What If?

LUCK KISS

Yoona found a pink card that was among the flowers and it said 'Can I get your smile again? Because I'm affraid that I might be losing you. Keep blooming like these beautiful flowers.'

"Well, who is it?" she asked confusely since the text wasn't hand writing, it's typed text.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

While she smelled the sweet scent of the flowers, she realised that Donghae was standing at her door. His baggy eyes were looking at her figure. She gave him a glare and asked, "What?" She didn't look at him anymore and put the flowers in a vase on her desk.

"I saw the office boy came in to your room bringing a bucket of flowers,, just wanna know who's the..." he started but she cut his words, "First, he has a name, Mr. Park. Second, don't bother yourself with checking all of my gifts."

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-4BC5khOR_hc/T55tgoiW4nI/AAAAAAAABbU/6DxViBWioyY/s640/63.JPG

Donghae took a deep breath and rolled his eyes, "Look, Yoona.. I'm sorry, okay? I ddidn't meant to yell at you back then." Yoona kept her eyes on the vase of flowers as she put it on the lowest bookshelf in her room beside the door.

"The flowers match you, they're beautiful," Donghae stated, trying to get closer to her. Yoona's still quiet and she walked back to her chair.

"Do you like flowers?" Donghae asked, begging for her attention now he's sitting infront of her. Yoona lifted her face up and asked back, "What do you want?" Donghae chuckled and shook his head,"Nope... I can bring you more flowers than those, I can show you more colours than those.."

"What is this? Are you jealous? Do you ask me to go to a date?" Yoona asked with annoying face. Donghae was about to answer but he couldn't. "Oh wait I forget that you're a busy man. Okay I'm understand, Mr. Lee. Now could you please leave me alone? I don't want to disturb your precious time," she talked in lazy tone when she opened the door for Donghae to get outside.

But before Donghae could protest, the door was opened harshly by her until it brushed against the bookshelf where the vase was. And ofcourse, made the vase swung and about to fall. "Oh no!!!" she shocked and trying to catch it.

She jumped off, put her arms out and hoping that her palms could reach the vase before it touched the floor. She closed her eyes and ...

PRAAANGG...

Her ears heard a sound of broken glass, and immediately she opened her eyes shockly when realised that her palms were empty but a single smooth hand cuped them. She knew it was Donghae's. The broken glass was some unknown sound outside her room. And she saw his other palm was grabbing the vase just before it could kiss the floor. He smiled calmly. His eyes captured hers. And for the several times, Yoona could feel her heart skipped a beat.

She hated him. She's angry with him. Why was in the world he always be her hero? Why is always been him? Why was he so perfect? God dammit, all she wanted to do was slapping his face then kissed after.

"I could manage it by myself!!!" she yelled finally. She shook her palms so Donghae's hand was off of hers. "You're welcome, Miss Im," he said gladly.He felt like the old Yoona was back and things would get better. She pouted and thanked him anyway.

After a minute of silence, Donghae asked, "So, would you? Maybe this weekend?"

"What? I don't get it," Yoona asked back innocently.

"A date..? Well you could say that.." he rubbed his hair and smiled awkwardly. tumblr_mh7niuDB4J1qkffj3o1_250.gif

 

Yoona looked at him a while and said, "You think that it's so easy, neh? Oh please Hae.."

"So what? I can't pretend not to talk to you any longer. I know you can't do that too."

"Well, this weekend will be girls' pajamas party at Yuri's, so... yeah you know, I can't. ok?"

"What about having dinner every night?? Noodles, kimchi, whatever. I'll pay." He smiled. He knew he'd win. She's too weak to refuse the food treats.

"Crap Hae! I hate you really!! Fine. You got me!" she nodded.

"Haaha, I know that my de-- I mean Yoong, ok see you tonight,neh?"

"What did you say??" she looked at him suspiciously.

"Nothing! Err having so much projects to do. See ya, bye!" And with that, he disappeared and left Yoona with smiling face. She's still disappointed with him though beacuse of his absence these days. But she never ever pretend not to talk to him any longer.

 

 

* * * * * * * * * * *

 

 

"So.. talking about your unlucky things... still glued on you eh?" Donghae asked while their mouths ate the roasted ducks for dinner.

"Don't ask it. You knew it by yourself, hhhh" she exhaled heavily and drank lime tea from her cup. But she showed her words right now. "OUCH Dammit!!! A hot lime tea?? Yucked. My tongue's burned!" she yelled and opened immediately, asking cold air run into cave. Donghae laughed at her panicked face. "So funny! May I bring you a mirror Yoong? You look like a crab right now hahahaha."

She pinched him but failed. And her fingers ended at a random old man's arm that was walking beside them. She almost yelled again when she looked at the old man's face turned filthy and smirked at her. Instead, she made a ew-dont-look-at-me-like-that-you-idiot-filthy-old-man face. Donghae stopped his laugh a while and glared at the old man with a dont-you-dare-to-look-at-my-girl face. And after the old man left them, Donghae burst into laugh again.

tumblr_m2on00JRCi1rn3ie0.gif

 

"Would you stop laughing? My ears start to get hurt with your voice -_- " Yoona protested.

"I'm sorry haha sorry.... even for pinching me you got failed.. oh poor Yoona."

 

tumblr_m8y94aCnex1r8whw3o1_500.gif

 

"By the way,, why are you asking me about my troublesome unlucky things? You wanna have some, eh? I'd be glad for sharing them with you kkkkk" she giggled while chewing the roasted duck.

Donghae widen his eyes and held his food, "Well, haha you start to tired eh? But don't worry because I'm having my eyes on you, so you won't fall or do something terrible again haha"

She pouted again. But he found it cute like he wanted to poke her cheeks.

WHAT? NO WAY. I AM GOING CRAZY. Donghae hissed in his mind.

 

"So, are you still on your searching for that annoying unlucky guy who steal your luck?" he asked instead.

She nodded, "Neh. Absolutely yes. But I just had myself crazier because I don't know where the hell in this wide world he is, and worst, I don't know his identity!"

"What if he suddenly appear infront of you?"

"Ofcourse I will slap him, Hae! He's such a disaster that coming into my happiest life! Oh but I will kiss him ofcourse, so that my luck will be back on me!" she stated with higher tone and was on fire. Feels like Donghae could see the flames in her eyes -.-

"Ouh ha ha, that's.. creepy. But yeah great, hope you'll find him, soon," he said awkwardly since he minded :that guy is infront of you now Yoong, and I'll be dead for sure ugh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been so looooong

And I found it become a lame chapter -_______--

sorry for broken grammar!!!

here's Donghae tries to get closer again to Yoona! But he's in deep thinking now about Yoona and her unlucky things! So, what will he do next?? Will Yoona find out?

and by the way, we're still not finish yet with Taecyeon and Sica! So stay tune guys and I'd be waiting for your upcoming comments or critics. On my efforts to finish this story ASAP.

Thanks for much love

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX