Argument

Sorrows Of My Fault

♥NARRATOR's POV♥

>The next morning after their official day. (CLASS HOURS)

They were waiting impatiently for the bell. They want it to ring so they can talk once again. Unfortunately they had 2 hours of MATH with Mr. Xiao the foreign terror Teacher who emabarrass every student who doesn't listen. They have no choice but to focus.

The Smart ChangMin was always praised because he can answer even the most difficult math problem posted on the board. *of course HE was intelligent !. and he was the 1st honor of the class.

YoonA was trying her very best to understand the problem. She's not in the bottom but her grades in Math were quite low. She always gets a B but that was not a hindrance for her to make it on top 7.

YuRi wans tapping her pen on the table and continue pouting if she was confused. She was the top 2 in the class but she do HATE math ! She can get an A in Physics, English, A+ in Chinese,  korean but never in Math.

YunHo was the top 6 and the MATH WIZARD so he can easily answer this. He was smiling in his thoughts to see her YuRi pouting cutrly when confused.

YooChun and JunSu were seating nicely MATH is their specialty. DUH ! BUSINESS TALKS.

>USA<

it was night time there but jaejoong was seating tiredly in his office. He was very determined to finish the job and transfer back to korea.

A/N: Jae will graduate in Korea.

>BACK IN KOREA<

 'KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGG' Finally after the mind-shaking subject the bell rang for break.

"WAHHH ! that was harsh !" YuRi screamed. "THAT WAS A TOTAL HEADACHE ! GOSH .. I NEED REFRESHMENTS !" YoonA exclaimed.

" huh ? what are you guys saying? It was very easy" YooChun boast. "YAH ! " JunSu jumped and they both laughed.

"yes it's VERY EASY .. I DUNNO WHY SOME OF US POUTS" YunHo smirked. YuRi knows it was her."seriously ! and tapping her pen on the table. WHAT A CHILDISH ACT" ChangMin agreed. YoonA raised her brows and look at her unnie. They are like biological twins cause they can read each other minds.

YoonA and YuRi got somehow irritated. YuRi rolled her eyes and mumbled "blaah blaah blahh !". YoonA hig-fived her and leave. The boys was confused by the sudden act. They were not in the mood to talk to those boastsul guys right now, YuRi was mad at YunHo because of that rude attitude. 

"YUL ~" YunHo called, but no response. "Aisshhh !" He pouted.

>CAFETERIA<

"Aishhh ~ I don't know why i am now his girlfriend." YuRi muttered, "what do you mean unnie?" YoonA asked.

"YunHo, is my boyfriend now !" YuRi confessed. '' really ?" YoonA screamed in excitement. YuRI nodded.

Then the four guys approached them. 

seating arrangement:

YURI _ YUNHO_ JUNSU

TABLE

YOONA_CHANGMIN_YOOCHUN

"Yoong !" YuRi called, "waeyo ?' YoonA asked, "are you hungry?" She raised a brow signaling her leave. 

"Aniyo~. Let's go unnie, Let's study math so we can be as good as the ARROGANT MATH WIZARDS" YoonA answred giving emphasis to the last phrase. The boys widen their eyes, they notice that the girls keep ignoring them because of their joke a while ago.

YunHo wants to say sorry but it was too late. YuRi and YoonA tugged their arms and leave.

The boys were guilty. YunHo bowed and tapped his head on the table. ChangMin continously hits his head with his hands. JunSu pouted and YooChun sighed.

Then a bunch of good-looking fanboys, go over to YuRi and YoonA.

"Yoona-sshi," guy#1 called. YoonA smiled, "yes what can i do for you?" She asked. She noticed the guy blushed. "aigoo~"then she pinched the guy#1's cheeks.

"YoonA-sshi, Daniel imnida, from 4-B" the guy#2 introduced. "annyeong" YoonA bowed and quite blush with Daniel's cute face.

"annyeong noonas"  guy#3 greeted, "annyeong YuRi noona .. you are so pretty" guy#4 said. "gomawo" YuRi flashed her million-dollar smile and shook hands with the boys. YunHo clenched his fists. He went to YuRi to get her.

"uhmmm .. can i borrow YuRi for a while" YunHo fake a smile coz he really want to punch the guy's face. "YoonA ChangMin called you" HE lied. YoonA rolled her eyes and exit the cafeteria..

YunHo brought YuRi to the garden.

"waeyo?" YuRi asked calmly. ''YOU ARE FLIRTING!" YunHo exlaimed.

"WHAT ? flirting? they just introduce themselves I shook their hands as a sign of respect ! I am not arrogant like you !" YuRi retorted.

"ARROGANT ?! we are just fooling around.'' YunHo said,

"well, YunHo .. you must know when to fool people !. YoonA and I was having a headache and then you just throw that stupid pranks to pissed us both."YuRi scold.

"and the fact that you called me flirt ! HOW COULD YOU !" YuRi shouted. YunHo bowed his head,

"you know what you made me realize I am wrong for being your girl. !" YuRi sighed. YunHo snapped "I DON'T WANT A BREAK-UP ! FORGIVE ME PLEASE .. YOU WIN THIS .. IM ARROGANT .. IT's ALL MY FAULT.. I'll NEVER DO THAT AGAIN .. SORRY .." YunHo said with a bit teary eyes and just knelt down.

"one thing !" YuRi said. She cannot resist this guy in front of her. She loved him so much and she doesn't want him to suffer so she quickly forgive him.

"what is it?" YunHo brightens his face.  "stand up there " She said. YunHo stood up quickly. YuRi hugged him and said, "hehe ~ i am waiting for this since MATH" YuRi chuckled.

YunHo hugged back and whispered, "the bell will ring in 5 .. 4 .. 3 ..--" YuRi immediately broke the hug and drag YunHo in their respective classes.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>chapie end, hope you like it.

I need 3 comments to update.

what do you want in the next topic ???