Shocking Truth

LUCK KISS

BKPWrUOCcAArcaP.jpg:large

 

 

 

"Hello dad?" She said nothing, just a short words could be heard. Her eyes got watery, she cried in silence, still in line with her dad. Donghae kept looking at her, and now he's curious, what makes Yoona cried like this?

After 10 minutes, she hang up the call. Donghae touched her hand softly, "What happened?"

But Yoona didn't answer, her tears fell down.

"Yoong?" Donghae touched her cheeks softly. His face's getting worried.

"H-hae.."

But before she could finish her sentence, she fell unconcious. Her eyes closed and her palms were cold.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

"How is she, doc?" Donghae asked.

"She will be okay. Her pulse beat's normal, no need to worry. I think she's just shocked. Just wait ok?" The Doctor said, and left.

Donghae kept looking at her pale face, while his hand held her palm. They're in an intensive unit in Seoul Hospital since Yoona's lost her conciousness for almost an hour. But when Donghae moved closer, he felt her fingers started to react. And when he looked up, her doe-eyes has opened.

"Donghae..?"

"Hey.." he smiled.

"Where is it..? Why.. wait I have to go!" Yoona tried to got up in sudden, if only Donghae let her. He held her and made her calmer. "Easy.. You've just get your conciousness back, ok? Tell me.. what was really happening?" he asked.

Yoona got her eyes watery but she tried to stay strong. "H-hae.."

"Neh?" Donghae waited patiently.

"My mom.."

"What? What's with your mom?"

"She's got an accident, car crash.. and she, she.. I couldn't meet her again.."

Donghae didn't force her to finish it, he knew what it was. He just hugged her and rubbed her brunette hair. "Ssshh.. okay I see, I'm sorry.. Let it be, okay? I'm here."

"She will be buried in Seoul, dad will come too, their airplane is in tomorrow morning.."

"Okay.. Ssshh.." And the next seconds only Yoona's silent crying which could be heard.

 

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

 

The black clouds were still hanging on the dark horizon. The day was almost ending, the sun's ready to get down. People with black suits and black simple dress started to leave the new cemetery, only few people left behind. They were Yoona, Yuri, Tiffany, Siwon, Taecyeon, and Yoona's dad. Yoona's dad wiped her daughter's tears infront of his wife's cemetery.

"It's alright, let your mom go, she won't be happy looking her daughter crying like this. Be strong, Yoona."

"I've tried dad, but.. but she left too soon."

"Sssh it's okay,, you're still have me, and your friends?" he said, while looking at her friends behind them. With that, she nodded a bit, and stopped crying. "Good girl.. let's go home now?" he brushed her brunette hair softly but Yoona shook her head, "Just wait.. you go first dad." Her dad couldn't force her anymore so he nodded, "Okay, meet me in the hotel ok? Don't lose your smile, little princess." Yoona smiled a bit just for making him felt better. She felt a little selfish. She knew her dad felt way worse than her, for losing her mother. But he kept strong for her.

After Yoona's dad left, Yuri and Tiffany who were silent all this funeral time, came closer and hugged Yoona together. "Be strong, Yoong!" "I know you can pass it! You have us anyway!" all they could said, with their best efforts. Once again Yoona wiped her single tear, and smiled. "Neh, thanks girls.."

She prayed again, kneeling beside her mom's cemetery. A few minutes passed and she stood up again, receiving a brother hugging from Siwon. "Cheer up Yoong!" he said, patted her back lightly. And the three of her bestfriends walked first, leaving her and Taecyeon who's waiting behind them.

Yoona stopped her pace, to look up at him. Taecyeon gave his sincere smile to her. For a minute there's an awkward silence between them, until the sky started to pour the land with rains. Taecyeon suddenly hugged her, just to comfort her. There's no words and Yoona didn't try to loose it.

 

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Donghae shut his apartment's door behind him. He's just arrived from an important reason that he couldn't tell Yoona. He watched the clock, it's almost night already and there's heavy rain outside. He tried to call Yoona for thousand times but she never accepted them. He's really worried now that he thought she's angry or disappointed with him. He knew this afternoon's her mom's funeral, but those more important reasons forced him not to be there, beside her, just to make her strong and feel way better.

