Sick

Sorrows Of My Fault

It's been 1 month when YuRi and YunHo became a couple. They always share talks , lunch, everything, and other stuffs.

YunHo always feel this head ache. When he suddenly remember about his Grandpa's death.

::FLASHBACK::

"mommy, what is the cause of grandpa's death ?" 16 year old YunHo asked his mom with tears in the eye.

" He has this incurable disease Spino cerebellar Degeneration." She told him meakly.

"I thought he just had Brain Tumor? and it is curable" YunHo asked.

" At first we thought it was. Because of his headaches and some small spots on his brain. But later on the Doctor revealed this hereditary incurable disease that affect Appa's health" His mom sighed,

"HEREDITARY?" YunHo's eyes widened in schock.

"Yes YunHo.. The doctor said it will appear in the 3rd generation. And in our family I am the second, you are the 3rd" His mom suddenly cried. " If you feel something aches in your left brain just tell me immediately so it will not lead to that."

"What do you mean mom ?" YunHo asked. "There are three stages to be considered before your illness lead you to that SCD" She croaked. "i will. I will not be as stubborn as GrandPa" YunHo smiled."

--END OF FLASH BACK--

YunHo quickly search the SCD disease and found this out.

3 stages before the worst.

A-- there are small spots in the brain. mostly mistaken as brain tumor. can be cured
     symptoms : headaches and lost of balance.

B-- Spots became larger. Headaches gots worse and lost of control in walking, holding and etc. incurable. sympoms are stopped by therapies.
      symptoms: Sudden falling. failure to grab things properly.

C-- The worst case, All symptoms combined with stuttering in additional. cannot stand alone . Doesn't have his control to his/her self.

SCD: incurable. If you had this expect you that you have just 3 months to live.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*at least I am still in A. But i better get the the cure for this.*He thought sadly. *but what will happen if i die? I will left YuRi alone. She will be super sad,*he started to have negative thoughts.

His left side of brain hurts, his eyes blurry then suddenly,....

 

"YUNHO-HYUNG"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short update ): I will not be able to update for two weeks AGAIN .. 

3 days in the province.

6 days working on our church 

and "NOT SURE" 1 week @ puerto Galera *hopes so*