Choosing a club

Sorrows Of My Fault

♥YURI's POV♥

It's already Lunch time. I walk towards YoonA and asked her to accompany in the cafeteria.

"Yoong~ .. come with me .. Let's find the canteen"I pouted.

"oh .. would you like to go with us .. ? we are going to the canteen too" A cute guy in.

"that's great .. by the way .. YuRi imnida:D" I smiled and offered a handshake,

He shook my hand and said "Shim ChangMin .. nice meeting you YuRi-ah .. "

"YunHo ~ come on let's eat" He waved to YunHo.

" coming~" YunHo yelled pcking his phone up and walking towards us.

"YunHo .. this is YoonA" ChangMin introduced. "Nice meeting you"YunHo smiled.

*what a killer smile .. wait .. ^^ am i blushing .. oh men not now. it's emabarassing !* I thought.

"and this is YuRi---" ChangMin interrupted by YunHo "I know her already .. " he said then looked at me and smiled.

We walked together and leave the room for lunch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ChangMin-ah are you sure you gonna eat all of that?" I asked.

"He's an Eating Machine.. " YunHo chuckled. "oh .. you aren't getting fat?" I asked.

"no .. " he replied shortly. 

"Yoong, do you know where to buy herbal drinks?" I asked.

"oh i think i had seen one in that ahjumma" She said pinpointing at one girl at the corner.

"oh .. wait .. "I said leaving my food undone.

--- POV END ---

♥YUNHO's POV♥

She asked a herbal drink and just leave.

"YoonA .. does she really drinks those?" I asked.

"yes .. part of her every meal. She's figure conscious person"She answred. I nodded.

I remember my problem about MinHee . .*aishh ~why does she leave the club when the contest is very near?* i angrily thought to myself.

"YoonA by any chance .. do you know how to dance?" I asked.

"kind of. But YuRi-unnie is the BEST !!" She cheered. Just then YuRi came up.

" yeah .. I heard my name!" She said.

"YunHo-ah is asking if i know how to dance and i told him you can" YoonA grinned.

"Yoong~ you know I am the one who makes the most mistakes in choreographies" She yelled enough to hear by four of us.

"YunHo .. !" I heard. I turned around to look panting YooChun and JunSu.

"what ?" I asked. "The club adviser asked us to perform the dance now"They said in between their breaths.

"YuRi- ah .. I am begging .. Join our Club please," I begged.

"SHE IS A FAST LEARNER .. I KNOW  SHE CAN LEARN THAT IMMEDIATELY" YoonA shouted,

"aishhh IM YOONA !" YuRi scolded her " WAE .. ? just saying the truth!" YoonA stuck her tongue out.

"ARASSO .. ! i will join your club .. let's practice now.

*YES .. She agreed ,, SUPER THANKS TO YOU HOT GIRL .. I MEAN YURI ..* I thought.

---POV END---

No Ones POV

ChangMin asked YoonA what club she wants to be with since YuRi was on the S.E.A. Shakers club.

"cooking .. I want ro learn how to cook " YoonA answered. So, ChangMin bring her to the Cooking Club Adviser and she registred.

♥YURI's POV♥

"YuRi-ah .. I will teach you the steps now. I'm sorry you'll be tired because of me .. I'm really sorry" YunHo pouted.

"It's okay .. i love dancing .. and .. don't pout."I chuckled "and why .. ? you can't resist my cuteness .. can you?" He chuckled.

"hahaha .. you wish?"and i stick my tongue out. YAH LET's PRACTICE" I excused so i won't turn red.

"okay .. let's do the poplock first." He instructed. He danced by the beat of the music. next was hiphop .. krumping and some touch of popping.

"can you do that?"he smirked. "watch and learn" I grinned.

I danced like him. I really watch carefully so he will not be tired in teaching me *wait.. why am i so caring?* I asked myself.

He was shocked at how i finished dancing the whole routine without mistakes.

"AWESOME !" he clapped. and so all of my fellow shakers calpped.

They exited the room when only Me and Him are left.

"I - I - I .. u -- uhhmmm .. YuRi-?" He stuttered. "yes ? oppa?" *what did i call him ????oh common*

"o-ppa?" He smiled. "NO .. YUNHO-SSHI .. ah- uhm why ?" I stuttered. "thanks a lot. you saved me"He thanked.

"no thanks .. you will pay me" I smirked. "What .? ahaha .. okay what it is?" He said.

"the right time will come haha.. ermm .. to whom we'll be competing with?" I asked.

"Dancing Machines of SM Academy" He replied.

"OMO .. YOU MEAN .. EUNHYUK .. DONGHAE .. SHINDONG .. HYEOYEON ..SEOHYUN and THE REST OF SJ MEMBERS??" I shouted while standing up

"do you know them?" He asked. "Im a FAN :D" I said.

"really .. then how about my dancing?" he asked. " I LOVED YOURS :D" I smiled.

" Let's go. I still have my homeworks to do. I'll go home" I bid my goodbye to him.

-- POV END ---

♥ YUNHO's POV♥

"WAIT" I said .. but too late she already gone in the stairs.

"I just want to ask your number," I whispered with hatred to myself cause i am not able to asked it earlier.

*aishh .. babo YUNHO BABO* I bullied myself in thoughts.

----------------------------------------------

end of chapter 2 ..:D

Comments are highly appreciated.

No silent readers please,