Chapter 29

Sorrows Of My Fault

Yuri's POV

What are theses guys up to? Hmm. I started walking to the room when i saw YoonA.

"Unnie, goodluck on your remaining exams! I hope you study well because Calculus is mind-blowing" She treathened. 

"Really? Omo~ I hate Calculus" I groaned.

"Same here" Yoona replied and pouted. We stared at each other then laughed. Then, I bid my goodbye and headed to the room where I am going to take that test.

---

"Anyeonhaseyo seonsang-nim" I greeted my teacher who will proctor the exam.

"Annyeonghaseyo Yuri-ssi, take your seat now. I'll give you the text papers in a while" he repliedn. I nodded. I picked up the seat just in front of the teacher's table. He handed me the test paper and said, "Feel free to ask me if there's something you don't understand"

"Arasseo seonsang-nim. Gamsahamnida" I answered and started reading the given equations carefully. The problems in Application of Calculus we're tricky and that made my head surrender. Then, when i finally had an answer, I looked at the choices then my already aching head started adding up a level. There were 2 distinct choices. a) 543.5563 sq.meters b) 544 sq. meters.

I got confused, those numbers we're just the same. Their only difference is, Letter A is the exact Value while Letter B is rounded off. Another thing is, when you use 3.14159 in the problem, you will get Letter B, but if you use the symbol pi directly in your calculator, the answer is A. So you see, both answers we're correct. I asked my proctor about it and explained the methods i did which end up having A and B as the answers.

"Well, you have to choose for the best answer. Just like Life. They're both good and correct ... but in the end, there's still one who will remain as the best." He said then smiled at me. 

Upon saying this, I remembered Jaejoong and Yunho. They're the same: Good-looking, Responsible, Smart, Fun and mannered. My mind must be confused but i know, deep in my heart who among of them stands out, I smiled upon realizing it.

I chose letter A.