Back at Korea.

Sorrows Of My Fault

YUNHO's POV

"Yah, Will you please leave me alone" I shouted at EunByul who was all addicted to me.
"Why ? I am your Girlfriend" She said.
"No, you are not. My girlfriend is Kwon Yuri ! " I replied.

"You broke  up with her, remeber?" 

"And i used you." I smirked.

"User"

"O c'mon, I know you'll use me too. You wanna marry me and support your dad's low-class company"

"Hey! What's low class again ?"

"Nevermind ! " 

"Yeah, I must say that it was my first intention, but oppa, everything has changed. Let's fall in love together, make wonderful kids -- "

"IN YOUR DREAMS !" I said then hopped on my car. She was about to open it when i sped off. Geez, stop the acting, Yuri is not here, Yuri is not mine now. tears started to form on my eyes. I dropped by a lake we used to play when we're still together.

"I miss you so much yuri, One of these days, I'm gonna be your side forever. I may not be with you physically, but i will be with you" 

"Stupid." Someone butted in

"Changmin-ah" I said then turned away.

"Jaejoong hyung always tell me that i should follow you since, you have a good heart" he uttered " But he is wrong, Your heart is weak , your heart is stupid" he then laughed.

"I dont wanna see her become sad" I muttered

"Wow, then what wdid you do ? Did you make her happy when you broke up with her?" He argued. I was dumb-founded. He was right.

"I heard that YuRi is managing a project collaborated by the Kim's , She was partnered with Jaejoong-hyung" He said.

"What ? "

"yes, They were staying on a house, together. Hyung also told me that he likes YuRi. Maybe he still doesn't know that you two are Exes." 

I smiled and lied "It's good. Now for sure YuRi will have a better guy looking after her. She is not that hard to love, in fact, you'll fall for her without you knowing, you'll just wake up one morning, you'll head over heels inlove with her. You never want to separate." It hurts. It badly hurts. 

"Is that how you really feel Yunho-hyung ? Do you really want to give YuRi to Jaejoong hyung?" He shouted./

"Changmin-ah"

" Yes, for sure yuri will be better if She's with jaejoong, that way, he will never be with a stupid coward like you." 

"Watch your words . " I trailed.

"What now hyung ? You LOVE HER, I KNOW THAT ! SHE LOVES YOU TOO ! HOW CAN YOU LET GO OF SOMEONE WHO LOVES YOU TOO ? HOW CAN YOU HURT YOUR ONE AND ONLY KWON YURI ?" Just then he left.

He is right. But, i don't know what to do. I'm dying, if i get her back, then i die, she will eventually go for Jaejoong which doesn't look good coz she might be known as a toy or a playgirl. I know it's better to leave her with Jae, I'm worried for her future.

----🐻
Lame ? haha. mianheyoooo !