Game on

Sorrows Of My Fault

JAEJOONG's POV

I am staring at my computer screen where my dad's message had popped up. he congratulates me and YuRi for doing a job well done and as a prize, we'll be able to go back to korea. I remebered how YuRi and I worked hard for this and how we wanted to finally go back to Korea. 

But now, I am not sure if i will be happy or not. First, What if Yunho finally regret his decision of leaving Yul and will find a way to get her back? I can't take that. Second, what if YuRi herself still loves Yunho? She haven't tell me what she felt for Yunho but i can still sense that she's not yet over with my cousin. I don't like that. Can you blame me? I am inlove with the same girl my cousin had laid his heart to. I love Kwon YuRi. I know i can't be selfish and i don't have the right to feel this way but I really love her. I want Yunho to be happy, I want YuRi to be happy, but .. I want to be happy, too.

I looked up as I saw the screen blinking. My body froze upon reading the caller's name, 'Jung Yunho' I was hesistant if i am going to answer or leave it alone and let himthink i'm busy, but no. I love my cousin so much.

"Hey Jae! ... I thought you're busy coz you took century to answer me" He greeted.

"Well, I really am. It's just that, my brother is the one who called" that's true. I never reject calls from DBSK. They were the one who lifts me up when i am flooded by paper works so i answer their calls to lessen the load.

"Good to see you again" He said so sincere. 

"Yeah! Been busy at school, you never called me like forever!" I whined.

"I'm sorry. I just don't know where else to forcus my attention" He laughed. I laughed along.

"Yeah right. Congrats by the way" I said,

"Yeah thanks. Congrats too. I heard you did a good job on the business and .. you're allowed to go back. It's all you wanted right?" He said. I fake a smile. If ony i could tell him that i don't want to go back, that i want the business to be ruined so that Yuri and I still won't go back. That i want YuRi to fall for me and that's the right time we can go back. 

"yes. See you soon" I told him. I can't say that to Yunho.

"See you soon ro. By the way. How's uhmmm .. yuri?" He asked. I grew nervous.

"She's fine. So much fine"

"Ahh. Good to hear that."

Silence followed until he spoke again.

"I miss her" He blurted.

"You left her"

"I didn't mean that. I lied, I was too coward to tell the truth so i just pushed her away" I was shocked what was he saying?

"What if i tell you, i love her" I told him.

"I can't blame you. It's easy to fall in love with yuri" he said in a matter of fact. 

"What if, she loves me too?" I asked tring to test him. he looked up at me before answering

"thank i think, i have to face the consequence of leaving her. I think, it's game over for YunRi" 

"Yunho, i love her."

"It's no surprise hyung."

"What are you gonna do?"

"I'll fight for her." He said then smiled. "I don't wanna be coward again."

"So?"

"May the best man win" he said. I am happy. At least, He did not keep YuRi away from me. After the so called 'Fight for the girl you love' thing we both agreed, we talked a lot, from my experiences here up to his illness. I know now that, it was the reason of him leaving yuri. Kind of lame, really. I agree with Changmin. He told me not to worry because he's not going to use it as an advantage of our battle. he also told me that whatever may happen, we'll still remain bestfriends/brother/cousins. 

I can now finally breathe. At least, i still have a chance, YuRi may not be mine now, but i hope ... in the future. How i wish, JaeRi will won over YunRi ... yunho, my dear brother, it's a game on!