I will get my luck back!!!

LUCK KISS

Donghae's POV

 

It's a late night already when I drive her home. She's kind of messy but still looks cute.

"Oh my gosh it's half past 11 pm already! Hae we should go home earlier next time. I dont feel like wanna disturb Fany everynight," she spoke while unset her seatbelt.

I smiled and pretended to think. "Hmm I see. Go home late night is not allowed, how about coming home at the morning? I have a spare room in my.. HEY! AW stop it! Damn Yoong! I'm kidding!!" I cried a little since she started to punch me. Wait. Punched all of my body. With her nails, her palms and her bag. Tsk this girl -_-

"You filthy guy!!!" She yelled and laughed a little. Her seatbelt was already unset and she could move freely.

But when she tried to slap my palms, her weight that on her knees was unbalanced and her arms opened the car's window beside her, unconciously ofcourse. Her hair was blew outside and only in seconds an unknown motorcycle flashed aside and its wind took her hair. Her brunette hair curled up perfectly on car's rearview mirror. Instead of slapping me, she yelled and pulled my armshirt.

"AAAAAAAAA DONGHAEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

Poor Yoong. "Sssh ssh. Calm down." I stopped my car and get out of it. I let her hair go from my rearview mirror when her eyes got teary. "It's clear now Yoong. Haha. It's a karma you know. For punching my body. Hahahaha."

She pouted and get out from my car. "Thanks," was all she said while wiped her little tears.

I giggled and nodded. "Come on. It's getting late and cold," I brushed her hair softly and lead her into Tiffany's terrace. Her pale cheeks grew pink but our fingers were interwined.

"Well.. here we are. Thanks for tonight Hae, sorry for always interrupting you," she smiled.

"Hey dont say like that again. You never did that. You're my bestfriend Yoong. Just call me whenever you need me kay?" I replied and smiled back. 

"I kno..." she started but I let her hand go because my smartphone's ringing loudly. Such a disturbing call. I peek it and read a name on its screen. "Hold on Yoong."

End of Donghae's POV

 

Yoona's POV

He's very sweet, such a nice guy talking like that :)

Well but he said that I am his bestfriend. I dont know but something just feels like not right at all. No no no. What ak I talking about???

"I kno.." I was about on my way to reply his sweet statements when his phone rang like a crazy alarm in the morning. I will remind him to change his ringtone into the calm one -__-

He let go of my hand and said, "Hold on Yoong." And spoke to the phone line, "Hey. Yeah wassup Sica?"

Oh it's Sica who's calling.

WAIT. Did I heard Sica's name?? pffft that girl.

I rolled my eyes and slapped my forehead lightly. Just telling my mind to stop being a , always been negative thinking to Jessica -__-

"You alright??" Donghae asked me but still ears on his phone.

I laughed awkwardly, "Oh yeaah I am totally.." but he's already speaking with Sica girl and he walked farther. "...fine. Yes yes I am fine here!!" pffftttt

For some minutes I couldnt hear their conversation clearly but then he closed his phone with "I see. On my way."

And he stepped closer. "Ok good night Yoong. Go to sleep ok? I have some duties to do. See ya tomorrow ok?" He pated my head and waving goodbye.

He didnt allow me to open my mouth. He just started his car's engine and rode it. Well...

Curiosity me everytime he left me for Jessica.

But hey. What am I to him? You are his bestfriend Yoonaaa. I am alright. Yes yes. It's alright, isn't it?

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

 

"YOOOONAAAAAHHHH"

A melodic, but loud voice woke me up. Zzz can't Tiffany just let me enjoy my Saturday morning??? It's holiday anyway.

"Hn." I answered lazily and closed my ears with blanket.

"Wake up you choding girl! It's a beautiful morning to start with excercise!! Come on Yoong brush your teeth and let's have some jogs!! Yuri will come too!!" Tiffany keep singing around my ears. She opened the curtains and talked about the clock, some words about 6 am or something like that.

"YOOOONGGGGG" She called my name again and my feet.

"Aw Fany!! I dont feel like I wanna have excercise todaaaay. I think I got a headache :( " ofcourse it's a lie. Well not lying at all. I will get headache if I dont get enough sleep. Lol

Tiffany's widen her eyes and came closer to my face. "Aigoo Yoonaa I'm sorry! Are you having fever??" she placed her palm on my forehead.

"Fever? no no no. Just a dizzy. You know. Many things to do in the office yesterdaaay" I replied while made a sick look.

She believed and left me to the kitchen. "Alright Yoong I've made you porridge with egg. Dont get up too late ok? Just make a phonecall when you need me. I'm leaving 5 minutes more. Get well soon neeeeh"

"Sure Fany! ^^ " And when I heard the door's closed, I was like whvsjsjkakaklxbkap. Yay!!! Sleeping beauty timeee~

Hm wait I  will check the door again. Just in case. Haha

I pushed my blanket away and got up.

TINGG

Wait. That's the doorbell. "Yoong I forget to bring my wallet haha" It's Fany's!!

Oh no. I ran to my bed but slipped on the carpet infront of my room's door. I almost kissed the floor when suddenly I decided to jump to my bed instead. Haha thanks to God to give me a smart brai--

OUCH. My forehead met the edge of my bed head.

