Hometown!

Sorrows Of My Fault

Jaejoong's POV

Two weeks had passed since Yunho called me. I am now packing my things because we'll leave to Korea later. Yes, we will finally be back at our hometown. Seoul , S. Korea. I know that going back there is risking my chance of having Yuri alone with me but it's great to win her heart fairly right? You know it's more overwhelming to win in a battle that you know you tried your best than to win without doing anything. 

"Yunho-ah, I'll make sure I'm the best man who will win" I thought and then continued checking my things.

Yuri's POV

I smiled as we reached LAX. I really can't believe that we are going to set foot to Korea in just couple of hours. Then i realized why I came to New York in the first place. It is because i want to forget Yunho. What if i see im there? Will i be ale to act normal? Argh. To tell you honestly, I am starting to like the guy that has been with me since my day one here. Yes, Kim Jaejoong. But, i know that deep inside my heart, it was still Yunho whom i loves. 

"Private Jet 0905 Flight to Korea please proceed to the Departure Area" My dad forced us to use his private jet for convinience. It has 3 bedrooms there so in case we become sleepy, we can get a comfortale nap.

"Ready?" I smiled as Jaejoong walked beside me with a huge smile on his face. I know he's very happy that after 2 years of staying here, he is now finally going back home. He missed his bestfriends so much, that is for sure.

"More than ready" I answered then we hapilly strolled our way to where Dad's private jet is waiting for us. 

---

After at least 18 hours, the ride was finally over and the plane landed to Korea.

---

"Come on Yul!" Jaejoong pulled me out of the plane excitedly. Such a kid. This is one of the reasons why i like this guy. He was so childish but it's not that annoying. It's cute. He always lighten the mood whenever something is pushing its load on us. 

"Yepp! No need to drag me all the way!" I laughed at him.

"You're walking too slow. We might e late at the dinner party" he blurted.

"Dinner Party?" I asked confused.

"The gang made us a litlle welcome dinner party" He explained. I just nodded. I wonder if Yunho would be there. Aish! Why am i even thinking him -.-

--

We reached 'The Diamond Hotel' in not less than an hour. Jae said that this is where Changmin told them to go. The receptionists escorted us to one of the function rooms located just few meters from the lobby. I am afraid. What will i do if Yunho is there? Argh, I've been practicing for this day to come but my heart seemed so unprepared. I saw the receptionists carefully opening the door for us. 

"WELCOME BACK YURI AND JAE" I heard everyone shouted with party poppers annd confettis thrown all over. 

"Yoonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" I shouted as i saw her at the middle of the boys and hugged her. "I so missed you!"

"Yah! Don't be a drama queen unnie! We've een skype-ing everyday!" YoonA laughed at me. 

"It's different coz i can't hug you back there" I pouted. "Don't you miss me?" 

"Depends" She said. I raised my brows. "Where's my dresses?" I laughed at her love of dresses. 

"I'll give them to you later." I told her then we oth disappear on a world of our own. 
 

I saw YunHo by the way, he looks lonely, his figure descended , you can see that he is losing weight. His face contour were pale but for me, he's still the most handsome guy i know.