 

KNOCK KNOCK.

 

He pulled his hair in frustation when there's someone knocking his door. He opened it and found a young woman he always think about for these days.

"Yoona..?"

The fragile girl with her black coat and an umbrella in her hand. Her ankle boots were still a little wet. She's not crying anymore, just a questioning look on her face, and disappointed ofcourse.

"I called you for many.." he started but she cut off.

"Where were you?" she asked.

Donghae didn't answer.

"Where were you, Donghae?" she asked again, begging for a worth answer. Her face in serious tone.

"I.. I have important meeting, I'm sorry Yoong, I tried.."

"Where were you, there's my mom's funeral. I thought you would come, I hoped it, I really do. There's my dad. Yuri, Tiffany.. Siwon came too. Even Taecyeon was there. But where was Lee Donghae, someone that I.. I trust him like my bestfriend, but he didn't come." she said, trying to stay strong. Even her face said everything. Her sadness, disappointment,, she looked so fragile right now. Clearly she needed someone to embrace her making her way more comfort.

Donghae felt his mouth freezing, couldn't answer her. "There's something I can't explain." he said in the end. "I am sorry Yoong, really am." He held her palms, but Yoona loose it. "I thought.. I'm affraid. I'm affraid that maybe you didn't feel the way I do to you," she hissed.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't mind it. I think I must go home now." She turned back and ready to leave him. "Wait, Yoong! Just let me accompany you to go home, neh?" Yoona stopped when he's already reached her arms. She didn't answer, he did it fast. He took his car's key and locked his apartment.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Yoona still couldn't smile along the way to her new simple flat. Her dad bought her a simple one yesterday. Sometimes Donghae started te conversation but she answered shortly. He still felt a cold breeze between them. Plus, somehow rain outside added worse that awkward moment.

Suddenly she opened , but still looked firmly at the glass windows, which were wet with rain. "Why me?"

"Sorry?" 

"I said, why me. All these badluck, glued on me. Why me, why me who must accept these badluck?" she said. Donghae didn't answer, only listening at her.

"I feel like I wanna jump out of these badluck world."

"Your mom's passing away wasn't because badluck, Yoong.."

"Yeah it must be has some relation to it, I had my days with all badluck that I didn't want to come in. It all because of that accident. And I cursed my fools at that time, for letting my luck went away."

"What do you mean? I can't catch it."

"You know Hae, I was a lucky girl once. Before that accident." she said, smirked.

"What accident?"

And Yoona started to tell him, her whole story since her graduation day. When she and her friends have a plan to spend one night in Siwon's pub, the accident she talked about,... the fortune teller. The accidentally kiss with a stranger hottie. And the days after that, when she felt something strange with her daily life, until today's story which her mom's funeral was.

 

 

Donghae POV

 

And she spoke out her untold story to me. That untold story.

She was being a lucky girl once.

But everything has changed.

She's like being someone else which her days full with badluck.

Badluck.

 

And it's all started in that party.

That night dancing party in the club.

 

Everywords she spelled, feels like stabbing me each seconds. Why do I feel these?

Oh yeah right. Maybe this is what people called A GUILTY FEELING.

 

She said her luckness was stolen from her, after that accident.

 

THE KISS.

 

Now it explains everything. It explains the way I felt for her in our first meet. I felt like already seen her before, and maybe so did she. It explains why I had ever seen those deer eyes before, that thin lips before, and that brunette hair before.

How come I acted so stupid for these times?

She is the girl.

And I am the man.

 

And we were kissing before.

And it explains why my life was changing so fast just in one night. I took her luckness accidentally. And for sure, she paidback, got my badluck after that day.

I felt that breaking pieces of heart, everytime I remembered those moments. Everytime I realised that it was me who did it to her. How come I hurt her these long?

I even don't proper to be with her, to have some relationship with her. Hell no.

 

I can't manage myself.

 

Seeing she felt hurted right now, broken me. She shouldn't be.

 

I am sorry, Yoong...

 

 

 

TBC

 

 




 

How was it? I feel like ruin their moment lol

Please I'm begging for your comments! Thanks for subscribing and reading anyways! :D