Chapter 27

Sorrows Of My Fault

Jaejoong's POV

"Oppa, what happened?" Yuri asked me as she settled beside me in the hospital. After the incident, all of us hurried YunHo in the hospital. Yuri kept on walking back and forth signalling that she was hell worried. Well, who wouldn't be?

"He just collapsed. I don't know" I lied. I think it's because of his illness but i can't tell her. I don't think I am in the right position to tell her. "I think you should go home now. You need to rest, we just came back."

"But .. Yunho .." She said and lowered her head.

"He'll be fine" I said then looked down.

"Oppa, You should sleep too." She suggested,

"It's okay. I will look after him." I assured her. "Now, go and take a rest"

She smiled and left me with a kiss on the cheek. I sighed. I am a playboy and i get whoever girl i want, but i guess what they say is true. On your flirting journey, you will face a labyrinth called love and you will never find your way out.

---

Yuri's POV

"Jaejoong Oppa!" I called as i stepped on his office. He smiled and signalled me to come sit.

"How's your day mylove?" He greeted. I smiled and show him the bags of our lunch.

"Great :D " I answered. " I bring you your lunch" I added.

"My lunch? You'll not share?" He asked amused while raising a brow. Hot kim jaejoong doing that gesture is just so adorable. He knows me too well.

"Of course I'll eat a portion too" I said gesturing the 'portion'. We both chuckled.

We happily ate our lunch at his office. This is the first time i shared lunch with him. I mean, the past week, he comes to our school and asks me out but today, i decided to drop him a lunch coz he was too busy.

"Jaejoong .. Oh Yuri" Someone said as the door shut open.

"Y-Yunho?" I looked at him then smiled."What rought you here?" I asked.

"I heard Jaejoong is busy so i decided to pay a visit." He answered.

It's been a week when Yunho come out of the hospital the day after he was sent there. After that, He started talking to me casually again. Our athmosphere became light and we do talk normally and act as if nothing happened before. But yeah, It still hurts.

"So .. do you have food with you too?" Jaejoong asked.

"Yepp. Spicy ones" YunHo answered. 

"Let's sentence that food then" Jejoong cheered and we three happily eat lunch.

"So how's the boys of US Yuri?" YunHo asked.

"They're cool! Some of the big names in  Hollywood checked in to Jae's hotel and I'm so lucky to have picture with them" I said in glee.

"No. actually, The actors were lucky to have YuRi Kwon in their pictures" Jaejoong butted in.

"Really Jae? Does that mean, you are the luckiest of them coz we had like? three photo albums already?" I .

"Yes I am, my love" He answered then i felt awkward. I mean, YunHo, my ex, which i don't know if i still had feeling for because it still hurts but i am happy with Jaejoong. Get it? Anyways. Yunho is here and Jaejoong called me my love? Spell awkward.

"My love?" Yunho asked. I stiffened. "Should i call you Jagiya? or baby?" He asked with a smile then looked at Jaejoong who smiled at him ... with meaning? or it's just me.

"You really are cousins" I just shook my head. "Oh by the way, I still have a remaining exam. See ya" Yes. Since i moved to US then back to Seoul Elite Academy, I missed ten exams and later is my last one. Good thing because, I've been reviewing like ALL NIGHT.

Yunho's POV

I am happy that I am back at Yuri's league. We've een friends again and it was a start. She still didn't know about how sick I am. Jaejoong didn't tell her and it was a relief. I don't want her to know it yet. But I will tell her for sure.

"So, how's the hospital?" Jaejoong asked. We are both left here coz Yuri left for an exam.

"Still glowing with boring white" I said and we both laughed. He made sure i am coming everyday to check my health status. Even though we compete, he's still the best-MOM no scratch that, I mean best man that will forever worry for and love me. He's a fair player. 

"You're so cheesy. 'Should i call you jagiya? or baby?'" He said mimicking my words a while ago.

"you called her my love! I will not let that pass" I protested. We both chucked.

"Hahaha. You think it's great if we tell her we'r gonna court her?" he asked.

"She'll freak out. Two gods asking her out ---" I was stopped by his hands that hit my arms. "I'm kidding! I mean, she'll freak out coz we're cousins?" 

"So .. we better not tell her?"  He asked again.

"No. I mean, Yes we will. That's a good idea! in that case, we can now her feelings towards us too."

"what's the commotion all about?" Someone suddenly butted in.

"YURI" Jaejoong and I said in unison

 

----

Hi. I'm finally, second year in college :) Adjustment period was over and yes, I do have of a lot of major sujects now. ( three is a lot right?); Differential Calculus is drivng me nuts!  And cheers to my sched for not letting me have a god night sleep, (7:30 am classes , i have to wake up 3am and leave home at 5 then be at school at 7am. Yes, two hours travel.) 

Can i do quota now? I mean, yeah, i am the worst author for not updating frequently But i guess, this will help me update weekly. Tuesday is my only free day so I will Update every tuesday :)

So yes the quota. 

Give me 5 comments. Not just a "Update soon" comment but with a meaning? After i finish this stpry i am going to stop writing since , i don't like to fail in updating so help me be happy by your comments.

or 

3 votes :) I think it's a new feature here LOL. And i think it's cool

 

See yah! :D