Gal Killer

Sorrows Of My Fault

number sign (#) are in english

normal ones are in korean

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USA

♥JAEJOONG's POV ♥

*aishhhh ~ stuck in this american school with no ASIAN* he thought madly.

#"Hi .. you know what . I am a liberated girl and I LIKE YOU" one y gal declared and seated beside me doing aegyo.

#"Ahmm .. Thanks .. But i am ASIAN and I am conservative" I smirked and go.

"Not all boys will go gaga to you" I shouted. *she will not understand me so its okay*I looked back and saw her face confused.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Annyeong Haseyo OMMA :D" I said cheerfully.

"How's the day ?" Mom asked,

" Just like everyday. Girls go gaga for me. YOUR SON is a KING OF TOTAL HOTNESS" I boast

"LIKE FATHER LIKE SON" I heard appas voice from the living room.

Omma and I laughed.

"You have work tomorrow. Its a Korean Company" Mom said

I jumped in happiness " REALLY ??? I missed koreans so much!" I chuckled.

"So you have to do good. It is the well-knowned 'KWON GROUP OF COMPANIES' its probably the one whos competing against SHINHWA in the number one spot in KOREA" She announced.

"whoah~ " I wowed.

"Mr. and Mrs. Kwon will be arriving here tomorrow. They will rest first and you must do the Business" Mom ordered,

"Yes Mom. Do i need to talk in English ?" I asked. "No need." She relied.

*Do they have a child??? How I wish they have An 18-year -old pretty princess* I thought and smiled.

--- POV END---

>KOREA<

♥YURI's POV♥

"Annyeong Hi kyeseyo Omma and Appa"I waved to my departing parents who will be going to US for business,

"Bye Yul~ take care" Mom said and kissedd me in the cheeks. "Bye Honey." Appa said.

They entered their Private plane and I headed out the airport.

*Aishhh .. Mama was working with an 18-year-old guy. HE MUST RESPECT my parents or else* I thought badly.

---POV END---

>USA<

♥JAEJOONG♥

I studied their papers and the job to be done. I searched the internet and saw the company and its owners but ~

" AISHHH~ they just said they had a daughter but no picture and age. Maybe she's ugly." I chuckled.

I turned around and faced my mirror in my room.

"KIM JAEJOONG. Why are you so handsome???"

---POV END---

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>arrival<

>USA<

Omma and Appa greeted Mr. amd Mrs Kwon. I was left behind there. They were talking about business.

"eherrrrrm" I pretend to cough.

"Oh YuJiin This is JaeJoong. My son. OF course the heir of our companies." Mom presented.

"Annyeong Haseyo Mrs. Kwon" I bowed, 

"I am JoonKi" probably the 'Mr.Kwon said'. "Nice to meet you Mr.Kwon." I bowed again.

We headed to the Dining Hall of the hotel where we lives. They talked a lot.

"I heard you are a Relative of Jung Corporate?" Mr. Kwon said.

"Neh. Me and Jung JangWoo (the father of Yun :D)  were siblings" Omma stated.

"I see. You two got handsome children"Mrs Kwon smiled.

"How did you know?" Omma chuckled.

"YunHo was YuRi's close friend."

*how about your daughter? huh? huh?* I smirked in my thoughts

"How about  YuRi ? How is she now?" Appa asked.

"She grown up as a very beautiful gal." Mr. Kwon smiled.

"oh~"mom said sweetly. "i know she's 18 now. Do you have a picture of hers?" Omma added.

Mr. Kwon held up an 8r sized picture.

"Whoah~ She's pretty. She looks like a goddess" Omma squealed. She handed the picture to Appa

"Oh~ JaeJoong you must see her. But i think YunHo was first over you." Appa grinned then give the picture to me.

I was shocked.

I was mesmerized by her beauty. She had a very alluring smile. The Tanned skin and her beautiful eyes. I was staring straight to her when her omma in.

"I have here a picture of her when she dance last week" SHe handed another picture.

It was a picture of her with a pretty girl like her (its Yoong)

*AH* (imagine YuRi with her oufit with MinHo in their concert) She has a ver good body. She is really hot.

*I HAVE FOUND MY QUEEN... I thought I am a gal killer but SHE had already killed me.*

--POV END-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.:END OF CHAPTER:.

>hope you like it ^^