She's The One

LUCK KISS

It was still morning and quiet in the office when Taecyeon walked along the hallway lightly. He couldn't hide his feeling that so abundantly satisfied. He felt like re-born after last night's incident. His mind flew back and he cannot forget her voice.

 

~~Flashback~~

"I think we can begin again, like old times," Yoona startled him. She looked at him deeply, and all he could think was that words seem true. He laughed a bit after short silence. "Did you mean it? I mean .."

Yoona nodded softly, her head bowed and she continued, "I'm sorry, I know this is hard for you. Oh, what did I say, I think I'm still drunk." She slapped her own forehead lightly. But then Taecyeon took her palm to get down and put it on the table. "No, no, this isn't hard for me at all. I mean, I'm just shocked, okay? Are you joking? I keep waiting for you for, well, how could I say? For years, Yoong! I don't care if you ever hurt me back then, I just believing myself that you will come back to me someday. I knew it already."

Yoona saw his eyes and she looked relief. Taecyeon caressed her brunette hair and said, "Let's begin again, ok? Let me show you that I am better than Donghae, or whoever that try to take you from me." He smiled widely and waiting for her words again. But Yoona gasped when he said Donghae's name, and for seconds she felt lost and sad.

"Yoong?" he called. Yoona looked up and smiled a bit, "Ah yeah, ofcourse you will."

~~Flashback end~~

Taecyeon keep smiling to himself while entering his office room. He put his bag on the desk and sat down, typing new chat to his Yoona, making sure she's okay since she felt unhealthy and stayed at home.

Taecyeon Ok : Morning babe! :) (read)

Only need seconds for Yoona to reply,

YoonAh : Neh neh.. Morning Taec .. what so early?

Taecyeon Ok : How do you feel? Better? Have you eaten yet?? (read)

YoonAh : think so.. hm not yet, why?

Taecyeon smiled a little, she never change. Still sticking with her cold-morning-act. But that won't disturb him, because he simply like her.

Taeyeon Ok : Just go feed your tummy ok? You should eat something warm to get better, ok? Love uuu (read)

But she didn't reply his chat, although the sign was the message was already read by Yoona. Hm, after 5 minutes without accepting her reply, he shruged and put his phone on his bag again and started to do his work.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

In the same time at Tiffany's, Yoona was still reading Taecyeon's chat in the living room, while Tiffany took a bath.

 

Yoona's POV=================

 

Taecyeon Ok : How do you feel? Better? Have you eaten yet??

Why did he always have to ask everything?? He's so fussyyyyy.

YoonAh : think so.. hm not yet, why? (read)

Taeyeon Ok : Just go feed your tummy ok? You should eat something warm to get better, ok? Love uuu

Oh God, seriously? He's too much err... so lovey dovey -_- But I started to reply him again when..

"IM YOON AH!!!!! TELL ME U'RE NOT GETTING BACK WITH THAT MAN"

A melodic, yet so loud voice hurted my ears. Ugh why is everyone so exaggerating this morning. Eh but wait. WAIT. Fany doesn't know it yet. Oh no. I turned my head back and saw Fany's eyes got rounded and her shocking face, clearly she peek my phone a moment ago.

"Oh hey Fany,I thought..." I started but she spoke again, "YOONA. TELL ME. RIGHT NOW."

I gave up and nodded, she's already sitting beside me with her wet hair sometimes slapping my face. Her arms crossed and she doesn't even speak a word again.

"Well okay, The thing is,. just too complicated, you know. I, I think I was in vain playing around with Donghae and he, I mean, Taecyeon, he came and we .."

"No No No! Not that short. Detail please?!" She protested and slapping my arms. I sighed and told her the whole story since the incident in the hospital. Tiffany still lookeing at me, feeling unbellievable.

"You're not kidding me, right Yoong?!" She gasped and tried to call someone, eh wait, is she trying to call Yuri???

"YULLL!! DID YOU KNOW THAT--" She started but I canceled that line and slapping her palm lightly. "Oh Fany! Can't you just not letting she know that? She will give me a long speech if she knew that I'm getting back with Taecyeon!"

She shook her head. "No, no, no Yoong, this isn't right. Why is in the world you let him take over Donghae's place??? Are you nuts???"

I sighed again, "No Fany, you forget the most important part from my story, HE, I mean, DONGHAE, GETTING OUT OF OBSTERICIAN ROOM, WITH HER, THAT , I mean,, JESSICA. He is the one who nuts, not me!" I crossed my arms infront of my chest and getting angrier whenever I remember that moment.

"You are the foolest person ever Im Yoon Ah! Why dont you just go, simply ask Donghae what he had done back there, and anyway, are you really sure that was Donghae, not someone who had the same charm??" She yelled.

"Well, maybe the answer is so simple. I'm just sure he didn't want me anymore, since these days he's so busy with Jessica and sometimes I.. I feel like he hid something from me, he's the bad guy, not Taecyeon," I answered, tired with Tiffany's question, and walked to the kitchen.

