Bad Day

LUCK KISS

"We're arrived." Donghae stopped his car infront of Tiffany's home. Yoona nodded and opened the door. They didn't have much conversation in way back from playland tonight.

"Thanks Hae," Yoona said simply and got ready to leave the car. "Hey wait." Donghae held her hand just to stop her. Yoona didn't ask, but her questioning face looked clearly. She closed the door and back on the seat.

"Yoona, look. The view about me and Jessica previously, was not the same like you might thinking, we.." But Donghae's sentence was cut off, "What do you mean? Oh come on Hae, do you really think that I'm angry or something like that to you just because she hugged you? That's childish okay?" Yoona folded her arms, waiting for his responds. "Seriously?" he asked again. "Neh." She answered shortly. "Is there anything else you want to talk about?" Donghae did't answer her for some minutes, until Yoona opened the door again and almost left the car, "Thanks again. I'm out now."

"Yoona! Wait!" Donghae held her arm now, made she turned her head on his face. They kept starring each other for some seconds.

"Uhm yeah Hae?" Yoona asked in awkward tone, since they didn't say anything. Actually, she couldn't stop her mind to think many words that Donghae might said. And really in her bottom of heart, she hoped that it worth.

"Nothing.." Donghae said in the end. Yoona felt a little disappointed but she's okay with it. But she felt a pair of smooth skin again that held her palms. It's Donghae's. And slowly but sure, he kissed her palms softly, and put them on his cheeks. "Thanks Yoona," he said sincerely.

"W-what for?" Yoona gasped a little, surprised with his sudden action but she let him anyway. "For coming to my days.." he answered. Yoona couldn't arrange any words again except, "N-no.. Thanks to you Hae."

An awkward silence after Donghae released Yoona's palms. "I-I think it's night already. You'd better go home neh?" Yoona said. Donghae's just realised and nodded. "O-okay. Sorry, Yoona." "Oh, and please just call me Yoong, okay? Yoona's so formal, Hae," she said and she's already out of the car, but the window's still opened. "Alright.. Yoong? Hehe" Donghae smiled. "That's better. Thanks so much for today, Hae.." she thanked while hugging the Rilakkuma teddy bear. "You're welcome, Yoong.." He smiled again and after two or three words, they bid goodnight and bye.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

yoona-gimpo-airport-5_large.jpg

 

It's still Sunday. The clock already showed 3 pm when Yoona brought her dirty clothes to the laundry. She looked good in her simple black coat with polkadot scarf. The sun still shone but the weather's just cold enough to make people wear their warm clothes. She went alone since Tiffany went out with Siwon and Yuri had her parents come to her flat. So she chose to walk because the laundry's near from Tiffany's home.

It's just almost 14 hours she didn't meet Donghae, but she missed him already. Even they kept in line by phonecall or messages, she still missed him. Plus, Donghae didn't reply her messages after lunch this afternoon. Where is he? Does he know that I missed him already?? she yelled in her mind. But she stopped her mind because she already arrived.

Yoona dropped her jaw when she realised the door was locked and there's a card hanging behind the glass door, written as 'Sorry we're closed. On holiday. We're back on next Monday. Thank you.'

"WHAT???!?!? I already walked here by myself, and .. and it's closed?! DAMN" She shouted, uncare with her the walking people who were looking at her. "Ugh. How unlucky I am.." She mumbled then remembered something, "Ah wait. There's a new laundry in the next block! Right! I must go there!" So she went back to the home, got her car's key and drove away.

But right after her car came out of Tiffany's home, the roadway got jammed. Cars and buses stopped suddenly, and the horns were everywhere. "Ouh . What's now??" she yelled, realised that her car's stucked in traffic jam, and she couldn't back up her car. There's a bus behind her already. "I am sorry, sir. Why is it jammed all of sudden?" she opened her window and asked an old man in his roofless car. "They said that there's an accident in front of that red truck, miss." he answered. "Ouh okay thank you!"

