Chapter 35

Sorrows Of My Fault

Yunho's POV

I woke up in the hospital bed with Yuri tugging on my arm as she fell asleep on the side of the bed. I looked at the time and it was already 2:00am in the morning. I also noticed Jaejoong uncomfortably lying on a single-sofa. I felt Yuri move and shocked to see me awake.

"Yunho-oppa" She shouted in shock. "Do you feel better now?" 

"Yeah." I smiled at her. She lowered her head."Wae?" 

"Spino-Cerebellar Degeneration?" She forced a smile. I grew nervous and looked at Jaejoong who was still fast asleep.

"Y-yeah" I guess this is the right time.

"Since when?" She asked.

"Since the day I .. uhm ... i let you go." I answered. She looked at me but I looked away. "I don't want you to get hurt if i died. I want you to hate me so that when i am gone, you  will never get sad." I looked at her again and saw that she's tearing up.

"Stupid! Do you know how much it hurts? to be pushed away by someone you love?" She asked.

"I'm sorry. I thought it is for the good" I answered.

"Yeah. Thanks for telling me that my love for you is that shallow and that you can't trust me" She said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry" That was all i can say. "I love you so much that i dont want to hurt you,"

"But you hurt me when you pushed me away!" She angrily said.

"I'm so stupid." I told her. 

"Yeah. But promise me .. you'll never push me away. We are going to fight your disease together. Okay?

"Yes my love." I smiled at her. She smiled back.

"I hurt him" She suddenly said. "He's been true to his feelings and always shows that he loves me. He's special to me Yunho, but ... it's you that i love" 

"We' ve already talked about this Yul, We're both in love with you but you can't choose both of us." I assured her.

Just then, Jaejoong woke up. He scratched his eyes and looked at me. "Oh you're awake!" He said happily but there is a little sadness in his eyes upon seeing Yul and I holding hands. "Uhm and ... congrats Yunho and Yuri. I think i should go, i still have a lot of papers waiting for me" He bid hid goodbye and we agreed.

Yuri called the doctor and signed my discharge papers.  She sent me home and stayed until daylight came.

 

Jaejoong's POV

Two weeks had passed since i last seen Yuri and Yunho and from which I've heard, they we're always hanging out and Yuri is being a good nurse to Yunho. Oh and yes, I've been avoiding them. In those two weeks, I engrossed myself to office works so i can at least forget about Yuri. This has been my daily routine. Sometimes, I join Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun go bar hopping.

But avoiding them here is not easy. I've decided to go back to America to move on and fulle accept the fact the girl i love is with the man she loves. As i zipped my luggage, I heard the door bell rang. I looked at the monitor and was shocked to see Yunho. His eyes are full of sadness and dried tears. I immediately opened the door and asked him what happened.

His tears started to fall again and hugged me real tight "Hyung, I want you to promise me something"