Still Into You

LUCK KISS

"Wait. Isn't it Taecyeon's car? Who's the girl beside him?"

He paid attention to the car and realised it was Yoona.

"Yoona? What are you doing there?" He's so curious. He took the steering wheel and started to follow the car.

"But, wait. What am I doing? That's their business. And well, I don't have any right to stalk them. She's not even my girlfriend." He said and stopped his car, turned back and went to his flat.

 

 

Yoona kept quiet since they left the office. She's just looking to the way.

"Hey." Taecyeon called while driving.

"Neh." She answered but still looking to the way.

"Why are you so quiet? Is there any problem?"

"Well not really. Don't worry about me." Yoona tried to smile, just to make Taecyeon stop asking.

"Okay. Anyway how are you, Yoong? I am so.. you know, missed you." Taecyeon started, he smiled but his eyes concentrating to his way.

But Yoona didn't answer him. Her eyes caught a familiar car some minutes ago when they're still around the office area. And she realised it was Donghae's. She's wondering why he followed them, but she's also quite happy. And now she couldn't see his car again and it made her felt uncomfortable and kinda guilty.

"Yoona?" Taecyeon tried to get her attention.

"Oh ssup Taec?" She stopped thinking about Donghae and looked at the guy who sat behind the steering wheel.

"What are you thinking about? you looked unfocus."

"Did I ? Just about my works, it's okay."

Taecyeon nodded and he asked the same question and this time he tried to hold her hand with his right hand. But Yoona realised it and quickly pulled her hand to her lap. "Woah Seoul in night is never beautiful ending right Taec? Look at those lamps of buildings!" She pretended to watch the city again. Taecyeon just sighed and agreed.

 

 

--------------------

 

tumblr_lqhn89lue91r289nbo2_500.gif

 

Taecyeon stopped his car in front of a kimchi specialist resto. "Wait. It's a little expensive here," Yoona said. "That's no problem. You don't think I don't have any money to treat you, do you?" Taecyeon smiled and offered his hand to the girl infront of him.

"Ouh alright, up to you. No Taec, I can go off by myself." Yoona refused Taecyeon's hand.

 

After choosing menu, they're waiting for the foods and starting conversation.

"Well, so you're still like kimchi, eh?" Taecyeon started. "Kinda. You knew?" Yoona asked, she didn't remember that Taecyeon knew it before.

"Yoona, I've known you before, we were together before. What makes you think I didn't pay attention to little things like that?" Taecyeon said.

"Oh I am sorry Taec, I didn't mean it. So, how's life?" Yoona tried to change the talk. She felt guilty to him.

"Just so so. So who is your boyfriend now?" Taecyeon asked, a little giggled.

"You make me sounds like a playgirl. Maybe that question is better to be asked to you. Who's your girl now?" Yoona replied.

Taecyeon laughed. "But you are, Yoong. Okay, you were a playgirl before, if I can say. Well, noone attracted since you." And he smiled.

Yoona rolled her eyes. She can't deny his words.

Then a waiter came to serve their beverages. Yoona thanked and drank his light soda.

"But you're over me, right?" She continued. She didn't seem so serious about this conversation.

"What do you think?" Taecyeon glanced to her.

"You'd better over me."

"Or what? He will kill me? Haha." Taecyeon smirked. He paused for drinking his ice coffee.

"Whom do you mean? Who is 'he'?" Yoona asked, clueless. Her forehead's folded.

"Donghae." Taecyeon stopped a while just to watch Yoona's facial expression. She didn't look so surprise. "I often seen you together at the office. Your new boyfriend, eh?"

"First, he's not my boyfriend. He's just a good friend. And that's none of your business. Second, since when you become annoying person like this?"

"Oh Yoong sorry if it's annoying you. I didn't mean it, really. Forgive me, kay? I'm just can't over you. I am still into you," Taecyeon said, looked down to the dining table. Yoona sighed and continued, "I see. But we're over. We can't be together. We will be friend, just friend." She smiled.

"Can't we? Why don't we try to start a new beginning? A better start."

"Don't try it, Taec." Yoona started to feel uncomfortable.

"But Yoong."

"Wait. Please stop. I don't feel like I'm good. I think I need to go home now." Yoona said and got up from her chair.

"Wait, Yoona!" Taecyeon held her hand. "I am sorry Taec. I'm feeling sick." Yoona let go off her hand and walked out of the resto.

 

 

--------------------

 

Meanwhile....

 

 

Donghae's POV

 

I changed my work clothes to the casual one. I stepped into my pantry but only find a light beer. Ew. I don't feel like I wanna drink it now. So I just take a bottle of mineral water. I glanced to the wall watch. 8.30 pm already.

I turned the TV on and take a sit on the sofa. My eyes are watching the tv show, but my mind's blowing somewhere. I can't help but thinking of Yoona. Why did she's in Taecyeon's car? Have they known each other? What would they do? Questions are running along my brain. But oh come on, I try to stop this , because she's not even my girlfriend. It's none of my bussiness. But my mind denied my brain's command. I do care of her. And I don't know a strange feelings are woken up stronger. I feel uncomfortable when I saw her with him.

I reached my smartphone and dialed her number. She didn't accept it. Well maybe she's busy. Then I texted her. A simple text like 'hey what are you doing' something like that. It's weird I know, since I never text her for things like this except works needed.

I sighed and realised that my stomach's so hungry. I remembered that I didn't have any foods in my tummy tonight. So I got up and took my car's key to buy some dinner.

 

I parked my car in food festival's(A/n: a wide area which are contains many cafes or food seller) parking area. I walked along the pavement when I see a familiar figure across my way. Wait. Isn't that Yoona? She looked hurry and oh right.. a tall guy walked behind her and murmured something, Taecyeon. I walked closer to them and she started yell, "I can pick myself, Taec. Don't worry, I'll get a taxy! And I... OUCH." That thing again hit her. Her carelessness or.. unluckness? A car splashed a dirty water from the way to her high heels, and she's blamming it right now. Haha, even in this time she's still look funny.

Okay, stop it. I must safe her. Wait? What did I say?

 

End of Donghae's POV

 

Yoona's POV

 

I swore I will slap that driver for making my favorite heels' dirty! Ugh, cursed him. Okay, where am I? Ah right. Taecyeon. Why is he so annoying? I said that I can take care myself, pick a taxy and go home safely, but he keeps saying many things. It makes my head got dizzy. "I said don't worry!" I almost yelled at him.

"Fine. But at least let me accompany you, okay?" He offered again and pulled my hand. And now we got people's attention. Good. Such a drama.

"I said..."

"Stop it. She already said it, right Taecyeon?"

A familiar voice cut my sentence and let go my hand off from Taecyeon's grip. And in seconds I realised it was Donghae's.

 

 

 

TBC

 



 

 

thank you for reading! keep commenting and subscribing! :D