"DAMN! Can a girl get her peaceful Sunday evening?! Urgh." She continued her complains for some minutes, and the rest, she waited patiently.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

After 40 minutes of traffic jam, she's arrived at the new laundry. It used a self-mode laundry. So you can bring your clothes and washed it by yourself in one of fifteen wash machines that already served, detergents and softener were already served too. You can bring your clean clothes to home, or put it in a ironing list. There's a coffee maker and water dispenser in the waiting room for customers. Only one staff worked, as a cashier plus security.

So Yoona put her laundry with a cup of detergent also softener, to one of the wash machines. She turned it on and waited while read a fashion magazine.

"Hey. Waiting for yourself?" A familiar voice made her stopped for reading. She looked up and found a muscular guy beside her, drinking his coffee. "Taecyeon?"

Taecyeon smiled, "Where's Donghae?" "I come alone. Plus, he's not always with me kay?" she answered but her eyes continued to read magz. Taecyeon chuckled a little. "Is he busy? He doesn't have much time for you, right?" Yoona shruged, "I don't know. That's his rights, I can't ask more, I'm just... his friend." "Well, so you know, I have much time, enough time for you. But I don't belong to..." Taecyeon looked down the floor, Yoona closed the magazine but didn't answer him. An awkward silence.

"So, are you often to go here?" he asked again. "Hm, this is my first time. My favorite laundry's closed today." "Oh, you should try more often Yoong. The wash machines are good, and they use nice detergents too. Plus, their coffee's delicious!" he said, smiling. Yoona chuckled, "How much do they pay for you? You're like their salesman, Taec." Taeyeon chuckled too. And they continued their chat for some minutes. Just a light chat, as friends.

"Excuse me, it's done." Yoona got up when she heard her wash machine sang a short song, as a sign washing had been completed. She opened the wash machine but unfortunately, her palm pushed a wash button.

CLICK. The water flushed away out from the machine, and ofcourse, made her wet immediately. And bubbles were everywhere. "WHAT, HMPH, HEY!!!" Yoona yelled, trying to avoid it but useless.

CLICK. The water stopped after Taecyeon pushed a stop button. He helped Yoona to stand up, "Hey you're okay?" Even he's already knew what's the answer would be. Yoona touched her wet hair and looked to her clothes, "No!! I'm terribleee"

"Sorry miss, what can I do for you?" The staff came. "No, it's my fault. I am sorry," Yoona answered in sad tone. "It's okay miss. You looked... not in a good condition, please trust us to handle your laundry. Maybe you'd be better to.. ehm.. dry your clothes?" he offered. Yoona's lazy to debate anymore, so she just nodded.

"Hey, do you want to wear my sweater first? It's a little bigger for you maybe, but at least it's dry, just warming your body." Taecyeon offered, giving his folded sweater in his ransel. "No, I think I must go home.. It's okay Taec."

"It's not options okay? I force you. You might be sick if still in those wet clothes." Yoona looked at him for few seconds and she could see his sincere feeling, so she nodded and thanked. After changing her clothes to toilet, she bid goodbye to him and left. "Thanks Taec, I return it maybe two days again neh? Bye."

"Don't mention it, that's okay. Bye Yoong..."

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A half way to go, Yoona's phone was ringing. A message had accepted. She opened it while driving slowly. Her face turned when she read it was from Donghae. It said, "Hey Yoong, sorry for late reply neh? The office called me to finish a following project suddenly. But I've done few minutes ago.Are you free now? Let's hangout?"

Yoona stopped her car beside a pavement and replied his message. "Hey. Sorry, not in a good condition for hanging out Hae. Maybe later okay? I'm driving to Tiffany's home now."

Just in a few minutes, a message came. From Donghae ofcourse. "Where have you been? Okay let's meet in city park? Just some minutes? Please?"

