Chapter 32

Sorrows Of My Fault

Yuri's POV

I finally decided to stop my nonsense acts of avoiding them. I mean, what for? I am hurting myself and both of them so why prolong the agony? Tomorrow, i will choose who am i going to be with.

"Yuri-ah" I stopped my toughts as i realized that someone had called me. I looked up to find Yunho smiling. He sits next to me and started looking at the sky. "Can .. uhm .. Can i talk to you?" He asked.

I felt something that build up on my stomach. I suddenly got nervous. It is the first time that we're going to talk seriusly and there's just the two of us. 

"I knew i've been a bad guy. I-i ... Argh. I don't know Yul but i lied to you! I lied to you months ago. I told you I don't love you anymore when in fact, You're the one i know i will love forever. And now, You're stuck with me Jaejoong. I know you've got a lot of trouble choosing one ovefr the other but, i want you to know that whoever you choose, i will accept it whole-heartedly. I mean, if he wins ... i will be happy that finally, jaejoong had settled down. I don't want to cause more troubles to you. I've done much damage that running back to you is not something i still deserve. But, of course i'm still hoping, If you choose me, Go to Seoul Elite Academy -- Rofftop 1.  5pm I'll wait. If you didn't come, i knew you chose him." I looked up to him and he smiled.

"Yunho ..." I mumbled. "Why did you say you didn't love me. What forced you to do so?" His eyes grew worried.

"I can't tell you.The right time will come" He said.

"Wow. You're coming back to me without explaining everything? How can i choose you?"

"I'm sorry but the right time will come" He answered. "Oh, I had an appointment ... I'll tell everything tomorrow So,... See you tomorrow? or not." He said the last words with a lough then saddened a bit.

"Jung Yunho. You're such an idiot" I remarked.

"Yes. And in love"

After Yunho left, jaejoong suddenly came. What a timing!

"Can't go near you earlier. Seems like you're both serious." He said chuckling.

"Yeah. he's kinda serious" I laughed.

"I have something to tell you." He suddenly said.

"Please. I've had enough drama for the day Jae, I wanna clear my mind. " I said in a joking tone.

"So can i tell you tomorrow?" He asked. I nodded."Good. PlayCafe Restaurant. 5pm. See you, bye i need to attend to something" He gave me a quick kiss on the cheeks and stormed off. 

I stared at the now dim sky while it occured to me that THEY WANT ME TO SEE THEM AT 5pm TOMORROW.  Is this it?