First Day

LUCK KISS

yulti.jpg?w=824&h=548

 

 

"GOOD LUCK YOONGIEE" Tiffany and Yuri shouted together to Yoona who is ready to enter her new office. They accompanied Yoona to there, because they didn't want any bad things happen to her as she did for the first day she became unlucky. They wanna make sure that Yoona can go to her first work day safely.

"YES!! Thanks girls!! Saranghaeyo!! Bye!" Yoona shouted back in happiness. They're just so enthusiastic that make people starring at them, but yeah like crazy friends, they just ignore it and did what they think it's right.

 

 

"Huff alright Yoong, come on. Don't get crazy, it is your first day of working! Yup! Hwaiting for me! Wish me luck." 

And then she entered the building and waiting in the lobby. Based on the announcement in their official web, the new applicant must wait in the lobby at 8 AM for a HRD staff come and explain her work and stuffs.

 

It is almost 15 minutes since she's waiting, and the one whom she waits for, still doesn't come yet.

"Where is he or she?? It's already 8.15 now," she started to worried.

 

"Maybe I should go to the toilet first. I can't resist it anymore," she said with a pain look, while rubbing her stomach.

 

After asking where the toilet is to the security, she finished it fast and look at her wristwatch, it's almost half past nine. "I hope I don't be late." And she washed her hands in the wastafel. She turned the faucet on but since she's in a hurry and a little nervous, she make a mistake. She turned it on harshly, make the water come out swiftly. It makes her arm blazer and few places in her waist got wet.

"ARGH! What kind of faucet is this?! It must be kinda cheap faucet that.." She started angry but she stopped it immediately when a woman come in. She's just remembered that she is a newbie staff in this office. "No, I don't want to lose my job again. So yes, I will shut my ing mouth up." She minded.

After cleaning her clothes that is so wasted, because it still a little wet, she comes back to the lobby room and there's already a young man sit while reading newspaper.

"Is that him? Ugh why I must be like this. Thanks God, he's patient and stil wait for me, and alone." she said and come closer to the man.

"Excuse me! Are you the HRD staff? I am Im Yoona. I am sorry I have to go to the toilet first, and I.." Yoona stopped, waiting for his reaction.

"Being late is unforgiven." He said, still with newspaper in hand.

"What? Eh I mean I am sorry Sir, but I'd already came 30 minutes ago but,"

"Why are you so serious?" the man asked then he put the newspaper, revealing his smiling face.

"Yah! Donghae! I won't ask sorry if I know it was you" Yoona said.

"Sorry for coming late. It should be my staff, but suddenly he called me that he has another bussiness so I changed his position to explain your job. Hey dont take a sit, we don't have much time, you must start working today, there's so many papers to do. Come!" He stood up and walking infront of Yoona.

"Well, you talk much too, eh?" Yoona giggled.

"Haha, ohyeah I'm higher than you in this office, so please be polite, Miss Im?" Donghae smirked.

"Ouh! Fine, sorry Mr. Donghae!" Yoona answered in same tone with him, trying to duplicate him. She walked beside him, going to the work room.

He giggled with her words, she's kinda funny, he minded. "By the way, I don't remember that the new secretary will attend her first day of working with wet clothes?" he asked.

"Oh uhm, this... there's an accident when I'm in the toilet minutes ago. Err, you know..."

"Oh I see. You're such a careless girl, aren't you?"

"What?! Hell no!"

"Haha I am joking. Alright, here we go. This is the artistic design sector work room. Say hi to your new friends, Yoona. People! Here's Yoona, th enew secretary for our field. You will help each other in working," Donghae introduced while touring her around, and meet some staffs. Yoona only greeted politely and smiled.

"Hai Yoona!"

"Nice to meet you, Yoona"

"Hope we'll be good friends, Yoona"

and many more.

 

Then they entered to a small but tidy room, with desk and chair, a sofa, cabinet and stuffs.

"Here's your room. Here's new coming papers for design, these are maps for outgoing projects, and that is for....blablabla" Donghae expalined and Yoona just nodded understand.

"You understand?"

"Yeah! I am smart you know?"

"Whatever. Good! I am back to my room, starts working.. and good luck!" Donghae said and wanna closed the door.

"Wait!! Where's your room? What if I need something?" Yoona asked.

"You missed me that much? I am glad," Donghae laughed.

"What?! NO WAY. Forget it." And she started to make herself busy.

"Haha okay. My room is two rooms next to yours, and if you need some helps, you can ask to Jessica, her room is infront of yours. She can answer, maybe. Or you can go to my room. Got it?"

"Got it Mr. Lee" she said it with annoying look, she take a map out from the stacks in the upper cabinet.

Suddenly the map lost its balance and fell down to her head. "OUCH!!!" She yelled and rubbed her head, started blamming the maps.

Donghae just laughed, "And be careful too Miss Im."

"I know!!"

 

tumblr_mg55dkeAYS1qdw0ijo1_500.gif

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Yoona took a long breath. It was the fourth times things fell down on her head. Many times she blamed her unluckness and still, have an ambition to find the man that steal her luck(in her mind).

But she's kinda happy can work here. She handles some art and design projects, just like her passions. And the Jessica girl is so nice to her and helps her somethings.

And now is time for having lunch and her stomach can't tolerate anymore.

So she decided to try the canteen. She came out of her room and there's Donghae who come out of his room too, ready for lunch. He walks by and Yoona called him.

"Donghae!"

"What? Oh Yoona." And he smiled and stopped his path.

Yoona walks closer. "So, how was the first day?" Donghae asked.

"Well, not yet. It still half day I think. And yeah it was awesome. You wanna have a lunch?"

"Yeah, you too?"

"Yup. Let me tell you there!"

"Alright."

So they walk together to the canteen while talking each other. They've just known for days, maybe weeks. But they felt like they have known each other for years.

tumblr_m7j1qpvrkw1qea4ppo1_500.gif

 

 

TBC

 



 

Thanks for everything :D

Keep reading and please don't be a silent reader! :D