Job Interview

LUCK KISS

He looked at me seriously. I don't know why but his gaze makes my chest shaking. We keep looking at each other for few seconds and he still doesn't talk anything. "Umm.. I, I think I must leave now.. Once again, sorry.." I said and turn around, but my pace stopped, and I realized it was him. He takes my hand and keep looking at me. And he said words I don't expect.

"Do I know you ?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Uhm.. what ?" I asked blankly. I have no idea to answer him.

He keeps looking at me and now I'm starting to confuse. Who the hell he is? I mean, well okay he's handsome or stuffs but it's scary, you know. "I never had met you before, sir.Sorry," I said and left him and go ahead to the office room.

"Uhm, excuse me?"
I looked into the room and only found an office boy. "Yes, ma'am?"

Are you kidding me? Ma'am he said. Oh please. I'm just twenty two years old, k.

"Well, I like to meet the HRD staff, uhm you know I want to apply the job, as a secretary. I've already told the front desk, and they asked me to get in here. But I don't see anybody here, maybe you can help me..?" I asked. He nodded and asked me to wait on a sofa, "He has just walk out, ma'am. Please wait few minutes. He'll come back soon he said."
Another waiting? Fine. I only smiled and nodded. Then he left.

15 minutes has passed and still I'm alone here. I'm starting to get bored. I read magazines, and walking around the room. Where the hell is this HRD man?? please I almost reached my 30 minutes of waiting when I look into something like photo frame on the desk. Nah there you are. I want to see the face of a man who make a lady waiting.

But before I can reach the desk, I slipped on my heels. Oh damn, now I'm really on my way to the desk, but with my head first. DUGG.

OUCH IT HURTS.

I screamed in mute. It really hurts :(

I caress my head and well it's okay actually, just a lil bit makes me dizzy. I get up and clean my clothes. Such an unlucky things! When my hand almost take the frame, there's a familiar sound who stops me.

"Hey, what are you doing ??"

I looked back and found a man standing beside the door. He looked at me too. We keep looking at each other until we realised something.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"YOU AGAIN ?!"

 

It's him, HIM. I knew it! Fine. That weirdo handsome guy.

End of Yoona POV

 

Donghae POV

When that office boy telling me that there's an applicant waiting in my room, I finished my breakfast and went to my room quickly but well, I want to go to the toilet first. A morning stomachache.

Until I found a young woman who want to touch my things on the desk. Tsk.

"Hey, what are you doing ??"

She looked back.

Oh no... that girl again.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

186568_1343553362649_full.jpg.

.

End of Donghae POV

 

Author POV

 

"YOU AGAIN ?!"

They yelled in same timing.

 

"So you're that applicant huh?" Donghae asked. "And dont tell me that you're the HRD staff who gimme an interview ???" Yoona asked in disbelief. "Hey that's not an attitude to face the man whom you splash with the water, right?" Donghae said and sit on his chair.

"Sorry," Yoona frowned. Donghae smiled a bit secretly. "Stop frowning. That can't help you to get this job, you know. Take a sit please."

She nodded and sit infront of Donghae. She let him to take and read her papers.

"Hm.. Im Yoona ? Let me introduce myself, I'm Lee Donghae, HRD chief. Now please, introduce yourself in attaractive way," Donghae said and she did what he said. She's really a cheerful person when introducing.

Donghae just keep in silent while starring that sweet girl.

"Uhm right, I finished. Uhm... Mr. Lee?" Yoona asked when she catch his eyes looking deep into her eyes.

"Oh right you finished. Well.. ah, where are we? What's next... hmm.. Oh yea almost forgot. Please do this papers, I want to see your ability in managing papers."

"Okay."

 

donghae_20081212_seoulbeats.jpg?w=630

 

But Donghae found himself so hard to not looking the girl infront of him. Instead the papers, he's looking into her angelic face. 'Hey wait. What am I doing ? Such a fool looking at that girl -_-' he thought.

"Alright miss. You did it so far so good, I will report the result to you as soon as possible." Donghae said and stand up.

She nodded and stand up, "Thank you." She walked back but once again she slipped on her heels.

But now there's a couple of hand who catch her before she reach the floor. "You're such a clumsy lady." It's Donghae. He holds Yoona's back and their faces just inches away. She can't help but blushing. There's another silent until..

 

"Ah Mr. Lee! What did you said early morning? Moccacino or ice blended coffee? Or.. oops." And that office boy break the silence.

Donghae and Yoona still freeze.

".....or I shouldn't come here right now ? Uhm sorry sir!" then he left with closing door.

.....

"I.. I am okay!! Thanks!" Yoona get up and said in hurry. Not facing him, and walk faster to the door. She's just so blushing now!

"Well.. okay.." Donghae said in shocked too. "What was that ?" he said to himself and touch his chest, like he can feel his heart beats faster than usual.

 

 

 

 

 

TBC


OKAY I AM BACK !!!

sorry for this looooong vacuum.

sorry for this lame chapter :(

please comment I'd be glad :) Thank you for reading!