Party Time ! 1 (The Fortune Teller)

LUCK KISS

Without thinking, he entered the backdoor of the pub and found himself was in a dress room for staff. He saw men at there who wore same suits which were black and white and wore masks. "Where am I ?" Donghae thought.

"Hey you ! Yes you! Where have you been ?? You must change your clothes and do your job ! Come on!" A man approached Donghae with a same suit with those men, and commanded to him for changing his clothes. Donghae didnt understand and he kept starring at the man. "What are you waiting for? Come on change your clothes, idiot! New guy always like this.." mumbled the man and left Donghae. "Hey wait ! Actually I am not..." Donghae said but cut off with crowd voice outside, "Where's that thief !!!" "Oh oh. Okay, I'll do it." 

After changing clothes, he put his glasses off and wore the mask. Then he asked a guy beside him who also wore the same suit, "Hey man, what will we gonna do?" "You must be that newbie, well we will dance like usual, the man who owns this pub paid us for that," answered the guy. 

"WHAT ?? DANCE ???? I'M DEAD." Donghae thought in panicked.

 

*******

 

Yoona walked into the pub with Yuri beside her. She received many congratulate words since it's a party with their friend inside it.

"Yoona, Yuri!! Overhere!" Tiffany waved her hand. Both girls came to her and hugged each other. "You two look so pretty with those masks!" Tiffany praised. "Thanks. You two Tiff," said Yuri and Yoona while smiled. They wore shining masks which covered their eyebrows to their middle of nose. Yoona with blue mask, Yuri with silver mask, and Tiffany ith the gold one. "Anyway Fany, who is that weird woman, who wore kinda gypsi outfit?" asked Yuri pointed at a woman in the corner. "Siwon told me that she is a fortune teller. He said that she's the best one in this town," Tiffany answered. "Really? Siwon still believed in that silly thing?!" Yoona laughed.

 

161492_1325752606410_full.jpg

 

"Hey yoona! Dont laugh at me!come on guys, all people love fortune teller, why dont you asked her for your future?" Siwon suddenly appeared. "What? Me? Never," Yoona said still laughing. "Uh yeah Yoona who dont we? Lets have some fun with asking our future!" Yuri said, her eyes were shining, imagining her future. Tiffany agreed. Before Yoona could answer, her hands already locked in her besties' arm. "Wait Yuri, Tiffany !!" Yoona wanna protest but she knew that it was useless, so she sat down beside her besties, in front of the fortune teller. 

 

"So, ladies.. What can I do for you?" asked the fortune teller while smiling. But in Yoona's thought, that was the scariest smile ever.

well,, we want you to tell us our future!" said Yuri.

 The fortune teller nodded and did her job. She touched her glass ball and saw it. The girls looked at it too.

"Aaaahh! I saw you, all of you!" the woman shouted while still looked at her crystal ball. Then she told some good things about Yuri and Tiffany's future. Both girls smiling at themselves and said thanks to the fortune teller. Yoona heard with bored face. She just mumbled and rolled her eyes.

"Next, you ! The deer-looked face," said the woman pointed at Yoona. Yoona glared at her words, but she didnt speak anything. "Oh nooo. All that I can see in your future is....BAD LUCK !!!!" the woman exclaimed in exaggerating way. Yoonalooked at her and said, "What?? Hell noooo. I'm always lucky! And I have good fortune in my life!! Dont you dare to say kinda bad luck to me! I.." But the woman didnt listen to yoona, she continued her job, "You will face your bad luck sgart from tonight.. Be careful with everything you touch.." Yoona wanna comment again but Yuri pulled her arm and took her away from the fortune teller. "Thanks ma'am but we mustgo now.. bye!"said Tiffany and joined Yuri and Yoona who already sat in bar lounge. "How dare she said that about my luck! It's nonsense !" Yoona shouted. "Well, fortune teller is not always right Yoona.. You know that.."said Tiffany tried to make Yoona calm. Yuri agreed,"Right. Its just for fun. Come on Yoona.. Dont be annoyed like that." Yuri pinched Yoona's cheek and giggled. "Fine fine. I think you're right guys. Well lets have a drink," said Yoona. Her besties nodded and they ordered some light drink. ********** "Oh my God. Do I really have to do this ?" Donghae asked to himself. Few minutes again he must dance with the dancers since the dancer's manager thought he's one of the dancers. "Ok guys.. Now here's some shows for you.. Bcause its our graduation party, we deserve to have some fun. And.. Thos is my uncle's best dancers.." Siwon announced mean the dancers including Donghae must show off. Realised that it's the time, Donghae wanna run out before his 'dance partner' pulled his arm and made the way to the dance floor..