Jealousy

LUCK KISS

"I said..."

"Stop it. She already said it, right Taecyeon?"

A familiar voice cut my sentence and let go my hand off from Taecyeon's grip. And in seconds I realised it was Donghae's.

 

End of Yoona's POV

 

Author's POV

 

"What the heck are you thinking you do?" Taecyeon yelled at Donghae who suddenly between them.

"Go back Taec. She already said it. Don't disturb her," Donghae said calmly. He tried not to get more attention from people around.

"Oh please." Yoona whispered and touched her head. Taecyeon looked at her a while and nodded. He sighed, "Fine. Take care Yoong. I'll call you later." And he go back. And now Donghae asked people for back to their own bussiness and he dragged Yoona to his car softly.

 

Taecyeon who's already back to the resto, do nothing but only looked at them. He frowned and whispered, "You will come to me, Yoona. Yeah. You will."

 

 

"What happened?" Donghae asked to Yoona while driving. They still have no direction. Donghae just drove the car around the city.

"Nothing." Yoona answered simply, still look at the front.

"Clearly you hide something from me. Come on."

Yoona kept quiet. "Yoona?" "No I won't tell you.." she answered.

"Hey?"

"... before you treat me noodles." And she giggled.

"Yah you girl. Alright alright, where do you want missie?" He smiled.

"Anywhere. But don't too expensive, I like simple noodle eatery."

"We're going!"

 

 

tumblr_meod7sNmIP1r1iod8o3_500.gif

 

In 10 minutes they're already sitting in a simple noodle cafe's terrace. The noodles' already come but Donghae's eyes keep watching the girl infront of him. "What?" Yoona asked. "Tell." He said.

Yoona looked at his eyes, those calm eyes and she got herself again to tell him what was happening since the day she met Taecyeon in the elevator. Donghae ignored his noodles, but listening patiently to her. He didn't cut her until she ended her story.

"...and he confessed that he's still into me, can't move on and tried to make a better start for our relationship. And that made me felt dizzy so I walked out of the resto and the fighting began. And you came." Yoona sighed.

"So, you have known him before? And.. he was your boyfriend?" Donghae asked after a long silence.

"Neh." Yoona answered simply. She looked into his eyes and couldn't get what he's really feeling. "What? Is that.."

"No, it's okay. I am okay with it," Donghae cut her sentence and drank his lemon tea. But suddenly he choked and coughed.

"You okay? Oh my God, Donghae." Yoona panicked and tried to calm him. "Drink it." She offered her mineral water. After few hurt minutes, "Thanks Yoona, I'm okay now." Donghae said and continue to eat his noodle.

"You will go after him again?" He asked. "No I think, not. Why?" She asked back and giggled secretly. "Well, nothing. He doesn't has good reputation at girls in the office. No offense," he told with ignoring look. "Is it only my feeling or are you really jealous, now, Hae?" She started to laugh. "WHAT? Jealous? You gotta be kidding me, eh." His eyes' bigger suddenly. Yoona shruged and smiled.

"I'm just.. you know, I don't want he hurt you." He said sincerely, but still eating his dinner. But his useless effort looked so funny in Yoona's eyes. "Sweet Hae," she teased. "Eat your noodle, you're the one who ask me to treat you a noodle right? So finish it." Donghae commanded. Yoona rolled her eyes and nodded, but she couldn't help but smiled.

 

Donghae stopped his car infront of Tiffany's home and Yoona went out of his. She closed the car's door and stood infront of home. Donghae slid down the car's window. "Thanks again Mr. Lee, for everything," Yoona said and smiled. "It's okay Miss Im," Donghae smiled back. And for some minutes that were felt so short time for them, they were starring each other. Another awkward silence.

"Well Yoona, I think I must go home now, it's late already," Donghae said finally. "Ouh right. It's almost half pas ten pm," Yoona said, looking at her wristwatch. "Yea. Good night. See you tomorrow at the office." "Neh. Good night, see you Hae."

 

tumblr_mbzke78y1w1rsh8z9o1_500.gif

 

After bid goodbye, she entered the home with her duplicate key and found that Tiffany's already asleep. She changed her clothes into pajamas and washed her face, brushed her teeth and stuffs. But just when she's ready to go to bed, Tiffany's door room opened, and the red-haired girl appeared, "Yoong is that you? You've just came?" Tiffany rubbed her eyes while yawning. Yoona turned her head to her and nodded, "Neh Fany! Don't worry I wanna go sleep now!"

"What was that face? Why are you smiling like an idiot?" Tiffany asked, still yawning. Yoona chuckled and pushed her bestie to her own room, "No no telling story yet. You're sleepy. Go to sleep Fany, I'll tell you in breakfast, kay?"

"Alright. It must have be something about Donghae right? Haha"

"YAH Fany!"

"Okay okay fine. Good night, Yoong."

"Night Fany."

 

 

Yoona"s POV

 

Then I laid down on my bed. I was taking my phone from the side desk to set the alarm, when I realised some notificatons on its screen. Hm? I didn't know that there were some missed calls. Hmm. WHAT? 20 missed calls? From Donghae?? And another worried message. Okay this is exaggerating. Why he..? He's so caring about me? Oh stop my mind. What am I thinking about?! He's just a good friend should be.

But he has those calm eyes and handsome face. He has a good personality, caring, and he...

 

STOP.

Oh my this is bad. I can't control my mind just to stop thinking of him.

YAH IM YOONA, GO TO SLEEP. He's not even your boyfriend, and never be.

 

But when I put my phone on the side desk, I didn't realise I put t in a wrong direction. PRANGG. And my phone fell down to the floor. Its screen got grazed. URGH WHY IS THIS UNLUCKNESS STILL GLUED IN Y LIFE ?!

Where is on the earth that guy who stole my luck?! I must find him or I will spend my life with this bad luck. UGH. Cursed him.

 

End of Yoona's POV

 

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Jessica+Jung+SNSD+Laughing+GIF.gif

 

Author's POV

 

Yoona brought a lack of proposals out of her room to be given to Donghae. But when she's ready to knock the dorr, she saw Donghae's talking with Jessica. Sometimes they laughed together and looked so close. She didn't know why but the view stabbed her. But she's pretended to be fine. So she knocked and entered the room.

"Excuse me Mr. Lee. These proposals need your signature," she said, not looking at Jessica and stay firm in Donghae.

"Ouh neh Yoona, thank you," he accepted the proposals.

"Thanks for your time, Hae. Sorry if disturbing! Hai Yoona," Jessica said while smiling and went out of the room. Yoona just smiled.

"She's a nice friend, right? And a good girl," Yoona commented. Donghae nodded, "Neh. Yes, she is."

"Um okay I must finish my works," Yoona said, wanna leave the room but Donghae called her again. "Yoona?"

Yoona turned around. "Tomorrow's long weekend, and I'm bored with all these stuffs. I need a little fun. By chance, the boss from our field gave me two tickets to go to Lotte Land. So.. Do you mind?" Donghae asked.

Yoona blushed just to hear his asking. "I don't have any good idea whom I want to invite. You go..?" He asked again.

'Ouh right, what was I thinking about? He's just don't want to be alone and has no idea who's people should he invite.' Yoona minded and stop blushing. But she said okay in the end, "Okay."

"Good! I'll pick you up tomorrow morning," Donghae smiled.

"Neh."

 

 

 

TBC

 

 




 

Again, thank you for reading! Still need your comments guys! Please don't be a silent reader, neee? If you have some critics or suggestions just tell me! Thanksss :D