And she replied again. "Long story. Fine. 5 minutes to go there." And she put her phone somewhere, driving back to the city park.

 

 

Yoona was checking every corner of city park, but she still didn't find Donghae. 'Ugh where is he? He made a woman waiting? huft' she protested in her mind. A minute still no sign of him, she decided to sat on a black park bench. She's questioning now, since every walking people around her, looking at her with a strange face. 'Hey why are they looking at me like that?!'

"Hey Yoong!" A handsome guy called her, still in his office suit.

26222443%20-%2023_11_2012%20-%20SINGAPOR

 

"Sorry I'm late, you know.. traffic jam in these weekend evening." Donghae said. He's smiling but Yoona's just rolling her eyes. "How are you today?" he asked. "Not really good.. hey why don't we talk while sit on this bench? We'll have a nice view on here," she said. Donghae nodded and wanna sit beside her, but stopped when he realised something.

"Wait Yoong. Is it already dry?" he asked.

"Dry? What are you talking about?"

"This bench. Look." He pointed at a hanging paper in the bench arm, it said: Please don't take a sit. Freshly painted. Wet bench.

"WHAT?!" Yoona got shocked and stood up immediately. She checked her back. Taecyeon's sweater colour that she wore, was white. And now, there's black stripes on the back. Like a zebra motive now. "AISH. DAMN. HOW CAN IT BE? AAAH I SHOULD READ THAT PAPER FIRST!" She shouted. And now she realised why people keep looking at her previously.

Donghae tried to make her calmer, he held her palms and tapped her shoulders lightly. "It's okay Yoong, just put it into the wash machine then it will be clean, neh? Be patient.." Yoona stopped, but still didn't accept that the sweater's going like this. Plus, this wasn't her sweater. "Easy to say, huh. It's your fault, you made me waiting for you so I got tired and chose to sit" she pouted.

Donghae chuckled. "Okay okay I am sorry neh?? I'll wash it later. Anyway, is it your new sweater? Looked a little bigger for you." "Well,, actually it isn't mine.." "Oh? Tiffany's?" She shook her head, "It's Taecyeon's."

Hearing Taecyeon name, Donghae reflect to release Yoona's palm and his face turned. "Taecyeon's?"

"It's not like you think. It's a long story okay? Let's find a place and I'll tell you whole story," Yoona said.

 

 

So they preferred to sit on a dry grass, it's 6 pm anyway, but the sky's still clear.

"Tell." Donghae asked. His smile was already lost few seconds ago. Yoona told the whole story about the laundry and Taecyeon, except some conversations they had. Donghae didn't comment anything even after she finished her story.

"Donghae?" Yoona called. Donghae turned his head, for looking at her but he kept silent. "Say something?" she asked.

"Why didn't you call me? So I could help you or something," he asked. "Called you? You've been busy all day okay? You didn't reply my messages nor accepted my calls. How can I ask you if you like that," Yoona answered. "Fine I am sorry, but I had to do an urgent project this afternoon, so I.." But his sentence was cut off. "So you couldn't even read my messages. I know, I really know. So I didn't want to disturb you, and... and Taecyeon's there."

Donghae looked at her again, didn't say a word. Suddenly Yoona's phone was ringing so loud. She accepted it infront of him, it was from his dad, from LA. "Hello dad?" She said nothing, just a short words could be heard. Her eyes got watery, she cried in silence, still in line with her dad. Donghae kept looking at her, and now he's curious, what makes Yoona cried like this?

After 10 minutes, she hang up the call. Donghae touched her hand softly, "What happened?"

But Yoona didn't answer, her tears fell down.

 

TBC

 

 




 

A long chapter?? Hehe sorry! Just can't cut it!

So, how is it? What's your opinion after these 20 chapters? How this story goes?

And what happened with Yoona?? How about Taecyeon or Jessica?? Stay tune! Please keep commenting and subscribing! Thanks for reading and all of your comments! I appreciate that! :D