Chapter 33

Sorrows Of My Fault

Jung's residence 2:00pm

YUNHO's POV

Today is the day when my worries will come to an end. Kwon Yuri will finally choose who is she going to be with. Yesterday, I knew that when i left Jaejoong had came up to her and ask her to go see him today at 5pm. Yes, same time as what i told her. It is actually mine and Jaejoong's plan. It's not like we want to bypass her decision but, this sorrow we've been experiencing is just too much. At least, once and for all, the doubts and worries will be blown early.

I heard someone knocked and opened my door. Jaejoong.

"Yunho-ah" He greeted.

"This is it" I smiled.

"Yeah. Whatever her decision is ... I want us to still treat each other normally." He said then bowed down. You can tell that he is nervous and sad at the same time.

"Of course hyung." I assured him

"So, I'll get going. I need to prepare our meeting place. If, we'll meet there later this afternoon" He smiled weakly.

"I'll get going too. I need to prepare our meeting place too" I told him and when i reached the door where he was standing. He hugged me tight. 

"May the best man win" He said.

"Gosh. It looks like one of us is going to the army." I joked. We both left our house and went to the places where we planned to meet Yuri.

Jaejoong's POV

I reached the PlayCafe restaurant at 2:45 pm. I quickly asked my assistants to arrange the candles and flowerd that will be designed all over the place. Will it be worth it? I asked myself. I sat down on one ow the metal chairs and closed my eyes, trying to restrain the flow of tears that is curently building up there, blurring my eyes. Then, one of my assistants came up to me.

"Sir, why are you tearing up?" He asked.

"It's just, I don't know if i should continue this. I don't want this *I point at the designs* to all be just wasted" I said.

"This is not going to be wasted." he commented.

"Yeah. If she comes, sure it's not"

"Even if she doesn't come." He replied.

"What do you mean?"

"Sir, you see, the person you love is not always meant to love you back, Sure it will make you sad and broken but you should keep in mind that LOVE IS NOT SELFISH. That is why you are trying to win her heart, you are giving her free will! And at the end of the day, you will see her happy with someone else, and seeing the one you love happy is the happiest part of being in love. Even if she won't come, you know that she's happy. Another thing, accepting that she is happy with someone else despite of your efforts will make her happy too. Somehow, you are part of the happiness. What do you want sir? Do you want to be a burden to her?"

"Yeah. There's nothing i want to see in the world if not her smiles. i want her to be happy." I answered 

-End of POV-

Third Person's POV

5pm.

Yuri has decided. She breathed in and compose herself, turn the car's knob and walks toward the place where the one she loves is waiting.

She looked up down and saw traces of red rose petals that sure leads to where she is going ..

.

.

.

.

to the rooftop.

- - - - - 
Hiiii! talk to me at twitter please? 

http://www.twitter.com/chelceedge | twitter: @chelceedge

I'll definitely follow back!