I love the rain--YuRi

Sorrows Of My Fault

mind changed !

I will update now .. I love this song .. let's just say this is what YunHo feels toward our YuRi.

http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/k/kjwan/one_look.html

_____________________________________________

 

>The so-called confession<

♥YURI'sPOV♥

I look for YoonA because I wanted to ask for help.

"YOONG ~!" I have repeated her name three times but she is nowhere to be found. *Damn .. Where is she?* i thought.

I walked down the hallway when i bumped into YunHo. "Y-y-y-yuri?" He asked with his irresistible smile. I blushed slightly *aishh .. hope he didn't notice*

"Oppa .. why do you ask me out ?" I asked straight. He ignored my question and leave with a smile. I turned my head to him when he do the same thing. "6:00 .. I'll wait for yah" He smirked and winked at me . I can't help but smile back and just leave.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I reached home and walked straight to my room. "gosh ! what woul i wear ?" I asked myself with iritation. I opened my closet and look for fine dresses and i ended up picking a pink layered dress with a thin black belt for accent. I take a shower and dress-up. I face the mirror and fixed my hair with a pink headband and a ribbon,.

outfit:

Photobucket

 being contented to my looks i walked downstairs and started to walk. (excemption of the place.. they are near the park)

---POV END---

♥YUNHO's POV♥

This is it. After This day I will make her MY girl. I decide to make it simple. My blue T-Shirt topped with my customized light yellow jacket, pants and my rubber shoes. I also bring my iPod if ever she was late keke^^

I headed downstairs and walked outside.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its already 5:30 when I arrived at the park. I called my workers at 'YH and JJ Place.' it's my and Jaejoong's property. A flower garden with a big heart-shaped pool at the middle, pathwalk with blue stepping stones, Man made mini lake with a small bridge and one bench placed on a hill to the overview. The bench can occupy two person definitely for the 'LOVERS' only. I really restore the place for my First Love and that's her-- KWON YURI.

I asked my workers to put petals and lighted candles to the pool when the dim has arrived. I asked them to set lights that will make the place even prettier.

I sighed its already 5:45. I sit down and waited patiently for the love of my life.

---POV END----

♥YURI's POV♥

I reached the place and saw him sitting with his Headphones. I walked closer and tap him. "Hey !" I called.

He looked at me and quickly stood up. He smiled and said "y-y-y-you are so gorgeous !" He stuttered. I smiled "Thank you oppa.. so ... where are we going ?" I asked. He didn't say a thing he just grabbed my hand and dragged me to a car.

"You are not going to kidnap me right?" I chuckled, He smiled. "no" He replied shortly and he sped off.

we reached the destination when he blindfolded me. "yah ! YUNHO .. if i tripped or slide i'll kil you" I frowned. "Trust me" He whispered. He held my hands and my hips and let me sit.

he released me with the blindfold and i was shocked. This is a very beautiful place. I looked back to face him

"Like it ?" He asked. "no .. LOVE IT!" I replied.

---POV END---

♥YUNHO's POV♥

"YuRi -- i have something to tell you .. i've been keeping this since we met. we used to be friends right ?" I asked. She nod.

"can we be .. can we be m-m-m-ore than--" I was cut off by the large thud of roaring thunder and rain started to fall *MAN ! NOT NOW* I angrily thought. I grab her hand to look for a place to hide in the rain but she stood still.

"come on .. you'll get sick !" I shouted. " IT's okay! i love the rain !" She answered. I tightened the grip

"I told you ! I love being in the rain" Then she walk towards the small bridge.

I followed her. "oh ? you must go ! it's raining !" She ordered. I smiled. "I bet you liked the rain too .. JUST NOW" she chuckled.

"i don't !" I answered. "Then why are you still here ?" SHe asked. "I dont love the rain .. but .. " I cutted.

"but ?" She asked with a smile. '' but  I LOVE YOU ! I LOVE YOU YURI !" I finally exclaimed. She remained silent. I sighed coz i feel rejected. "Its okay if you---" I stopped talking when she hugged me and whispered 

"I LOVE YOU TOO JUNG YUNHO" She said and leaned her head on my shoulders.

Even it was raining so hard. Her embrace gives warmth and I felt in shelter like the protection of an umbrella.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> END OF CHAPTER!

>comments and suggestions