Hi Taecyeon, I'm back

LUCK KISS

Just when my eyes found the toilet's boardname, they captured two slender young couple came out from obstetrician room, walking passed by me. And the funny thing is, I recognize them and I'm sure I know them well. Just for making sure, I turn around and can't believe with my sight. I just saw them.

And he embraced her.

No. No No. It can't be them.

Someone please tell me that I'm dreaming?!

But, WHY??

.

.

.

I saw them. I saw him. He hugged her and wiped her tears.

I saw Donghae...

and her. Jessica.

I can't pull out my voice, but just starring at them. And my heart beated faster than it did.

 

 

 

---------FEW HOURS LATER----------

It was already my third glass of Martini since I sat here in my favourite bar. It's still early, 6 PM and I'm almost drunk. Last time I glanced at my smartphone, all I read was only 2 short messages and 1 missed call from Donghae, just called my name and asked me where I am. And I shut my phone down two hours ago. I am sicked facing how he behaved to me. Sometimes I felt like he made these butterflies in my tummy, flirting on me whenever he want, while the other times he just gazed at me like I'm his, hmm only, I said, ONLY ordinary friend. Didn't he know that I already fell for him???? Oh God.. Even in my love story I got nothing but badluck. I was deeply curious but tired kept seeing him with that , well, named Jessica. Ugh. Why in the world that man hugged her and well, acting like a young parents who are sad that they lost their baby??? please. My head started aching but I don't care. Sitting alone here like an old widow gave me some bizarre comfortable feeling.

"Hey darling, why is the prettiest girl in the world sitting only with herself in this small bar? Why don't I accompany you?"

I'm almost shocking to death when a young man tapped my shoulder softly and glanced at me from head to toe. He has a handsome face and nice fragrance. I feel like I've ever meet this man before. His smile is bright and comforting. His pale but soft skin caress my palm and he keep closer.

"H-Hae? Why .. you, wait, how do you find me?" I asked him while in the other hand I feel relief and my walls almost broke. I caress his cheeks and smile's swollen in my lips. Suddenly I can't get angry to him, and all I want is hug him and never give him to that . He keep closer and when his lips almost reached my neck, he stopped and asked.

"Who the is Hae? Well, I don't care sweetheart, as long as you want spend tonight with me, call me whatever you want. Do you want a room?" His sweet smile changes into a smirk one.

"Wait. WHAT?" And suddenly I woke up to reality. He is NOT Donghae. He's just some random guy who always look only at girls' body. CRAP. This almost get me. I slapped his palms and cheeks, feeling almost scared and insecured. I put few wons on the table and walked away without looking back.

"Hey sweetheart, where is all the sweetness you just gave me? Come, let's having fun tonight!!" OH HE TOTALLY SCARES ME. And the good news is thanks God I'm 100% awake right now. So I slapped his palms once again when he took my arms asking to stay.

"LET ME GO YOU FILTHY IDIOT!!!" I began to scream but noones care, because, well, everyone is busy with their mind, and the bar music's just too loud. I cried alone, trying to run out of the bar. I reached parking lot but that freak guy still behind me. He almost circled his arms around my chest when I notice a pair of stonger arms punched his face and only need few seconds that filthy guy got unconcious.

I still froze in my place, standing while taking fast breaths, when my hero patted my head softly,

"Yoong? Are you okay? Why are you alone here?" I knew that voice. He sounds familiar and warm. I looked up and saw Taecyeon's face looking at me worrily.

 

End of Yoona's POV

==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==

 

Donghae sat inside his car soundly. He just parked his car in his apartment's parking lot. But he didn't feel like want to get out before his smartphone show that girl's name on livechat. He already messaged and called her few times even that didn't give any result. Well, he's worried now, what happened with Yoona? Why didn't she reply my chat or answer my call? He tried to remember their last meeting, when it ended not so good. Is she angry to him? What did he do anyway? He did not do anything wrong, right? Donghae keep wondering. He missed her already.

PING.

He glanced at his phone quickly when it notified him a new chat but it was from Jessica, saying thankyou he already accompanied her to the obstetrician this noon. He smiled sadly and replied her with short message for taking care herself and her little baby.

He strengthen his decision few days ago actually, but then he found out something that make him re-think again. After all, he cared to both of those young woman and he was confused.

After almost 30 minutes he gave up and come out of his car. He stepped into his room.

 

==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==

 

Yoona only looked at her cup blankly. Taecyeon brought her to this small cozy coffee shop with his car, since Yoona's car unfortunately got crashed by a truck while it was parked not so far from the last bar.

"Yoong?" He tried to call her, and cannot ask anymore because her eyes just starring blankly and her face still looked pale. He thought that it was because of little shockness she had awhile ago so he tried to make her feel comfortable with his warm jacket and scarf. He also bought her a cup of warm latte. He only kept waiting patiently.

Yoona gazed up at him finally and sighed lightly, "Neh neh Taecyeon. I am sorry for wasting your time. I just..." She stopped, trying to arrange her sentences properly.

Taecyeon raised his both of eyebrows and wait patiently.

"Just not feeling myself today.. Sorry, I got so many badluck and," she paused to take a breath again, "and I just feels like so empty and lonesome."

Taecyeon smiles a bit. He said nothing but still listening to her sighed.

"I just feel like I was being played all around. That he just messing up with me. I do care for him. And I just thought that he, he, might be feel the same towards me," Yoona continued. And she sipped her cup.

Taecyeon caressed her fingers lightly. There's still silence from his tongue. His eyes were looking at her eyes softly. And Yoona let him do those things.

"Anyway, thankyou for helping me back then," she raised her lips' corner.

"Anytime, for my little Yoong," he answered. And for seconds she feel like being loved and cared. He is Taecyeon and not Donghae, but she seemed like he's protecting her and she liked that. She like him. For seconds.

"You know, I will be there for you, Yoong. Just for you know, don't so hesitate call me whenever you need accompany, neh?" He added, trying to make her safe with his shaded brows and calm eyes.

"Taecyeon,, I think.. " she started, not so certain what she will talk about.

"Yes, Yoong?"

"I think we..."

 

 

 

.

.

.

TBC

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Well well well...... here is new part of this lame story for you!!!! sorry for my long absence due to my final thesis last semester!!!! But yeah here I go, almost graduated from college so I can continue to write this almost finished story for you guys!!!

So here we go almost reach the peak, what is Donghae and Jessica up to??? And will Yoona get back to Taecyeon??? What about the kissssss, will she get her luck back???

Neh neh neh so many questions that will answered only few parts forward. Thank you for your so much love and support!!! Please dont hesitate to subscribe and gimme some comments or critics, because trust me, I really need your feedbacks just to improve the story et cetera!

Thanks again!

And by the way, these late weeks, I watched new k-drama: Oh My Venus and I fell for it since the first episode!! Do anyone watch it too? Haha I think it will be a good recommendation!

See ya anyway~~~~