Random Kiss

LUCK KISS

"You must.. kiss the same guy." Yoona looked shocked as she heard the fortune teller. "Excuse me? did I heard that I must kiss that guy, again?!" She yelled. The fortune teller nodded,"Yes, only if you want to have your luck back. If not.. yeah stay like this."

**********

"So, you'll do her advice?"Yuri asked Yoona when they're already on Yuri's car. "Yes. There's no way except that advice. And I dont want to live my life with such unlucky stuffs,"Yoona answered while sighed."But..You didnt know his name,"Tiffany said. "Right.I wanna ask Siwon. I hope he can ask the dancers' names from his uncle. I think it must be easy, since they're only ten guys,"said Yoona."Wait. Dont tell me that you're going to kiss all of them?!"Yuri gasped. Yoona nodded in sad way,"I dont know who is he, so I must try with each of them.""You're crazy,"Yuri hissed."Maybe.But it's the only way, and actually it was just a long peck, I mean not a french kiss, so it'll be okay,"Yoona answered.

**********

2 days later

Yoona POV

tumblr_m4v56sxN7w1qc5c58o2_500.gif

I already got the dancers' name from Siwon, and I made a list of them. Okayy, here we are.This is the first dancer's home, and few minutes again..I'm going to kiss him.Yuck! So disguisting.Yuri and Tiffany stood behind me, while I knocked the door.Few seconds later,there's a tall guy who opened the door."Yes miss? Can I help.."But I cut him off with a peck.I close my eyes and peck on his lips.Aaaa it's so embarassing!I knew that he's so confused but then I pulled away from him and asked Tiffany,"How?" I already bought a lotre ticket this morning,so I will know whether my luck is back with winning the lotre.Tiffany checked,but she shook her head,"No,Yoona."I sighed and said my apologize to the guy and we left him,still with a puzzled look.

So we continued to the next guy, but my luck seemed still flew away.Yaaaa.I already kissed nine guys,but why it still doesnt work?? "Yoona?"Yuri called me."Hm yeah?""You okay?You kept starring blankly."Better than okay.Just..I felt like I will be unlucky girl for the rest of my life,"I sighed."Aigoo,cheers up,dear! There's still one guy,and I bet he's the right guy,ok?"Tiffany said while patted my shoulder.I only nodded and hoped the same.If he's not,then the fortune teller must be wrong.Uurrghh.

We arrived in front of the last dancer's home."Are you ready?"Yuri asked.I breathed in and out,and nodded.I knocked the door and waiting for him.Not so long,he opened the door,and just like the other,I pecked him before he could say something.Yah!Only few seconds,I pulled myself from him and asked Tiffany,"How??""Wait.. Aah!"She exclaimed."WHAT??"Yuri and I asked suspiciously."I am sorry Yoona,,but you still dont win the lotre.."she mumbled in sadness. WHAT? Does it mean my luck still isnt back to me? Noooo."Are you sure??"I asked hopefully.She nodded and Yuri tapped my shoulder."I'm sorry miss..Actually what happened? Maybe I can help you?"The guy said."Really? Well. I cant tell you every details but,I have to kiss all of the dancers who attend my friend's party last week,"I said.He widen his eyes and said,"Well I dont know what's your problem,but I didnt attend that party because I was sick.So actually there were only nine dancers."He explained it."What?? But,but there were ten dancers!I swore!"I almost yelled."Well I dont know..Maybe there's a guy who change my position,but I think there's impossible." .Does he really tell the truth? Then it must be a stranger among those dancers. And maybe..that stranger who kissed me. That's why my luck still isnt back at me! Aaaaaa. Everything is going so complicated now!!

 

**********

 

Donghae POV

I was working in my room when my boss told me to make a job applicant,as a secretary. I nodded and did what he said. I wonder how the secretary will be..

 

**********

 

Yoona POV

"So Yoona,what's your next plan?"Tiffany asked me. I shook my head,means I didnt have any plan."I dont know..It's impossible to know who the stranger is,among this Seoul or South Korea?! Aargh. I dont knoooooww,"I answered sadly when suddenly Siwon called my phone. "Yoona? You there?""Umm yeah? Whats up?" "Are you free?There's a new job applicant as a secretary for design product in my cousin's place..are you interested?"he asked. Aiiisshh. Is he kidding me?? Ofcourse I am!! "Yes. yes please I need it! Can you give me more details and contacts that I can connect to them?"I asked him."Yeah sure. I'll message you later,ok?"he said."Thanks!! I owe youu!"And I hung up and facing my besties ready to ask me. "Ok. Im Yoona tell us now."They said with questioning look. I nodded and told them the news from Siwon. I already imagining the job. Well at least I am not losing my luck at all,I guessed.. And I am so sure I will get that job!! And also my fully-luck,soon...Hopefully.