Thanks Anyway

LUCK KISS

"Taecyeon ? What are you looking at ? That's my job." Donghae takes his papers back.

"Wow wow calm down, brother. I just wanna look a while. She's pretty, right ? I saw her three days ago when she's in this office," Taecyeon smirked.

"What do you want ? Why do you care ?" Donghae asked.

Taecyeon laughed a bit. "Oh come on Hae, why are you so serious ? I hope you accept her for working in here. Hey stop it, I don't like your face. You watch me like I wanna do bad things to her ? Hahaha, I'm just joking. Alright, see you later, Hae !" After talking, Taecyeon goes back to his room.

Donghae rolled his eyes and speak in his mind, "Annoying." He never like that guy from the start. He thought he's a bastard who like to flirt anygirls. But beside that, he thought that Taecyeon is good and competent enough with his job.

"Hmm... where am I ? Oh yeah this girl, Yoona. Hm that clumsy girl. I think she's good enough for working, but her carelessness... it's a little hard to be accept. Hm." He speaks with himself while reading Yoona's papers.

 

 

 

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

 

 

 

Yoona is waving her hand to her besties while she gets into the taxy. After spending five days with Tiffany and Yuri in Tiffany's home, she goes back to her appartment. "I'll call you later, guys!"

"Be careful, Yooooong!"

 

20 minutes later...

 

Yoona sees a firefighter van and police cars go to her direction. "What happened ?" She asked to the taxy driver. "I don't know, Miss." Then the taxy driver turn the radio on, and there's a news.

 

"...Two floorrs, the fifth and sixth floor of Daegu Appartment had burnt. The cause is one of occupants forgot to switch his stove off while he's outside his appartment. Until now, we're still waiting for the firemen to..."

"WHAT ?! THAT'S MY APPARTMENT! OHMY GOD!! GO SIR, COME ON, YOU MUST GO THERE, HURRYYYYYY!" Yoona screamed out loud.

No need to hurry, because they already infront of her appartment. And yes, it's burnt in the top. 

"NOOO NOOO!!! MY ROOM!!! UGHM LET ME GO!!" She's crying and forcing to enter her room. But the firemen and polices block her way, "Stop it, Miss. It's already burnt."

And there's nothing she can do, except crying.

 

 

131949602071.jpg

 

 

 

 

"Yoona.. ?"

A voice wake her up from crying. She gazed up and see a young man standing infront of her, with caring look.

"You...?" She can't arrange any words again but hugs him. He does nothing except let her cry on his shoulder.

 

 

 

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

 

 

 

 

He's still waiting for her to speak. He invited her to join him having lunch in an outdoor cafe not so far from the appartment. And now he's finishing his lunch while starring at the girl sits infront of him, eating her soup. She's still cry sometimes.

He clears his throat and starts the conversation, "So.. Are you ready to tell me now? What happened ? Yoona."

Yoona stares him. "What can I call you ?"

"Hae. Or Donghae. Whatever."

She nodded and starts the story, from after she's got in the office until she found her appartment got burnt.

"And now you don't have anyplace to stay ?" Donghae asked.

She shakes her head.

"Your parents ?"

"They're in LA. And our home is out the city, so far. Maybe I'll stay in my bestfriends' place first until I can buy a new appartment," Yoona answered sadly.

Donghae just nodded. He keeps starring at Yoona. "Hey cheer up, ok? Things will get better."

"Stop act like you care," Yoona answered.

"Hey hey, I'm gentleman, ok? I can't let a woman crying infront of me."

Yoona rolled her eyes. "Okay, I am sorry. Thanks anyway." And she smiled.

Donghae smiles back, "That's better."

"By the way, how's the job applicant ? When will be announced ?" She asked.

"Hm, still in progress."

"Ouh okay."

"Hey, you're so fast. Your lunch already finished? Wow." Donghae said disbelief.

Yoona laughed and looks into his lunch. "Where are you starring at? You want my soup too? Oh goodness! You're a woman!" Donghae yelled.

"Nope! I'm joking!!"

 

 

20120704-173736.jpg

 

 

 

 

TBC

 




 

Thanks for the comments and keep reading !! :)