He's Not My Boyfriend

LUCK KISS

And it explains why my life was changing so fast just in one night. I took her luckness accidentally. And for sure, she paidback, got my badluck after that day.

I felt that breaking pieces of heart, everytime I remembered those moments. Everytime I realised that it was me who did it to her. How come I hurt her these long?

I even don't proper to be with her, to have some relationship with her. Hell no.

 

I can't manage myself.

 

Seeing she felt hurted right now, broken me. She shouldn't be.

 

I am sorry, Yoong...

 

Donghae's POV End

 

yoona-icyng.jpg

 

Author's POV

 

"Donghae? Hae?" Donghae gasped a little, then looked up at the girl beside him. "Yes?"

"What happened? What is it? You looked so deeply thinking of something," she said. Her innocent face made he really want to curse himself. He bit his bottom lip, "Nope.. It's nothing." "You hide something from me?" she's curious now. "Me- what? No way, Yoong. Why must I? It's okay, really. Don't mind it, you look tired. You need to take a rest," he smiled, his palm cupped her left cheek.

She forced herself to smile. "Don't go..please."

"What are you talking about, Yoong? I'm not going anywhere," he chuckled. "I'm just affraid that you will go, from me. Mom's already gone, and dad will be busy with his job in America, Tiffany's oftenly going out with Siwon, and Yul.. she's busy to prepare her postgraduate abroad. Everyone is going to leave me.." she said lifelessly. Donghae took a deep breath, he drove with a hand, and his other hand brushed her hair softly, "Listen, I won't leave you. Ever. So, cheer up okay?"

"Okay.." But she didn't know why she couldn't stop her mind to picture Donghae will leave her soon. She didn't want it. If they're all gone, where she's heading to go?

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * 

 

Yoona still couldn't focus to her work that she brought it to her flat. She let the night fresh air come in by the windows. The flat wasn't really big. Just a simple flat with three floors, no elevator. And she's in the second floor. The sun's already set down but the moon's coming out after the rain. She put her works down and just stood up there, in her balcony. The view was the central park which were pretty in day or night. But her mind wasn't about the park instead, she's still curious where Donghae was when her mom's funeral be held in the afternoon. And just in minute, she looked down to the flat's parking area, infront of her sight.

A tall guy was there. He stood up, looked up at her and smiled.

"Taecyeon?" she called him.

"Hi Yoona, feel better?" he asked, still down at the parking area.

"What are you doing there?" she asked back, ignored his question.

"Nothing, just wanna check that you might be better."

"Ohh.." was all she said.

"You want to have some coffee?" he offered.

Yoona was thinking about telling to Donghae, but she felt it would be alright. "Hm yeah. Wait a minute."

 

 

"Why didn't you go to sleep, Yoong? That time," he asked while drinking his moccacino. "Well, not sleepy yet. And you think I can sleep early in the night of my mom's funeral? No Taec," she answered. "I am sorry-" "No, it's okay. Sorry, it's unusual day for me."

"I understand.." An awkward silence, they're busy with their own coffee.

"How's your work?" he started again. "Good. No big problems," she answered. "Oh that's good.." "Uhm yeah.."

"How's Donghae?" he asked it carefully, however he didn't want to have a gap between her and him just because Donghae's present.

But she shruged, "I'm not sure but I think he hides something from me. But it's okay, I can accept it because not everything he has must be shared to me."

"Ohh.." he nodded.

"What about you? You never tell me your story Taec, like before," she chuckled. He smiled, he missed the old Yoona, even their relationship wasn't a good ones, he still missed her. "How could I? You never give me a chance talking to you, or maybe your boyfriend didn't give me that." Yoona laughed, "I don't have a boyfriend okay, dont be exaggerating" "Donghae--" "How many times I've talked it before? He's just my bestfriend, but that doesn't mean we can getting back together," she said. "Okay.."

"You need a girlfriend to take care of you, Taec. You looked a little messy recently," she said, chuckling. Now his turn to laugh, "Very funny Im Yoona. You know I never moved on since you."

"But you must to, Taec. It's for your own happy future." "Haha, I think we never get a deal in this topic," he laughed bitterly. Yoona shruged. "Let's go home?" she asked. "Okay deer, see you tomorrow?" And she nodded.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * 

 

"Hey," a soft voice greeted her in that morning. "Hey," she smiled and looked up to that handsome man. "Wait, Hae did you have enough sleep yesterday?" she asked worrily. "Ofcourse, why?" "Your lids eyes were big and black. Are you okay? You're not feeling well, are you?" she pressed his forehead with her palms, checking his temperature. It completely made him heaten up, however they met for almost everyday, he still felt the same way like he was looking at her firstly. He still had that butterflies in his stomach.

"No, I am completely healthy Yoong. It's okay. Just some works need more attention," he said, putting down her palm.

"Are you sure?? Because I don't trust you right now. You looked pale, go take some rest Hae," she suggested.

"No need to worry, Yoong.. I'm okay.." he hissed.

"No you're not, and I can see that! Have you already had breakfast?"

"Yeah kinda but I--"

"I don't trust you, you had skipped your breakfast right? Do you want me to--" She didn't want to hear his words, and that made his tension got higher.

"Don't be exaggerating okay? I'm totally fine!" he yelled at the end. Yoona stopped, she looked shocked and said nothing unless only looking at him for seconds and back to her desk. Clearly her face described her feeling that she felt hurted after worrying about him. Donghae shut his mouth up, what did he do? He realised it and he approached her, "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to--" "No, you're not. Just,.. I need time for myself, leave me alone," Yoona said, not looking at him. He gulped, "Yoona?" "Please, leave me alone." Donghae couldn't stand debating with her, so he closed the door and back to his room.

What he didn't know was, Yoona wanted to cry so badly. She's just too fragile now, and her sensitivity rose up after she lost her mother. And a moment when she tried her best to focus again on her work, the door was knocked by an office boy, "Excuse me, miss Im?" "Neh, Park-ssi? Please come in." "Thank you miss, here's a bucket of flowers which is sent to you," he said while handing Yoona a beautiful bucket of flowers that's still fresh and smelled so good. "Who's the sender?" Yoona asked, she accepted it and smelled it. They're just too beautiful to not to be loved, it must be expensive, she minded. "I don't know either, miss. A florist staff came to the lobby and asked for your room, so I offered to bring it for you instead." "Hm okay, thanks so much neh Park-ssi? You can go back," she said, smiling.

After the office boy left her room, she found a pink card that was among the flowers and it said 'Can I get your smile again? Because I'm affraid that I might be losing you. Keep blooming like these beautiful flowers.'

"Well, who is it?" she asked confusely since the text wasn't hand writing, it's typed text.

 

 

TBC

 



 

So short, maybe? Haha I'm sorry for not updating these times, my schedule's and so busy in campus now!

But I will try my best to keep updating (maybe?) YEAH!

Please keep commenting and subscribing~ thanks so much for reading, love yaaaaaaaaa