then looked at me. YooChun stood up and smiled weakly at me. There is no sign of YunHo.

YoonA was still gazing from afar when i come to her.

"Yoong , I'll be back. I just need to heal this wound" I said then pointed at my heart

"When? When we are finally graduated ? You promised me, We will graduate together ! " She shouted not looking at me, She lowered her head and tears started hitting her desk.

"Ani~ I promise, we'll graduate together. This is a school connected to the Elite schools in the world. Even when I am studying in Philippines Elite Academy or Taipei Elite or Hongkong or US , I can transfer here anytime, "

"You Promise you won't forget us" YoonA finally looked at me.

"of course I won't. I'll call you everyday. We'll video call each other , I will buy you lots and lots of stuffs there." I uttered.

"Promise ?" She asked as she held her pinky up. We do this everytime we share promises.

"Promise" I smiled and interwined my pinky with hers.

We hugged each other and DBSK followed. After 30 seconds , The whole class started doing a group hug that made me suffocated. Haha. I will miss all of them.

"Yah ! I think i will go now. Bye ! I will miss you all .. See You at graduation, or better, see you next month !"

All of them waved their hands and I started walking to the door. I turned my back at them then sighed. *No sign of YunHo* I thought.

I walked very slow still hoping that I would see him and yes, I saw him. WITHOUT EUNBYUL

He was acting like he is not seeing me. 

When I am a step near him, He walked fast and just passed me by. I was shocked. I took all my courage and pull his hands. He looked at me.

"We are done " He said coldly.

"I know. I just wanted to say ....  GoodBye" After saying that, I ran as fast as i could. Not wanting him to see the tears that will flow.

"Good bye YunHo" I whispered. I looked at our classroom from outside the school and headed to the airport.

---

♥YUNHO's POV♥

Good bye ? Why did she bid goodbye ? 

I entered our room and found everyone sobbing. Weird.

"JunSu -ah ? what's with the tears?" I asked. He turned his back at me.

"Yah ! ChangMin ! what't happening ?" He just stared at me then looked away

"YooChun  ! answer me !" I shouted but just passed by me and seated on his seat.

YoonA turned around and saw me. Her eyes were red. I was about to ask her but she cutted me.

"YoonA~"

"Don't talk to me ! You betrayed YuRi, because of you, she'll go to US ! I hate you YunHo !" She shouted. All of our classmates started to murmur 

"He's with EunByul now"

"Yeah, I pity Yuri"

"She doesn't deserve the pain"

"She's in sorrow. While he's happy"

"He's so selffish"

"And a LIAR" 

All of those comments keeps echoing in my mind. 

Am I that bad? 
 

I am sorry, I don't want to hurt her , when i die. 
I don't want her to stay in me , if i am just going to leave her forever,
I want her to push me away, so that when I am gone, She will not be hurt,

Am I Wrong ?

Am I wrong for wanting her to push me away and made it easy for her to forget me?

I love her, But I have to do this.
She'll find a guy soon.

A guy that will be alive, and will be with her every step of the way. 

Even if it hurts me so much. Believe me, Kwon YuRi, This is for your own good. 

---

NARRATOR's POV♥♥

The day is finally over.


YuRi's plane landed on Japan then to US,
She rode a cab that is sent by her mother and they headed to the hotel where she would stay. 

She enter the hotel and checked in.

"Here are the keys ma'am Yuri. You are waited by Sir Hero, You are room 135 "

"thanks. But, who's Sir Hero? " She asked..

"The owner of the hotel and your business partner. He's staying on room 136, next to you r room. You must see him, he's going to be your tour guide." The girl said. *The staffs here are taught well* YuRi thought.

She rode and elevator and pushed the buttons, 9. She will be staying on the 9th floor.

"room  .. 135, ?" SHe mumbled. 

*ting*

The elevator opened. SHe walked and reached  room 135.

"Anyeong haseyo" Someone said. She looked up and found a staff of the hotel. You can say because he's wearing apron.

"Hi, Uhm, Mister, can you carry these bags. And please tell me where can i see your Sir Hero. " I commanded,

"Im sorry ?" He said confused.

"Yah, what's with the tone ?" I asked 

"You are Kwon YuRi right ?"

"Yes, I am"

"Well, I think you're mistaken me from a kitchen helper. "

"You're not ?" I asked.

He laughed. "I am Hero JaeJoong, nice meeting you, YuRI"

"K-Kim JaeJoong ?" She stuttered.

"The One and Only."

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

sorry for the late updates. but still thank you for all who waited and for those who are still subscribing .. I LOVE YOU ALL

HERE'S THE FRUIT OF OUR LOOOONNNGGGGG WAIT.

JaeRi IS FINALLY HERE !