Tiffany still looking at me, still questioning my words. "I think you make a big mistake when you run away from Donghae and .."

"I am not running away from him, okay? He's the one who left me behind."

She shruged, "Fine, just.. don't give Taecyeon hope too far just for you to revenge Donghae, you may hurt him as well."

I looked up at her. No. I am not the bad guy. Donghae is. I glanced at my phone, left Taecyeon's last message unreplied, and saw Donghae's name in 2 chats and 2 missed calls.

 

End of Yoona's POV=======================

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Taecyeon sighed realizing all of printers in his room are out of order, just in time he really needed them to print some important attachments. So he walked out of his room and went upstairs to use other printers in other room. He smelled lemon fragrance from the first small room he passed. He gazed and smiled, it was Yoona's room. He pushed the door lightly and looked around. She always make her room tidy and clean, also cheerful. Since she's absence because of her sickness, Taecyeon gave his attention to every details in her room. He stopped by the desk. Her desk's neat and pretty. He smiled when he saw her photograph with her besties, Tiffany and Yuri, when they're still in the college. And.. he froze seeing her other photo with Donghae. There were 2 photos of them that she glued to her wall and computer.

 

photo Untitled-1.png

 

Taecyeon took both of them off fretfully and ripped them apart. "Well, she loved him that much, huh? She's mine now, anyway," he said, and threw those pieces to her trash bin. Suddenly he felt angry and walked through the door, want to leave the room when he intuitively heard two voices were speaking beside Yoona's room.

 

Taecyeon's POV===========================

 

"Why are you here, eh? I told you to take a free day today, didn't I?"

Hey that was Donghae's voice. Why is he--? Oh right I forgot that he's her manager, ofcourse his room is beside hers. (-__-") . Well seems like another unimportant talk. Ah right, the papers! I have to print them and ..

"No, I am okay, Don't too carpish on me, I am not little girl anymore," someone.... it must be a girl's voice. Wait, I think I've heard this voice before... Oh I think she's Jessica-shi. Well, now I am curious.

"Ofcourse you're not. You're carrying a baby inside your tummy."

Wait. WHAT? What did he mean with carrying a baby inside hers?? She's single right? Whose baby is that? Hm it is going to be a surprising issue. So I stood by Yoona's wall, well, not really, but yes I'm eavesdropping. The papers can wait.

"Aigoo Hae! Don't be so loud! Plus,, she might hear us." Who does she refer to? Is that Yoona? Because her tone's getting down now.

"It cant be, she's taking her free day, Tiffany, her friend, told me that she's not really healthy this morning." I can hear his sighness and tired tone.

"Why didn't she tell you herself?" she's asking again. Well that because she's tired with this , ma'am!

"I am asking that question too. She didn't reply my chat or accept my call since yesterday, I.. I don't know."

And there was silence for about 10 seconds and he whispered again, "Jessica, she's the one."

What? What does it mean?? She's what? And I can't hear any words again except some little mumbles that is so low voice. Dammit! What are they talking about?

 

End of Taecyeon's POV====================

 

Taecyeon hit Yoona's wall lightly because he's so curious what Donghae and Jessica talking about Yoona. And that action somehow could be heard from Donghae's room.

"What is that?" Donghae asked, more to himself, heard a light hit to the wall beside his room.

"Oh , time to go!" Taecyeon minded and walked out as fast as he can, and acted normal like he just arrived in that floor, right after Donghae left his room.

"Oh hey Donghae-shi," Taecyeon greeted him.

"Hey. That politeness, what is that for? What are you doing here?" Donghae asked, meaning it to be a sarcastic one.

Taecyeon shruged and smiled, "Why are you so irritated seeing me here? Whatever I do, that isn't really important to be told to you, ok?" He walked away and collided Donghae's shoulder hard.

Donghae mumbled something while he's entering his room again.

"Who is that, Hae?" Jessica asked,while reading newspaper on the couch.

"Taecyeon, the guy I told you. He's her ex and he keep hanging around her, only makes me feel wanna punch his face." Donghae sat down on his chair annoyed and started the computer up.

Jessica put down the newspaper and sighed, "You should tell her, Hae. You should do that."

Donghae looked up at her, "I don't know, I'm.."

"Don't mind me. I can take care myself. Honesty is the most important thing in a relationship," Jessica said, caressed Donghae's shoulder.

"I can't face her when she know that I'm the thief who steal her luck back then, I, I hurted her too much."

 

Then two of them didn't talk anymore, but not far from there, Taecyeon gasped hearing their chats. And now he's walking out and going back to his room.

 

 

 

.

.

.

TBC

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Okay how is it??? So one by one piece of this puzzle story starting to be found. Please tell me whether you have any suggestion, advice, or critics, I'd be glaaaadddd.

Thank you for reading, and don't forget to hit the subscribe button neh!! Love you guyssss