He's HOT

Sorrows Of My Fault

*yunho finally answered the call* Yuri sighed in relief.

"yeoboseyo ! yul~" Yunho greeted.

"I hate you" Yuri lied.

"MWO ! sorry Yul~ I left my phone in the house. I am in the office" He lied. Changmin shot him a glare. He gestured him to keep silent.

"aish  ! arasso ! apology accepted." She replied.

"but you're still mad at me" He argued

"Who wouldn't?" She asked.

"Ahh ~ a date next week?" He asked

" aish ! i hate it when you know how to apologize to me." Yuri blurted.

"I just know you love me !" YunHo smiled. They both laugh.

" so.. see you tomorrow (:" Yuri then hang up.

"I thought you are going to say that to her ?! YOU PROMISED ME ~!" Changmin shouted.

"chill Min-ah, chill ! we have a date next week" Yunho smiled.

---

>school time<

"Yoong, have you seen Yunho?" Yuri asked.

"Changmin said they are on their way" YoonA replied. YuRi nodded.

She decided to stroll around the campus since it was still early. She went to the garden, The auditorium &&, the Soccer field . On her way back to their room she passed the registrars office. She smiled, she remembered the day he met YunHo. Then a cute girl with fair complexion approaches her.

"Hi ! i am a new student here. Can  ask something?" She greeted.

"sure,"

"Can you accompany me in 4-A class. The senior's class." she asked.

"Oh, I am a 4-A student too ! by the way ,,I am Yuri, Kwon Yuri. are you from other  foreign countries because i notice your accent" She asked.

"I am EunByul ..  yes. I am from Los Angeles " She answered,

"ahh ~ so, can we lead to our room now?" YuRi smiled. She nodded.

---

"wait here, EunByul, The teacher will just call you (:" She instructed, 

The Girl stood there and waited for their Home Room Teacher. While she was looking inside her new classroom, her mind keeps having thoughts.

*That YuRi, She is so pretty, i wonder hw many Guys drool over her. Or maybe her boyfriend was so strict and never let any guy glance at her. And that girl with her, maybe they were twins, they look like each other.*

Just then the DBSK came, lots of girls were shouting once again. The not-so- fangirl students were used to that chaos everyday.

She smiled at how the guys gives their fanservice, then one guy caught her attention.

*HE IS ONE HOT MAN* she screamed in her thoughts. *I AM LIKING HIM NOW ! AISHHH*

She was very shocked as he saw the four gorgeous man enter her room. But what startled her the most was the guy she liked hugged yuri *HUGGED YURI.. ! NO ! i never liked a guy before .. * she tought madly.

Then the teacher came, "are you the new student ?" Ms. Park asked. She nodded.

"come with me" Ms. Park commanded. She followed.

"okay CLASS ! go back to your seats !" She exclaimed.

"We have a new student, Ms. introduce yourself." 

"Annyeong hashimnika, choneun SeoEunbyul imnida, Pls bear with my Korean because i am not that good." She smiled. All laughed. 

"Ms. Seo, seat between Mr. Kim and Mr. Park" She said. (a/n: the teacher and yoochoon were not relatives (:)

The two hotties raise their hand to be easily recognized by EunByul.

"EunByul, take care, don't be too angelic to that TWO guys !" Yuri blurted,

"Yuri-ah !" He shouted. She stuck her tongue out. "aishh~ YunHo- HYUNG!" he pouted. yunho  chuckled,

The discussion start again, and they were busy writing notes When the music in all students ears

*KRIIIIIIINNNGGSSSSSSSS* Their savior, The bell rang again for lunch.

"so ? wanna come with us?" yuri asked eunbyul.

"i have no choice, I only know you" She said in a DUH manner. Yuri chuckled.

---

"Sorry, Changmin is a bit messy in eating" 

"Anio~" Changmin defended with his mouth full of rice

"see! i told you" 

"Ahmm, guys, I dont know you yet" She smiled.

All laughed "sorry"

"Kim JunSu imnida!"

" YooChun imnida" "

" Im YoonA imnida"

"Hi~ my name is Shim ChangMin"

" Jung YunHo imnida~!" They all beamed,

"Jung Yunho ?" She repeated.

"AIish ! it's no fair ! We are your seatmates, We all introduce ourselves but you only notice YunHo" JunSu whined.

"yah ! YunHo - hyung, get ready for the dolhpin's attack later !" yoochun warned.

YunH laughed " yes, why ?" yunHo asked EunByul who was spacing out.

"HEY !" He shouted. When she got her senses back Yunho pretended he was shouting at something.

"That's rude oppa!" YuRi exclaimed. yunHo bowed.

"ahhm, YunHo are you somewhat related to JungCorp  ?" She asked. 

"Yeah, I am the son"

"THE SON?" 

*I enter the right school*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>End of Chapter<

-- sorry , I am having my  notes about DCTBOAP