What Should I Do ?

LUCK KISS

Yoona walked along the pavement, not sure where she wanna go, while stared blankly. "Aaah, why am I so unlucky?" she hissed. Suddenly she remembered about her car which parked in the middle way previous day. "Ya! I forgot to check my car! I must see it, now!" And minutes after she arrived at the location. She couldnt do anything except dropped her jaw widely when she found out that her car was crushed with a truck. Its window and front part were broken now and there were so many policemen. "Omo! what happened with my car ??" She yelled, her hands pushed the police to see her car's condition more clearly. "Your car? excuse me, miss?" One of the police asked her. "Yes, yes it's my car! here's my license," Yoona said while showed her license. The police noddedand said sorry for the accident, "We're sorry. The truck's driver was drunk when the accident happened. And dont worry miss, we'll report you about this case soon, and the assurance will make your car up." "Thank you, sir," Yoona nodded and wiped her tears.

After checking some stuffs about her car, she got a taxy and called Yuri. "Yoona?"She heard her bestie's voice. "Yul! You wont believe me what was just happened to me,"Yoona said with a bit crying. "Aigoo, what happened? you okay?"Yuri asked panicked. "No.. I am on my way to your appartment, I'll tell you later,"Yoona informed and hung up.She also called Tiffany and her bestie made her sure she would come to Yuri's appartment too.

At Yuri's appartment~

OH_Tiffany__Yoona__Yuri_by_lightstars.jp

 

The three of them sat together and waiting for Yoona to stop her tears. "So Yoona, tell us what happened to you? You look..awful minutes ago,"Yuri asked. She already asked Yoona to change her clothes to her shirt, which's cleaner. "Well.. I.." Yoona started. "Yes yoona? You what?" Tiffany asked her patiently.She patted Yoona's back, tried to make her more comfort. "First. Guys..sorry, I lied to you about something...happened last night,"Yoona said. Yuri and Tiffany stared at each other and waiting for her next words. "Actually, last night.. I.. kissed a guy." Silence for few seconds. "YOU WHAT ???" "Hey calm down please..I mean, a guy kissed me last night..and..and everything started to change after that incident..I think."Yoona told them everything about a stranger who kissed her and all of her unlucky stuffs. Her besties just opened their mouth in disbelief. "Whoa Yoona! I'm sure that kiss which change everything!"Yuri claimed."Yeah. Do you remember about the fortune teller's vision?She said such bad luck would happen to you and, and she asked you to be careful with everything you touched,"Tiffany said. Yoona nodded with sad face,"Yeah..I think you're right guys." Yuri hugged her,"Dont worry Yoona, we'll always beside you." "Yes we will. So do you have any plan?"Tiffany asked while joined Yuri to hug Yoona. "I am not sure.."Yoona hissed. Suddenly Yuri pinched her arm playfully with a smile,"Oh dont be a sad-deer-looked, Yoonaaaa!Where is our choding?" "Do you steal our Him Yoona?"Tiffany continued with a grin. Yoona smiled,"Thanks guys, you're the best! Well I think I must take my luck back! Yeah. I must have my luck back!" "And how..?"Tiffany asked blankly. "Yah Fany do you need to ask? Ofcourse we'll go to that fortune teller first, right Yoona?"Yuri asked. "Yess! And I bet Siwon will tell us where her place is. So do you mind, Fany?"Yoona gave Tiffany puppy eyes. "Fine I got it. Hold a sec,I call him now,"Tiffany answered.

***********

Meanwhile in a different place,Donghae already bought his new appartment from the moneythat he won for the previous day. He removed his glasses because his vision getting better each hour, although he didnt know how. He started to make him up,wore a betterclothes and cut his hair. And just in hours, he already changed into a perfect guy. He saved some money and searched for a new job. Surprisingly, he was accepted in his first job searching. It's a good job and so was the salary. He's really changed now.He's a lucky guy now.But actually he missed something, or....someone. He didnt know how, but he missed the "brunette girl". He tried to forget her, but it's useless. "What the hell am I thinking? Love at first sight is never exist, right? Wait... why did I ask for it? Yah," He asked to himself, before he knew that someday he would meet again with that girl.

************

Yoona, Yuri and Tiffany already sat in front of the same fortune teller,in her corner in a city mall. "So ladies,, what can I do for you? Soyou believe at me now, deer-looked girl?" She grinned at Yoona. "Yah stop calling me like that. Well ok, first I admit that your vision is right! And..ok..uhm..how can I say it.."Yoona started to mumble. "She wants to know how to make her luck back, ma'am," Tiffany finished Yoona's sentence. "Yah Fany!""What?"Tiffany ignored Yoona's glare and just smiled innocently. "Aaa I see. Well.. there's only one way..." The fortune teller said. "What is that? Please tell me! I must have my luck back!"Yoona exclaimed impatiently. "You must......."