failure now. Win tomorrow

Sorrows Of My Fault

*so He's the son of the Jung's ?* Eunbyul smirked in thoughts. *I thought he was not that hot but I was totally wrong. I want to be her girlfriend, I want to marry Him to save our company and make myself happy* 

"so I need steps to get him" She mumbled. 

"Are you saying something?" YooChun asked. She startled.

"Nothing. I am just mumbling some notes, I am kinda late  in lessons 'Yah know !" She lied. YooChun just nodded.

---Fast ForWard---

STEP 1

ALWAYS GET HIS ATTENTION

[scene 1]-- Teusday

Eunbyul was walking towards the DBSK. they were in front of the Science Laboratory waiting for YoonA and YuRi.

"Annyeong  oppas" EunByul shouted. "Annyeong Eunnie-ah" JunSu smiled. She ignored him and continued walking to YunHo.

"She really is unfair" JunSu whispered to YooChun. He chuckled.

"oppa, what are you doin' here ?" Sheasked YunHo with a wide smile appearing on her face.

"I am waiting for YuRi," YunHo smiled but his on a DUH manner.

"Ahh ~" She sang and walked past them  when she pretended to trip.

"Awwww, That hurts" She  lied while seating at the floor rubbing her ankles.

"hey! are you alright?" ChangMin asked. "OH YES?" She said sarcasticallu\y. ChangMin laughed. JunSu just look at her. YooChun tried to help her up.

YunHo smiled "be careful next time". She smiled back and stand up walking as if nothing happened.

*What he only say that ? He don't even help me. And isn't he attracted to my long fair legs?* She stomped her feet madly.

"I thought she was sprained" YooChun sighed while rubbing her hair.

"I think she wants Yunho-hyung help her" JunSu beamed.

"I think so, She always picks YunHo-Hyung.Ahh~ HYUNG maybe she likes you" ChangMin cooed. YunHo shrugged.

STEP 2 -- wednesday

"YunHo-oppa, Can you help me here?" She asked Him as she handed her paper to him. 

"Can I see?," YunHo asked. EunByul found at least a little hope. "I'm sorry EunByul, coz i am having the sae trouble. Go ask ChangMin, No he's with Yoong, Ahhhmmmm ~ Micky ! Xiah, Go help her in item number 3,4,5,7,8," he stated. The two nodded, She stomped her feet towards her desk. YunHo smirked. *so this girl wants my attention.* 

"YUL~help me here!" YunHo pouted. YuRi chuckled. "How many times I have to tell you that~" She was cutted by YunHo "MY AEGYO WON'T WORK ! I KNOW I KNOW !" He exclaimed.

EunByul was  jealous.

"Aigoo~ Come here baby!" YuRi called. YunHo still wearing his pout as he approach YuRi.  "You just do  thu\is and that"YuRi continue lecturing then she notice that YunHo's hand was  on her waist, His lips were aiming for her cheeks. He wasn't listening at all.

YuRi looked at him and they accidentally kissed. YunHo smiled. YuRi blushed, the whole class cheers and claps.

WEDNESDAY....

THURSDAY ....

"YunHo oppa, " YuRi called. 

"Waeyo ?" He asked

"Mom told me to go to USA for business.. "

"What did you say?"

"I say NO ! .. Gosh .. It'll be for a month. I dont want tobe apart from you"

FRIDAY...

"EunByul, "YunHo called . She was startled.

"why?" She asked.

"You like me right?" YunHo seductively  asked.

She blushed and asked. "yes .. WHY ?'

"I just want to say I DONT LIKE YOU. I JUST WANT YOU TO HELP ME. IN MY PLANS TO BREAK IT OFF WITH YURI" he said and lowered his head down/

"why you don't love her anymore?" She asked. "I LOVE HER.... She's my reason for living .. She's the air I breath, MY SUN, MY MOON , My everything .... " he said,

"Then why ?" She asked onfused.

"I don't want her to leave me when she found out my illness. I am thinking she'll disgust me...."

A big selfish plan popped up her mind. "Sure I'll help"

*OKAY, so after their break-up .. I will make YunHo forgot YuRi !* ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

>END OF CHAPTER<

--- The YunRi date tomorrow. I will fast forward the next chapter again: For YuRi's heartaches.

--I decided to double time updating since school days are here again.

-- SO PROMISE .. JAEJOONG WILL BE ON THE 16th CHAPPIE .. better JAERI !