DUGG.

Nice. I'll get wider forehead after this.

"Yoong are you okay??? Im coming!!" Tiffany asked worrily outside my room.

"I am more than oka-- OUCH" The wall bookshelf that was above my bedhead suddenly broken and dropped to my head. Including those books -__-

Seriously. I am cursed.

Finally the door's opened. "Yoong what happened?? Oh God!" Fany looked shocked seeing around my messy bed.

"I am good Faa--" I cant finish my words. Looks like Iam really getting dizzy now. Hey whats that? Some birds are flying around my head. It turns dark and..Aaaah...

 

 

.

.

.

.

 .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

All I see firstly, were my bestie's faces. Yul's and Fany's. And they seem worried.

"Yoong!! You're awake!!!"

"Gossshhhh. Finally!!"

 

"Hey guys.. whats it? " I asked, still cant process what was happened. "Ouch!" I felt sore on my head.

"You were really made us worried Yoong, your room's just totally messed up back then!" Yuri answered. Oh yea sure how could I forget -__-

"Do you feel better now??" Tiffany asked while patted my head like my mom.

"Little bit dizzy but yes I am okay. Sorry guys.. a morning badluck you know.." They looked at me with sorry look. "Hey it's alright ok?" I smiled a bit.

 

🎶🎵🎵

The classic tone rang from my smartphone. Tiffany handed it to me. "Thanks Fany! Yeoboseyo?? Hello?"

"Morning sleepyhead. Where are you? You dont forget that today we have meeting with our manager right?" It was Donghae. What did he say? A meeting?

"What are you talking about Hae? I dont remember that...." Wait a minute. GOSH. I murmured at Yul asking what time is this. She looked at me questionly and raised all of her fingers. Ten? Is it ten oclock?

.

.

.

Dammit!!! Just remembered that today I have an appoinment for meeting at 10am! ! I slapped my forehead,, OUCH. It still hurts :(

"Yoong? Dont say that you're still on the bed. Tell me that you're on your way please?" 

I gulped and answered, "No no no ah haha. Ehm traffic jam you know ah haha. See you there Hae!" and I shut down the phone.

"Alright girls I need to brush my teeth, wash my face and change clothes now, meeting today! Thanks my lovely girls! The hospital is over!" I pulled out myself from the bed and kissed Yul and Fany's cheeks.

I ran to the bathroom but I didnt see my towel there. "Uhm girls? Do you see my pink towel? Where is.. oh nope! Already got it!" I saw my towel was folded in the laundry basket. Why could it be there? So I took my towel and put it down on my hair. But hey what is that smell?? So stingy! 

 "Oh Yoona wait dont use that towel!" Fany told me. Ou ou I've bad feeling.

"Just when you're fainted, my neighbour came and entrusted his cat while he's camping and.." Fany started. Oh damn. I think I know what she will say. 

Meooow. I looked down and saw a big black cat rubbing its fur to my feet.

"YAAAA!!" I yelled. Black cat is just another unlucky symbol -_-

"...and Caty well.. you know.. she pooped on your towel :/ I am sorry Yoong.. " Fany finished. Who's the hell is Caty?!! 

Meooow :3

Ouh right. I should've known this. And now my hair's just smell like a cat cage. Ew

"Okay Fany ugh it's alright. I'll wash my hair too. Dont worry!"

 

- - - - - -

 

"Anyway Yoong it's 10.10 am already~" Yuri said outside the bathroom while I was drying my wet hair. Does she really necessary to say that? It just make me more clumsy to get faster!

"Thank for your information!"

"So Yoong, are you still okay with all of your... unlucky things? Dont you want to find that lucky guy who stole your luck?" she asked. I huffed infront of mirror and turn on the hair dryer. "I dont know guys.. but I'm kinda get use to it. Plus, I dont know where the hell he is," I answered and turned my head.

AAAAAAA I forget that I'm still drying my hair... with a hair dryer!! It's so closed with my head and starting to absorb my hair into its little fan! 

"NO NO NO NO YAAAAH!!!!" I yelled to myself, cursing this hair dryer. I tried to pull it out of my hair but well too harshly, and it the mirror. PRANGGG

"Yoong, are you okay??" Yul and Fany asked worrily outside. But I was still busy with this. The mirror cracked and I threw this crazy hair dryer into the wastafel. But oh right ofcourse. The wet wastafel made it worse. I think this hair dryer got electrocuted and some little flames were blooming on it.

"YAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

I heard the door's opened and saw Yul and Fany stood there while I was like a crazy living stuff. They're jaw-dropping.

"Ok stop. I'll call Donghae and said that you cant attend the meeting. You need to get some rest. Enough for the badluck today," Yuri stated.

Well.. cant say anymore.

Okay, I revised my words. I will find that damn guy and get my luck back!! :(

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC

 

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

 

Sorry for the broken grammar :(

Thans so much for your comments I read them all already! I'll finish this story maybe less than 10 chapters more. Yay! 

Dont forget to subscribe and gimme your critics or advice. Thanks guys!!!