Chapter 34

Sorrows Of My Fault

Shattered Hearts

Jaejoong's POV

Two hours. Could she just be late? Or she's with Yunho now? I keep on telling myself that she's just late or she fell asleep that's why she still doesn't arrive. She texted me 'Im sorry Jae' meaning she already chose Yunho over me. But, maybe she meant 'I'm sorry Jae ... I'm gonna be late.'  Who am i kidding? I exactly know what is happening but i ignore it. I stood up and told the crew to pack-up. With a heavy heart, I left the restaurant and cried in my car. It hurts like hell. She's the first girl who made me love like this, It's a magical and a dreadful feeling.

I tried to gain my composure and started driving to the school where they meet. I'm not going to gatecrash or anything. Just wanna make sure that my two favorite people are happy.

But when i reached the gates, my phone rang and it flashed Yuri's name.

"Jaejoong oppa! Y-Yunho fainted" She sounds so concerned and she's crying hard.

"Okay! Wait there! I'm at the gates already!"
 

Yuri's POV

I took deep breaths as I walk my way to the rooftop. Every step on the stairs is like a button that amplifies my heartbeat. I looked at the last rose-formed arrow just below the door through the roof top. I took my phone and typed the words 'I'm sorry Jae' and sent it to Jaejoong. It's hard. But I have decided.

Dug.Dug.

My heart is racing as i reach the doorknob and turned it open. A sweet mellow sound is played and pink roses were scattered on the floor. It's just so magnificent. I was wandering around the walls to see the pictures we had when we're together. I smiled and felt that i made the right desicion. I love Yunho, still. Just then, a manly voice interrupted me -- of course it's none other than Yunho.

"You came" I looked at him and saw that he is very happy. His eyes are turning pinkish signalling he'd cry very soon. 

"Yeah. I'm here" I answered awkwardly.  Then, his tears flowed and hugged me tight.

"I love you Yuri" He whispered between his sobs. We stayed like that for ten minutes. Hugging each other while saying sweet nothings. I didn't bother asking why he dumped me before. For now, this is all that matters. Right? 

And then, we started eating and dancing. Just a typical sweet date you would see in the movies. Perfect,

But 'perfect' wasn't the right word to describe this. Yunho started to cry in pain as he hold his head. i am panicking, I can see his eyes roll upwards and then he fainted!

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

Hey there!~