secret

Sorrows Of My Fault

I'm BACK (:
the story is just starting (:
ready your hankies because more drama will come.
more heartaches
more tears
more LOVE (:

 Sorry for now coz i want to finish my DREAMS COME TRUE  BECAUSE OF A PHONE  first xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''YunHo Hyung'' ChangMin shouted worriedly.He carried YunHo and bear YunHo's weight until they reach the parking lot and  get hiscar.

''AISH ! why do you have to be so rich. Your Car Park is far from the villa !'' Changmin complained.  ''here we are. so heavy ..to think I am the one who Eats abnormally. Where do you hide your extra pounds?'' Changmin nervously chuckled not wanting to cry his worries for his hyung.

 He carried his hyung to the car and drove off to SEOUL HOSPITAL.

---------

''annyeong haseyo, Mr.and Mrs. Jung'' She tried her very best to speak in korean.

''Annyeong Ms. Seo, What does your mother need now?'' Mrs. Jung asked. Her mom is one regular friend of Mrs. Jung. They were not that close,its just business they know ach other.

''Partnership, Mrs. Jung.'' She answred.

'' Eunbyul, i'm sorry to say this but your company were encountering many problems now. '' Mr Jung sighed,

''I know. That's why I am here. I need to save our company.'' She said..

'' Just straight to the point.'' Mr. Jung replied.

'' Let your son marry me'' She answered,

''I'm sorry but, She had a girlfriend.'' Mrs Jung smiled.

''Then let us know each other first. Let him know me more, and i will know him more. they are not yet married so we still have a chance''  She blurted.

'' What did you say ? your words are so rude for a well-raised teenage girl in america'' Mr. Jung shook his head. '' Im sorry, you just prove yourself for nothing'' 

She cried and left the building. '' I'll be back.'' She murmured.

-------

''Doctors.. '' Changmin called while panting. '' My friend he collapse'' He said.

''Nurses.'' Doctor Shin called for an emergency. The nurses came and put Yunho in the stretcher. ''wait here !'' the doctor commanded  changmin. he just nod.

>after 10 minutes<

the doctor came out with a sad look on his face.

'' Why ?'' Changmin asked. ''Your Friend, He had the Stage A SCD.''

''What's that?'' Changmin asked looking confuse.

The doctor explained the three stages to Changmin. He nods in every situation and understands it very well.The doctor told him that YunHo was sleeping. The doctor excused himself and some nurse approach the CUTENESS of CHANGMIN.

''ahm, can we take picture of you?'' One nurse giggled. he ignored those and went to YunHo's room.

To his dismay, Lots of nurse was in YunHo's room taking pictures of Yunho sleeping.

''WHAT THE? YOU KNOW GUYS >> YOU CAN GO BACK TO WORK ! DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL THIS TO THE DIRECTOR.?'' He shouted making yunho to wake up.

''oh hyung''  His face brightens then fell again remembering his  sickness.

''your sickness hyung'' he said bowed down.

'I know it already. '' he smiled. ''it's ok to you??'' Changmin asked in shocked.

''No. coz  I will leave Yuri'' He croaked.

''No WAY ! you won't die. I'll tell this to YUL'' Changmin blurted,

''No please, Changminnie. Let's keep this a secret. I don't want her to know, Or she'll worry so much or treat me as a burden then break up with me, '' He cried,

'' Yul will understand''Changmin assured,

''maybe  not'' 

'' you said it yourself, MAYBE '' 

''no please. I will tell her''  

''promise''

''yes'' YunHo smiled. *I dont know ChangMin, I can't imagine if she'll break up with me coz i have this sickness.

His phone rang ''YuRi'' he mumbled. he smiled reading 33  missed calls.

*maybe it's because she know  I am not sick,* He thought