Party Time ! 2 (The Kiss)

LUCK KISS

Yoona POV

 

After Siwon announced, there were some men in dance suits jumped out from backstage. It's about 10 guys. They have perfect bodies that revealed because of their clothes which were white armless shirts and black jeans. But their face were hidden behind their black masks. When the DJ played the hiphop music, they were starting to dance. I saw my friends got attracted with their dancing, but not with me. I mean, they were good dancers if only that one who danced awfully not in the list. His muscular body remembered me of someone I met the previous day. I chuckled to myself when I remembered the guy with wet clothes who tried to throw a stone at my car. His figure's just too same with that dancer's. That awful dancer. Hahaha.

 

"Yoona, are you alright?" Yuri asked, maybe she's confused why I laughed to myself.

"Hm yeah?"

"Really ? You kept starring that guy amd suddenly laugh!" Tiffany said with puzzled look while pointed at that awful dancer.

I wanna tell them, but I didnt think it's a good idea so I just nodded and drunk my beverage.

 

Donghae POV

 

Ouh . It's really bad idea to enter this place! What am I doing right now? in front of these people who kept starring at us.. umm I mean me and these dancers. I felt so uncomfortable, not because of this clothes, but because I cant dancing !! I just let myself move here ans there, followed my partners' moving.Well.. I thought I was really cool with this clothes and stuffs, but this dancing ruined everthing.

 

Wait. Whats that ? Although I didnt wear my glasses, but I swore I saw that brunette girl with blue shining mask laughed madly at me. I didnt know how, but when I saw her, that wide laugh remembered me about something. Umm.. what was it ? Ahh right. That annoyed rich girl who made my clothes dirty ! I remembered her laugh which was like an alligator's mouth! That annoyed girl. But wait.. she couldnt be her..right? I couldnt see her face because it's hidden behind her mask, but somehow I felt she's the same girl I accidentally met previous day. Well, who cares ? The only one I want now is to escape from this place and.. well I dont have any plan.

Before I could stop, the music already stopped. Pheeww. Then the manager told ua to have some drink in the bar lounge. So I thought it was really good command, I'm so thirsty !! So I made my way to the bar lounge and met that brunette girl who sat not too far from my seat. While drunk my beer, I kept my eyes on her. She's beautiful although her half face behind the mask.

 

And I heard her conversation with her friends.

"Girls, lets dance !" A red haired girl said to her and another girl whom I guessed their bestie. Those three girls stood up and went to the dance floor. When they passed by me, my eyes met with the brunette's eyes. Beautiful eyes.. So I gave her a smile, but instead smile back, she gave me a smirk. Wth?!

 

The room started to become more crowded since theae people danced on the dance floor with the hiphop music. Minutes passed but I couldnt take my eyes off of that brunette girl. So I couldnt resist anymore and just joined to dance. Well not really dance..

I approached her and smiled. She smiled back at this time. She started to dance hotter. Oh my God I felt like I was sweating, looking at her movements. I realised that her besties not around her, so I stopped in front of her and moved my body followed the music.

"Dance with me ?" I asked her. Well.. I must acted cool in front of her. Suddenly she burst into laughed. "What ? You are that awful dancer, arent you ?" she asked while laughing. "So what ?" I grabbed her hand and started dancing along her. "Hey !" She exclaimed but still danced with me.

"So.. who are you ?"she asked in the middle of dancing. "Dancer," I answered shortly. "Thats not the answer," she said. Her voice made me remember to another voice.. I thought I had heard this kinda voice.. but who? when? where?

"Heeyyy I'm talking to youuu.."she said while waved her hand in front of my face. I wanted to talk again when some people walked into the pub. I saw them..and wait. Is that the fruit seller ? He chased me to here ? He knew I'm here ? wtf!

 

Because it was really crowded, no one gave attention to him, except me. So I pulled this brunette girl and made a space between me and that fruit seller. "Why do we step back?" she asked. "Nothing," I lied. But that man realised my weird act and came closer Damn! There's no way to step back again. Although I wore a mask that hid my eyebrows to middle nose but still..

"Where are you looking at ?" the brunette asked me again, and followed my gaze to that man. "Um nowhere," I lied again and turned her head back to me. I saw that man still came closer to us. And suddenly an idea popped up in my mind.

 

Yoona POV

 

I didnt understand myself why were I dancing to this stranger like this? Well..I just thought that he's interseting and somehow I like him. But he kept starring at that man. Wait.. who's that? But nahh why would I care. So I turned my head back to face him when suddenly a pair of lips crashed my lips and for seconds I froze when I realised it was him. He kissed me. OH MY GOD? HE KISSED ME? HE STOLE MY FIRST KISS. Yes. First. Although I had so many boyfriends before, but I didnt let them to kiss me. And now this stranger KISSED ME ?? I wasnt sure how to react except for my eyes which widen, looked at his warm eyes. His lips glued to my lips. We didnt move and stayed like this for long time enough. Until I heard that man mumbled behind us,"Kids.."

 

And I'm back to reality. I pushed his body and screamed, "What are you doing ?! How dare you !" But in fact, I felt quiet happy with his movement minutes ago. "I'm sorry I.." he tried to explain but I cut off with left him. My cheeks were so red and I could feel my lips stillwet. I searched for Yuri and Tiffany. And I hoped I wont meet him again. But I know that I secretly like him. WAIT? Whats going on with me ?? NO. Hell noooo. I wouldnt like stranger like him. Never !!