A Guy From My Past

LUCK KISS

The clock already showed 7 pm and people were preparing to go home, but Yoona still stared at her room. She just couldn't believe it, she made it. She's a woman now, with her own occupation. Even the unluckness seems doesn't want to leave her, she still thanked God she can handle her little (they're not a big mistake or accident anymore, but oftenly) unluckness. It's almost two weeks she works here. And everything looks normal, with Donghae who is very understand her clumsiness and unluckness, she think she will be okay.

 

But no. She doesn't like him! She thinks. Not like she hate him, hell no ofcourse not. She just think he's a good friend and she thank for that. She think they will be a bestfriend, since he cares for her, well not always, like... oftenly we can say, and also they spend almost every lunch just to talk together, about works, current life and people. But they never talk about their previous life, before meet each other, and also, never about love.

 

And back to the room. Yoona took her bag and ready to go home, well, Tiffany's ofcourse, she's still in her effort to buy a new flat, and so she came out of her room and greeted the staffs.

 

She glanced a little to Donghae's room. The light is still on, he's still working? she minded. She wanna said goodnight but she's affraid that it will be disturbed him, so she just walk away.

 

replay-yoona4.gif

 

 

She entered the elevator herself and pressed the ground floor. It's almost closed when a hand prevent it, and a young man entered.

 

 

 

Yoona looked to him a while, feeling that they've already met before, but she forgot and didn't think about it again until the young man called her name.

 

 

"Hey Yoona. Good night."

Yoona gazed up and facing him,"Sorry?"

He chuckled and replied, "I said, hey yoona goodnight."

"Well, I don't remember that we have met before, sir."

But he laughed. "You are really funny, aren't you? I can't believe you forgot me this fast. Fine, let me introduce again, Ok Taecyeon. Nah you remembered something?"

 

 

 

tumblr_m5cp572FBN1qadokto1_500.gif

 

 

 

Yoona's face changed into a shocked one, she remember now. This guy was her exboyfriend, how she can forget him? Well maybe because I didn't really love, even know him when he declared his love for me, she minded. I was so bad to men in the past.

"Well, I am sorry Taecyeon.. I just.. don't expect you to be in here. What are you doing here?"

"World is so small, right? You broke me up months ago and now I am standing right infront of you and gladly saying that I work here too, and has a higher position than yours." He said proudly.

Yoona just a little surprised and she nodded, doesn't want to give a damn to this guy. "Ouh we're here. Glad to meet you again Taecyeon. Good night." she said when the elevator opened in the ground floor. She got out and walk in the lobby.

 

Taecyeon chased after her, "Hey you're too fast for an old friend right? What about some dinner? I'll pay." He tried to smile with all of his heart.

"Looks good Taec, but I am affraid that my friend already made me some foods in the home. Sorry!" Yoona said and continued walk.

"Well, maybe next time?" Taecyeon keep walking side by side with her.

Yoona doesn't look it as a flirt or another signal so she thinks it will be okay have a chat with him next time, "Alright. Night Taec." And she entered her car and turned it on. Taecyeon nodded and smiled, "I have your words, Yoong. See you. And be careful"

"I will, thanks!"

 

 

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

"How is it Yoong?? Is it too spicy? I read this recipe in my new cooking magazine!" Tiffany asked while eating. She made another new menu again for tonight.

Yoona's face turned and said "Ugh it's worst menu ever! Sorry!"

"Ya Yooonaaaa" Tiffany poked her.

"Haha are you kidding me? This is best menu for dinner I've ever taste, Fany. You're really good on it." Yoona giggled and continued her dinner.

"Really ?? Yesss i made it! But oh I will kill you if you lied to my cooking, Yoong." Tiffany joked.

"Aw it's scary! Hahaha"

"Stop it! So, how was your day? Well enough? Oh wait maybe I shouldn't ask it, because Mr. Lee keep caring on you right? Hahaha!"

"What ?! Fanyyy" Yoona murmured.

"I am not wrong right? Haha, go on Yoong."

"Well, today we didn't meet nor talk. I think he'll a little bit busy these days. And yeah my job was so so."

"Ouh Yoongie don't be sad" Tiffany joked again.

"Stop it~ Anyway I met someone today."

"Oyea? Who? Donghae's mother?"

"Ugh TIFFANY." Yoona pretended to be angry.

"Alright I stop I stop" Her bestie just keep laughing but still listening.

"Well, you know... Taecyeon."

"What ? Who... Taec- who? Wait, I ever heard that name before?" Tiffany start to remind.

"A guy from my past. My ex boyfriend. And he's working in the same office with me."

"Woah Yoong it's destiny? And....?" Tiffany is more interested now.

"And he just greeted me first and a little conversation, he offered a free dinner but ofcourse I refused it."

"Unfortunately he's not Donghae. If he was, you will accept it."

Yoona doesn't continue, but just gave her death glare to Tiffany.

"Ooopsie. Sorry!"

"But he, well, a little forced me, if I can say, so I didn't see it as bad thing so I just nodded and said maybe next time. End of story." Yoona ended with drinking her tea.

"Hm, he's still like you, and I am totally sure about that."

"How do you know? Oh come on Fany, I will hate Yoona if I were him. I broke his heart. And yeah it was mean," Yoona said.

"You just don't know much about men, Yoong. I just knew it. And I bet it."

"Disagreed." Yoona murmured.

"Up to you Yoong. But keep my words, maybe it's better if you have a space to him, well, I have some strange feeling about this." Tiffany speak her mind up.

Yoona just looked at her and still didn't believe at her words. I mean, well, people change right? And she can feel it. Taecyeon doesn't hate her anymore, she minded.

Or.. it's just her feeling?

 

 

 

 

 

TBC

 

 




 

Thanks for reading and commenting everyone! Please give your comment about this story, I need your ideas to make this story better~

And sorry there's not Yoonhae moment, Taecyoon instead. But I will do my best~ and trust me I am a pyro =)