The Result

LUCK KISS

"Thank you Donghae." Yoona thanked and get off from Donghae's car. After having lunch, Donghae accompanied Yoona to Yuri's flat by his car.

"You're welcome. Cheer up ok? Things will get better."

"You said it twice."

"Haha I know. Bye. Good luck!" Then he left.

"Good luck? Luck already left me weeks ago," Yoona minded and sadly smile. But at least she's still has her besties, who always listen to her and care about her. So she knocked Yuri's room.

"Yoona? Why are you.. Your face! Did you just cry? Oh come on come in, you should tell me." Yuri got surprised and opened her door wider.

 

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Donghae entered his office room, opened his locker and took some papers. They are the applicants' papers. He took one of them and put it on his desk. Next he took another map out of his bag, and put it beside the previous paper.

"Yoona? Why are you so unlucky? Should I give you a chance? I already chose the new secretary and she's not you. But yesterday you really make me touched and pity you. Oh gosh!" He said to one of the paper labeled 'Im Yoona'

He sat and thought deeply, until his hand took one of the map and put it into the locker. He took the other one and walked out of the room.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

"YOONG OH COME ON YOU SHOULD SEE THIS!!!"

Yuri shouted calling Yoona who's still cooking in her kitchen. "What is it, Yul?"

"See? The Choi's company already set the new secretary yet!" Yuri said while pointing her laptop monitor, in the Choi's company official website. "Come on! Log in your username and password, and see your name in there!!" Yuri said.

"Well, I don't know Yul, I just think.. maybe it's not me. It can't be. After all these crazy unlucky things.. I am not sure that I..." Yoona murmured.

"Craps! Go check Yoong! You can, come on!"

"Okay. Wish me luck."

 

LOG IN FIRST :             

username  :  imyoonah

password :  *******      

loading.....

 

 

loading......

 

 

loading......

 

 

"Oh Yuriii your connection is like waiting for an eternity! I can't hold on this, it makes me more affraid!" Yoona yelled.

"Hey it's not like usual! I swear, usually my connection is the best, ok? So strange."

"Maybe it is a sign for me to not look into the announcement!" Yoona still yelled.

"Yoong! Don't be exaggerate?? Just be patient, ok?" Yuri said.

 

 

loading........

 

"Ugh alright, I'm back to the kitchen! Tell me when it's ready, Yu..AHH" Yoona walked back to the kitchen but got slipped on her sandal and fell down. Her hand slapped the laptop so hard.

 

 

"OUCH MY HAND!" She cried.

"YOONG!!" Yuri got up and helped Yoona to get up. Then she checked her laptop.

"Ouch Yuri it's so hard, I am sorry for the laptop and I...."

"Yoona..."

"I know Yul, I am sorry I am not..."

"Yooonaaa"

"Is your laptop okay? I felt..."

"NO YOONA. please. Watch this!" Yuri moved her laptop to face her bestie and it showed the loading was over and there's Yoona's name in the announcement.

"You did it, Yoong!!" Yuri claped for her.

"It can't be! You gotta be kidding me?!" Yoona said in disbelief. She watched the monitor and yelled in happiness.

"Congratulations Yoong!! Wait until Fany and Siwon know this!" And in minutes Yuri ran to phone and called them.

"My luck.... it's getting back...? Ha ha ha" Yoona minded and laughed like an alligator. "Thanks God."

 

ixusgm.jpg

 

 

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

 

"So you chose her? That Yoona girl" Taecyeon took a position in front of Donghae who's eating his lunch in the office's canteen.

"Yeah," Donghae answered shortly, not giving much attention on him.

"I don't know I just wanna thank you, okay. You'll bring a new fresh to our office. I'm bored with these all girls. Haha! Hey, don't look at me like that? Okay I'm joking, you know?" Taecyeon laughed.

Donghae stopped his lunch and watched Taecyeon in the eyes. "Don't disturb her, Taecyeon. She come here for working not to be flirted by you."

"Stop it, please? You make me sounded like a , Hae! Ah by the way can you eat faster? We're going to have a discussion with the managers ten minutes again, just reminding!" Taeyeon laughed again and left him.

"Crap that guy. I hate him." Donghae minded and started to eat again.

 

 

TBC

 




 

thanks for commenting and subscribing also reading ofcourse! stay tune people! thank so much :D