Him

LUCK KISS

"I.. I am okay!! Thanks!" Yoona get up and said in hurry. Not facing him, and walk faster to the door. She's just so blushing now!

"Well.. okay.." Donghae said in shocked too. "What was that ?" he said to himself and touch his chest, like he can feel his heart beats faster than usual.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Yoona keeps calling her bestie, Tiffany, whose her home isn't that far from this enterprise. She's almost explode in anger when she noticed that her car needs fuel and she forgot to buy it this morning. And now she can't start the engine. "Such a dumb girl!!" she shouted to herself. She wanna ask for help to Tiffany to pick her up,, and she's just so bored in her own flat. She has planned to spend the night in her bestie's home.

"Uhm, yeah Yoona ?" sweet voice can be heard in the phone.

"Ahh Fany! Finally~" Then Yoona start to tell her story about her car and yes, like a nice bestie, Tiffany said be there in few minutes.

 

In short time, they already in Tiffany's home.

Yoona start to turn the tv on and sit on the sofa, while Tiffany baked some breads in the pantry.

"Soooo, do you mind Yoonaaa?" the red-haired girl asked.

"Huh ?" Yoona still doesn't understand.

Tiffany rolled her eyes and answered, "So how's the interview ? Is he handsome ?"

"Well, yes he... WAIT. WHO DO YOU MEAN ? I didn't remember I'd already tell you about the interview, manager and stuffs ?!" Yoona shocked.

Tiffany laughed, "You think I know you only for weeks?" Oh c'mon Yoona I know you for years!! Your face tells me everything. And I just guess you met a handsome man in the office, didn't you ?"

"What ? Is it so obvious ?" Yoona asked like a child.

 

TING TONG. The doorbell ringed.

"Are you expecting a guess ?" Yoona asked.

"Well, I invited Yuri. Anyway I've tried some new recipes, and you two must try it, ok? And ofcourse you want to tell your story too to Yul, right ?" Tiffany said and smiled. "So, please open the door, Yoonaaa "

The brunette girl nods and in minutes they already have a girls chat.

 

".....I don't know, but he kept starring at me at that time. And that's really scary, you know!" Yoona told.

"But you liked him, don't you ?" Yuri asked and smiled.

"What ? Me? Nooo, never." Yoona answered certainly.

"Oh Yoona love story with the boss la la la" Tiffany while singing.

"Oh , I said no. C'mon girls~" -__-

"Reeeaaallllyyyy" Tiffany keep teasing and Yuri still laughing.

"Stop it, Fany ! Yul!" Yoona pinched their arms softly and pretending angry.

"Alright alright fine! Yoona! Okay I'll stop it! Haha. But if you like him someday.." Tiffany starting again.

"Fany !!"

"Fineee"

tiffany-17.jpg

 

 

 

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Donghae is reading the papers from many aplicants. When he read Yoona's paper, his room's door is opened by a young man.

"How's the aplicant, Hae ? Found something attractive ?"

Donghae gazed up and found a man who take his papers and read a while.

 

 

tumblr_m0v3iqCuNA1r08755o2_500.jpg

 

 

 

"Taecyeon ?"

 

 

 

TBC

 



 

How's the story ? What about adding new chara in this story ? Please gimme your comments !

So, who is Taecyeon ? And what will he do ??

Stay tuneee

Sorry for this short chapter. Thank you for reading! :D